What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect whatever you are doing outside posts on the web, although you have not mentioned what these doings are. As far as idle speculation about RAW is concerned, it is the same message to you as to anybody else who has said these things, get some proof. Opinions are not proof.
Ask Americans how they got that mullah MEHSUD having a ride under custdy of ANA,s intelligence service?
Thanks to American s this time they did give this dog to us?
Some of us retired souls , are helping our army gather info they need on these bastrds , even going into Afghanistan ?
Isn't that's enough for you?

When he had all the time in the world, when he had the opportunity to make a considered statement backed by evidence, he did nothing. Therefore, you cannot conclude, as you have done, that his testimony was based on evidence. That is plain irrational, as you are in effect saying,"He said that he had evidence, therefore his subsequent statements are credible."

Do you even read what you write?

I have already stated that I, along with other Pakistanis, consider General Musharraf to be a trustworthy source on these matters. Whatever criticisms people make about him, nobody has any credible evidence of him deliberately faking or fabricating claims like this. Someone does not get as far as he did in the military if they are in any way prone to blatant lieing.

I am not obligated to convince you of anything. I have told you what I know, and how I know it. If you have any contrary evidence, I will listen.

Until then, I rest content with Musharraf's expert testimony that TTP is backed by India's intelligence agencies.

Ask Americans how they got that mullah MEHSUD having a ride under custdy of ANA,s intelligence service?
Thanks to American s this time they did give this dog to us?
Some of us retired souls , are helping our army gather info they need on these bastrds , even going into Afghanistan ?
Isn't that's enough for you?

No, that's enough for me, but you never mentioned it before, which is what I said.

Further, on something else you said, all the proof and evidence, always and every time, has pointed to agencies other than Indian. Your own post.

I already see the blame game starting. Indian this, RAW that, CIA, Mossad etc.

When will we stop passing the buck and take responsibility for our historical errors in judgement? Maybe never.

Pakistan need to smoke these bastrds where ever they are even in Afghanistan .
Till that is not happening , this turma will continue to fall on us ?

I already see the blame game starting. Indian this, RAW that, CIA, Mossad etc.

When will we stop passing the buck and take responsibility for our historical errors in judgement? Maybe never.

It is sad and unfortunate that even when every single Indian on this forum has condemned the incident, even when many of us on other fora are opposing those insensitive idiots who keep saying sanctimonious and ill-timed things about the predictability of terrorism harming terrorists and the sponsors of terrorism, there is a small section of the Pakistani membership, and, outside the forum, a number of journalists and a charlatan, who keep making totally unfounded references to Indian involvement.

HUA HIN, Thailand - Indians are "a slippery, treacherous people", said president Richard Nixon. "The Indians are bastards anyway. They are the most aggressive goddamn people around," echoed his assistant for national security affairs, Henry Kissinger.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/GF23Df04.html

The statements above are from Americans who dealt with India politically.
Our experience, since 1947, with the Indian security establishment -- military and intelligence agencies -- has been pretty much the same as these Americans.

(Please note that I am not talking about other sectors of Indian society, just their politicians and security establishment.)

No, that's enough for me, but you never mentioned it before, which is what I said.

Further, on something else you said, all the proof and evidence, always and every time, has pointed to agencies other than Indian. Your own post.
Check the input of Indian army,s assistance given to ANA during karzai,s rule ?
Check the number of Indian consulates in Afghanistan ?
I don't know why you feel so hurt about Indian recognized involvement in Pakistan through Afghanistan using these terrorists in hiding there?

Last edited:
HUA HIN, Thailand - Indians are "a slippery, treacherous people", said president Richard Nixon. "The Indians are bastards anyway. They are the most aggressive goddamn people around," echoed his assistant for national security affairs, Henry Kissinger.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/GF23Df04.html

The statements above are from Americans who dealt with India politically.
Our experience, since 1947, with the Indian security establishment -- military and intelligence agencies -- has been pretty much the same as these Americans.

(Please note that I am not talking about other sectors of Indian society, just their politicians and security establishment.)
Off-course Kissinger and Nixon were anti India...

Pakistan need to smoke these bastrds where ever they are even in Afghanistan .
Till that is not happening , this turma will continue to fall on us ?

The only way to do that is develop friendly ties with Afghanistan and with the world in general. Making peace with India would be a big help.
It is sad and unfortunate that even when every single Indian on this forum has condemned the incident, even when many of us on other fora are opposing those insensitive idiots who keep saying sanctimonious and ill-timed things about the predictability of terrorism harming terrorists and the sponsors of terrorism, there is a small section of the Pakistani membership, and, outside the forum, a number of journalists and a charlatan, who keep making totally unfounded references to Indian involvement.

That's why the Taliban in Afghanistan denounced the attack. They need the anti-India sentiment to continue swelling their ranks and giving them legitimacy in the eyes of millions. We could also see this as a link between the Pakistani regime and the Taliban in Afghanistan, according to the logic of the members you mentioned.

pic of an injured SSG Commando at Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar! Still holding his gun
10386820_911032918930070_603068456616831285_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom