What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balochistan and the tribal areas are completely out of control. I don't know where some people get the fortitude to say they will strike and carve up Afghanistan when they are not welcome in their own country.

Here are the Indians slandering our Army while our nation mourns:
Will Pak army stop backing terror now? - The Times of India

slander
ˈslɑːndə/
noun
LAW
  1. 1.
    the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    "he is suing the TV company for slander
  2. verb
  1. 1.
    make false and damaging statements about (someone).
    "they were accused of slandering the head of state"
    synonyms: defame, defame someone's character, blacken someone's name, give someone a bad name,tell lies about, speak ill/evil of, drag through the mud/mire, throw/sling/fling mud at, sully someone's reputation, libel, smear, run a smear campaign against, cast aspersions on, spread scandal about, besmirch, tarnish, taint,misrepresent; More
Are you claiming that the statement is false, considering the Army's role in helping terrorists cross the border or the LOC?

I can't open that link.

I will reproduce it verbatim.

I can't open that link.

ISLAMABAD: Adviser to the Prime Minister on National Security and Foreign Affairs, Sartaj Aziz on Monday said that Pakistan should not target militants who do not threaten the country’s security.

“Why should America’s enemies unnecessarily become our enemies,” Sartaj Aziz said during an interview with BBC Urdu.

"When the United States attacked Afghanistan, all those that were trained and armed were pushed towards us.

“Some of them were dangerous for us and some are not. Why must we make enemies out of them all?,” he said when speaking about the Haqqani Network.

He further said that the Afghan Taliban are Afghanistan’s problem and Haqqani Network is a part of it.

“It’s the job of the Afghan government to negotiate with them...We can try to convince them, however things are not the same as they were in the nineties,” Aziz said.

When speaking about COAS Raheel Sharif’s visit to the United States, the adviser to the PM said that relations between Pakistan and the US are improving.

You can't have official relations or bilateral discussions with terrorist organizations in the same way you can have with legitimate entities. Pakistan is the one who needs Indian support at this time, not the other way around. India can literally conquer Pakistan by closing it's eyes and falling asleep.
I guess you need to wake up first , & clean your head cause its been high on Indian marijuana ?
Try it ,
Conquer Pakistan ?
That's the dam wishes of the dam Hindu fascists of BJP RULLING OVER INDIA ?
TRY IT,
with all of your dam open eyes I am million % sure you won't find a name India on the map of the world again?

Had you heard Indian media yesterday?

I watched all the channels. There was a high degree of condemnation and unqualified disapproval of the act of TTP. We are not the one who become happy on killing of innocent.

we did condemn Mumbai attack what india did , very first hour they start calling them Pakistani without any investigation, which time prove that Ajmal Kasab still a mith he was not Pakistani.. indian authorities never gave Pakistani team directly access to ajmal.
like how Pakistani and Pakistani media reacted i think indian and their media should grow up aswell.
the only thing indians can do is condenm which is not true...
they sud share intelligence like how they had when wagha happend if they are truly against terrorism.
12 consulates by border of Pakistan in Afghanistan dont what?

They don't prove Indian involvement; they express with great clarity what Pakistanis know, through repeated experience, about the Indian security establishment.
I'm not sure it's necessarily RAW though. The prime suspect behind these attacks is this guy:
View attachment 176539

It is sad that people who comment on Indian intelligence know so little about the agencies and the personalities. This man has not been in authority except from immediately after the Modi take-over. You might like to consider asking an intelligence agency member known to you how long it takes to establish a network, leave alone a network capable of carrying out missions.

Here's an excerpt from a piece written by Hussain Haqqani in Huffington Post:

"The question being widely asked is whether Pakistan's military and political leaders can transform grief and outrage into a clear policy that would rid the country of its reputation as both a victim of and magnet for terrorists."

"The savage attack in Peshawar demonstrates the futility of attacking one group of jihadis while leaving others in place"

Dear Pakistanis,

Please do not waste your precious time and emotions in blaming the Indians here. The people of India are showing solidarity with the victims and with the people of Pakistan in every way they can. But if this is not the time to ask the right questions, which surely are very bitter, then the questions will never be answered.

The occasion calls for sanity and maturity, and not for excuses and blame games to produce nothing more than some feel-good factors.

Balochistan and the tribal areas are completely out of control. I don't know where some people get the fortitude to say they will strike and carve up Afghanistan when they are not welcome in their own country.

Ignorant or shall i say moronic comment with no link to realty.

You should read more instead of embarassing yourself like this.
Thanks.

I guess you need to wake up first , & clean your head cause its been high on Indian marijuana ?
Try it ,
Conquer Pakistan ?
That's the dam wishes of the dam Hindu fascists of BJP RULLING OVER INDIA ?
TRY IT,
with all of your dam open eyes I am million % sure you won't find a name India on the map of the world again?

I only smoke tobacco from a pipe. Call me old fashioned. I have nothing to gain from India or Pakistan. I am just saying, within the India-Pakistan narrative and context, India has nothing to worry about.

Ignorant or shall i say moronic comment with no link to realty.

You should read more instead of embarassing yourself like this.
Thanks.

In that case, let me start booking my 5 star vacation to Balochistan since I am so out of touch with reality.

slander
ˈslɑːndə/
noun
LAW
  1. 1.
    the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    "he is suing the TV company for slander
  2. verb
  1. 1.
    make false and damaging statements about (someone).
    "they were accused of slandering the head of state"
    synonyms: defame, defame someone's character, blacken someone's name, give someone a bad name,tell lies about, speak ill/evil of, drag through the mud/mire, throw/sling/fling mud at, sully someone's reputation, libel, smear, run a smear campaign against, cast aspersions on, spread scandal about, besmirch, tarnish, taint,misrepresent; More
Are you claiming that the statement is false, considering the Army's role in helping terrorists cross the border or the LOC?

I will reproduce it verbatim.

ISLAMABAD: Adviser to the Prime Minister on National Security and Foreign Affairs, Sartaj Aziz on Monday said that Pakistan should not target militants who do not threaten the country’s security.

“Why should America’s enemies unnecessarily become our enemies,” Sartaj Aziz said during an interview with BBC Urdu.

"When the United States attacked Afghanistan, all those that were trained and armed were pushed towards us.

“Some of them were dangerous for us and some are not. Why must we make enemies out of them all?,” he said when speaking about the Haqqani Network.

He further said that the Afghan Taliban are Afghanistan’s problem and Haqqani Network is a part of it.

“It’s the job of the Afghan government to negotiate with them...We can try to convince them, however things are not the same as they were in the nineties,” Aziz said.

When speaking about COAS Raheel Sharif’s visit to the United States, the adviser to the PM said that relations between Pakistan and the US are improving.

I am saying it is either false, or grossly misrepresents the Pakistan Army.

You think people are that stupid to ignore everything because modi says so? The guy is a Hindu fanatic, just like the Talibans are Muslim fanatics. The ONLY entities that could and would use yesterday's date.....are the three neighbors connected with the friendship and mutual interest bond (and Modi regime would be the most benefactor of this incident on this day). How is it that youtube has more Indian channels covering this incident than Pakistani channels? Propaganda much?

Like I said before, Afghanistan and Iran need to go on notice. This is crazy.

Last edited:
we did condemn Mumbai attack what india did , very first hour they start calling them Pakistani without any investigation, which time prove that Ajmal Kasab still a mith he was not Pakistani.. indian authorities never gave Pakistani team directly access to ajmal.
like how Pakistani and Pakistani media reacted i think indian and their media should grow up aswell.
the only thing indians can do is condenm which is not true...
they sud share intelligence like how they had when wagha happend if they are truly against terrorism.
12 consulates by border of Pakistan in Afghanistan dont what?

First, Ajmal Kasab was tracked down to his own village by Pakistani journalists, before Pakistan's own intelligence agencies shut the place down. This was reported by the Pakistani media.

Second, the man made all details clear in his confessional statements.

Third, all the access that Pakistani agencies wanted was given, except face-to-face interviews, which is not done; even the Americans did not give Indian agencies access to their convicted spy.

Fourth, the issue here is not Indian media, which many of us condemn for its intemperate behaviour, but Pakistani media, which, even now, is in denial about the TTP and its role.

Fifth, whenever there is intelligence about terrorist attacks imminent, Indian agencies share whatever they know. This is not new.

Sixth, once again, there are only four consulates of India in Afghanistan. Count them for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom