What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can I say, once bitten twice shy.. Yet you are supporting scum bags like Hafiz Saeed..

indians still fail to realize difference between terrorism and freedom fighters.. Kashmir is different than what happend in mumbai .. Hafiz sahab is against army brutality in Kashmir.. here we are victim of faceless terrorists TTP is backed by many foreign agencies.
there isnt any good or bad terrorist.. Pakistan is not supporting Taliban in Afghanistan matter fact not involve in anything in afg which US appreciated Pakistans efforts against terrorism helped them even in Afg of recent visit of General Raheel Shareef's visit to US..
questions now is did these terrorist have indian tooth paste brushes, dry fruits with them? dont you think its easy to add those things to Bash india?

I only smoke tobacco from a pipe. Call me old fashioned. I have nothing to gain from India or Pakistan. I am just saying, within the India-Pakistan narrative and context, India has nothing to worry about.
Sure that's why all the Indian admistration s found singing love songs for Pakistan ?
Try better quality of tobacco next time , may some one has mixed something special in your pipe ?

I am saying it is either false, or grossly misrepresents the Pakistan Army.

And you do not believe Pakistani media reports of terror camps operating out of headquarters in Muridke? You do not think that American academicians who have studied the incidence of terrorism, with its effects on ordinary Pakistani families, and have printed books on the subject are not authentic?

It is sad that people who comment on Indian intelligence know so little about the agencies and the personalities. This man has not been in authority except from immediately after the Modi take-over. You might like to consider asking an intelligence agency member known to you how long it takes to establish a network, leave alone a network capable of carrying out missions.

Who said anyone had to create an entire network from scratch? There are the remains of networks from previous Indian operations to work with.
In any case, isn't this guy India's greatest spy? With his experience and brilliance, and already established links between India and the TTP, what is stopping him from being behind these attacks?
You seem to be quite desperate to deny India's involvement, by the way. Not good for one's credibility.

Niaz,

we have been talking about these issues for the last so many years. The tragedy is that the enemy that we could see so clearly was not visible to our countrymen.
So called true Muslims, 99.99% are Extremist cleric leaders, involved in many form of Extremism, sectarian violence, religious bigotry... They are biased and Enemy of Pakistan. They will protest in thousands for blasphemy or Million marches for Palestine, or Afghanistan, but no protest on our 50,000 + civilians killed by terrorist. Even No thousand march against terrorists.
And nation which follows blindly those Muslim clerics for imaginary paradise.

Last edited:
we did condemn Mumbai attack what india did , very first hour they start calling them Pakistani without any investigation, which time prove that Ajmal Kasab still a mith he was not Pakistani.. indian authorities never gave Pakistani team directly access to ajmal.
like how Pakistani and Pakistani media reacted i think indian and their media should grow up aswell.
the only thing indians can do is condenm which is not true...
they sud share intelligence like how they had when wagha happend if they are truly against terrorism.
12 consulates by border of Pakistan in Afghanistan dont what?

Sad thing is some people will never learn other than blaming .... RIP for the children ...

Last edited:
indians still fail to realize difference between terrorism and freedom fighters.. Kashmir is different than what happend in mumbai .. Hafiz sahab is against army brutality in Kashmir.. here we are victim of faceless terrorists TTP is backed by many foreign agencies.
there isnt any good or bad terrorist.. Pakistan is not supporting Taliban in Afghanistan matter fact not involve in anything in afg which US appreciated Pakistans efforts against terrorism helped them even in Afg of recent visit of General Raheel Shareef's visit to US..
questions now is did these terrorist have indian tooth paste brushes, dry fruits with them? dont you think its easy to add those things to Bash india?

There is NO difference between terrorists and freedom fighters. Hafiz Saeed is an organiser, not a human rights advocate. In every meeting, he calls for violent action against India and Indian institutions.

The TTP may or may not be backed by foreign agencies; every single authentic report, including your own, have shown that the backing is from intelligence agencies other than Indian.

The question for you is to answer if these terrorists have Indian toothbrushes or dry fruits with them. How can you speculate when there is nothing like that? And how are you not aware that Pakistan and Afghanistan are themselves the sources of most of dried fruit consumed in India?

Don't you think that it is easy to bash India rather than correcting the mistakes that have been made by Pakistan's leaders in the past?

And you do not believe Pakistani media reports of terror camps operating out of headquarters in Muridke? You do not think that American academicians who have studied the incidence of terrorism, with its effects on ordinary Pakistani families, and have printed books on the subject are not authentic?
Here we go again ?
I am sure you are good prapogandist of RAW cause , it was only stupid RAW came up with that muridke stuff?
Its shows your level of intell , about Pakistan ?:enjoy::wave:

First, Ajmal Kasab was tracked down to his own village by Pakistani journalists, before Pakistan's own intelligence agencies shut the place down. This was reported by the Pakistani media.

Second, the man made all details clear in his confessional statements.

Third, all the access that Pakistani agencies wanted was given, except face-to-face interviews, which is not done; even the Americans did not give Indian agencies access to their convicted spy.

Fourth, the issue here is not Indian media, which many of us condemn for its intemperate behaviour, but Pakistani media, which, even now, is in denial about the TTP and its role.

Fifth, whenever there is intelligence about terrorist attacks imminent, Indian agencies share whatever they know. This is not new.

Sixth, once again, there are only four consulates of India in Afghanistan. Count them for yourself.

for your own lill info about Pakistani.. that report wrong if we pay money to any indian anchor or media to play shot that the terrorist died in recent attact belong to bihar's village his name is Ram Kumar 27 year old he and his dad work in local farm is it hard to stablish..
you and your local media had no research.. its based on GEO which is most hateble TV channel in Pakistan... i wonder why
Pakistani journalists never had access to him..
how easy it is to add indian Flag on those scum bag's shirt to prove they were indian..
or let people know we caught one or terrorist behind the show we capture wis indian.. i am sure he will come on camera or even front of international media to call himself indian is that enough to prove that india is behind
lets search their bags or pockets maybe they have hajamula or india lollypop to prove they came from india
or hindu Gods pic in their pockets..
dont confuse yourself..
ok so you admiting 4 indian consulates are working if rest 8 of them have been blown by taliban dont cry and come to international media that Pakistan is behind them..

we did condemn Mumbai attack what india did , very first hour they start calling them Pakistani without any investigation, which time prove that Ajmal Kasab still a mith he was not Pakistani.. indian authorities never gave Pakistani team directly access to ajmal.
like how Pakistani and Pakistani media reacted i think indian and their media should grow up aswell.
the only thing indians can do is condenm which is not true...
they sud share intelligence like how they had when wagha happend if they are truly against terrorism.
12 consulates by border of Pakistan in Afghanistan dont what?

Problem with you guys in arguing is that you never accept the truth. Hasan Nisar rightly says that Hamne Apni Naslo ko Juth pe pala hai. Unless you learn to accept truth, lies will not help.

If you guys still want to blame India then all I can say is bhagwan tum sab ko sadbuddhi de.
Agar in aasteen ke saapon ke dasne ke baad bhi agar aap apne girahban me jhankne pe majboor Na hue ho to fir aapse baat karne ka koi matlab hi nahi hai. Aap un kisam ke insaan ban gaye ho Jo ghar me aag lagne ne baad use bujhane me nahi, lekin us aag lagane ka ilzam kisi par lagane me zyada interested ho. Aur is marz ka koi ilaaj nahi.

india will continue to support our enemies as it suits india to see instability in Pakistan....the onus lies on us to thwart the plans and at least tackle the internal elements who allow themselves to be pawns and cat-paws of others and their foreign policy objectives

Afghanistan and Pakistan have both seen major attacks like these involving soft targets.....the idea is to drive a wedge between the 2. Ghanis victory in Afghanistan and the Pakistani military's advances in Zarb e Azb operation certainly do have some regional and other actors very upset.

Pakistani movie directors should make a very creative and touchy movie of this (not a documentary).

Maybe the name is The lost hundred or The lost Souls.

I mean there are more than hundred people but its a catchy line.

Touchy and creative to highlight the issues and the resilience.

This movie can make good money provided if its made Hollywood style (video quality, script, acting and so on).

What is the relevance of this stupid observation?

you have to know the difference between terrorism and freedom fighters... Kashmir is disputed area.. how much you claim its your part we still live behind the LINE OF CONTROL in Kashmir..
get your facts right.. Kashmir have their own government in Azad Jamu and Kashmir they have right to raiz their voice and Pakistan will support them moraly till india come to the point to solve that issue.
but where india is directily involve in terrorism thru Afghanistan running 12 consolate by border

No Kashmir was a part of India since the ages. so they are separatists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom