What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani leadership need blood to stand united against Terrorism how pathetic

did we ask your openion in india they have been chaning history all those big forts which belongs to muslims were converted to hindu in histories. all your cities name is different cuz it was given by muslims ..
tumhari naslain to nafratoon per pal rahi hain .. juth to badla ja sakta hai.
you have bigger problems solve yours i am not here to argu with you guys to waste my time

You will require a big effort to come out of ignorance and delusion. I wish you a good luck!!!!!!

SOB !!! Cowards!.
Attacking innocent childrens.What type of scums are them?

they are bad terroristts as per pakistan

if they had been killing your kids they would have been good kids as per pakistan

Not really.

It was American agencies, and it was American researchers into the families of recruits to these organisations. These research documents are readily available in print.

Try again.
Sure that was the time , when Americans were pleasing India after Mumbai attacks?
Putting HS on terrorists list ?
But you can see he walking free cause nothing is proven to him ?
& Americans are OK with that?

indians still fail to realize difference between terrorism and freedom fighters.. Kashmir is different than what happend in mumbai .. Hafiz sahab is against army brutality in Kashmir.. here we are victim of faceless terrorists TTP is backed by many foreign agencies.
there isnt any good or bad terrorist.. Pakistan is not supporting Taliban in Afghanistan matter fact not involve in anything in afg which US appreciated Pakistans efforts against terrorism helped them even in Afg of recent visit of General Raheel Shareef's visit to US..
questions now is did these terrorist have indian tooth paste brushes, dry fruits with them? dont you think its easy to add those things to Bash india?
How foolishly you believed that my friend.. Kashmir voting percentage in recent election was more than 70% that gives some hint..
Only one question, who is head of TTP and where does he belong??

No, India was never part of Pakistan.

If you read the Independence Act of the British Parliament, it gave independence to India, except for those parts that would be taken away to constitute Pakistan.

Zafrulla Khan lost his attempt to get Pakistani membership of the UNO by claiming that it had inherited the Indian membership, and it was established that it was not two equal countries created, but one created out of the other.

Whatever this means.

After 9/11, there is no confusion about the meaning of the word terrorism.
Sure that's why Pakistan wasnt been a member of UN?
& bhadur shah Zafar was an Indian along with Babur ? Funny !

There is NO difference between terrorists and freedom fighters. Hafiz Saeed is an organiser, not a human rights advocate. In every meeting, he calls for violent action against India and Indian institutions.
Hafiz saaed openly says Jihad against India. I think as here is unrest in Pakistan, he want to spread unrest in India too by Jihad.Unfortunately here People still believe him as Human right advocate but there are also liberals which knows the reality of those terrorist.

Last edited:
Fanatic Huh.. And yet the worlds most elite leaders and countries are admiring Modi and giving him red carpet.. Even the Sydney siege was covered by Indian Media very well.. You know Pakistanis like (and not all Pakistanis) cant think out of the box.. Your thought-process starts and ends at India eccentric Hatred.. The day you stop categorizing Terrorists, you would find Pakistan a much much better place...

Pakistanis have life .. indians and indian media always have issues with Pakistan.. how india react last two times of Pakistan win in india . Indians have Pakistan phobia.. they have no sports manship when it comes to Pakistan..
they dont leave one reason to bash Pakistan. i think you need to make your box big or come out of it..
we have been dealing our issues and here indians who have nothing to do in life come out to bash Pakistan i think its famouse trend which is set by your low life politicans ..

It is sad and unfortunate that even when every single Indian on this forum has condemned the incident, even when many of us on other fora are opposing those insensitive idiots who keep saying sanctimonious and ill-timed things about the predictability of terrorism harming terrorists and the sponsors of terrorism, there is a small section of the Pakistani membership, and, outside the forum, a number of journalists and a charlatan, who keep making totally unfounded references to Indian involvement.

Why the surprise? If you look at every discussion after a terrorist attack in Pakistan over the years that you & I have been on this forum which has been claimed by some terrorist group or the other, it takes just a short period after the initial numbness & the anger to go back to the old bogey. I didn't much participate on this thread except to post a BBC article on a shoe photo and a reply to your post but I did think that it would be less that 12 odd hours before some here revert to type. That's exactly what has happened. Little wonder Pakistan has so much difficulty in fighting their enemy, they prefer to spend their time searching for their "true" enemy and making comments about retaliatory terrorism like the one line in the post that you reported. It's why they glorify Hafiz Saeed. They simply seem unable to appreciate that Indians can feel deep pain & anguish about this attack while still not being enamoured of the Pakistani State.

This attack was pretty horrifying to me personally & I'm sure it was to most Indians. I'm haunted by the video of an woman rushing about desperately to search (I assume) for her child, as I was by the man who had lost his nephew(s?) & was crying about the fact that it takes 20 years to raise a child & the terrorists didn't even take 20 minutes......

I had actually heard about the attack on the forum & when I did check the news, I had heard of about 13-14 deaths & there was reporting that the rest of the children had been rescued. I was then off the news grid for a while & when I again checked on the forum, I saw a figure of over 100 which is when I switched on the TV. It was a terrible, sickening feeling that was unexplainable, maybe the facts that kids were targeted deliberately somehow made this different from all the other equally horrifying attacks. I'm sure millions of Indians felt the same way, yet we are here arguing with guys who will believe that this was somehow India's doing. Attacking children in a school? Towards what aim? I rarely join issue with most of these guys because they simply are living in a state of altered reality. Nothing you or I say will have an impact.

No, India was never part of Pakistan.

If you read the Independence Act of the British Parliament, it gave independence to India, except for those parts that would be taken away to constitute Pakistan.

Zafrulla Khan lost his attempt to get Pakistani membership of the UNO by claiming that it had inherited the Indian membership, and it was established that it was not two equal countries created, but one created out of the other.

Whatever this means.

After 9/11, there is no confusion about the meaning of the word terrorism.

After 9/11, the confusion reached an unprecedented peak. A few years ago, I heard a lecture by a professor (of applied ethics) who had found more than 100 different definitions of the term being used in different publications. That is quite an amazing level of confusion for such a widely used term.

B5CDfW0IIAAUOfT.jpg

Now it is slap on the faces of all Molvis who called them their sons.

We observed a two minute silence in our military academy to pay our condolences to the departed souls in yesterday's attack.

Bhagwan unki aatma ko shanti de or ghar walon ko is dukh ki ghadi se ladne ki shakti oradaan kare .

How foolishly you believed that my friend.. Kashmir voting percentage in recent election was more than 70% that gives some hint..
Only one question, who is head of TTP and where does he belong??

held by who.. i am sure we will make it 100% if access is given to Pakistan .. what lame excuse
TTP belong to foreign agencies mainy raw and mossad along with several other..

Why the surprise? If you look at every discussion after a terrorist attack in Pakistan over the years that you & I have been on this forum which has been claimed by some terrorist group or the other, it takes just a short period after the initial numbness & the anger to go back to the old bogey. I didn't much participate on this thread except to post a BBC article on a shoe photo and a reply to your post but I did think that it would be less that 12 odd hours before some here revert to type. That's exactly what has happened. Little wonder Pakistan has so much difficulty in fighting their enemy, they prefer to spend their time searching for their "true" enemy and making comments about retaliatory terrorism like the one line in the post that you reported. It's why they glorify Hafiz Saeed. They simply seem unable to appreciate that Indians can feel deep pain & anguish about this attack while still not being enamoured of the Pakistani State.

This attack was pretty horrifying to me personally & I'm sure it was to most Indians. I'm haunted by the video of an woman rushing about desperately to search (I assume) for her child, as I was by the man who had lost his nephew(s?) & was crying about the fact that it takes 20 years to raise a child & the terrorists didn't even take 20 minutes......

I had actually heard about the attack on the forum & when I did check the news, I had heard of about 13-14 deaths & there was reporting that the rest of the children had been rescued. I was then off the news grid for a while & when I again checked on the forum, I saw a figure of over 100 which is when I switched on the TV. It was a terrible, sickening feeling that was unexplainable, maybe the facts that kids were targeted deliberately somehow made this different from all the other equally horrifying attacks. I'm sure millions of Indians felt the same way, yet we are here arguing with guys who will believe that this was somehow India's doing. Attacking children in a school? Towards what aim? I rarely join issue with most of these guys because they simply are living in a state of altered reality. Nothing you or I say will have an impact.
Wow !
So you deny the fact of the growing Hindu extermism after the cold blooded murder of ghandi jee?
& the MODI jee,s wishes & his art work as the CM against Muslims & others ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom