What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell your bhagwan, to stop the mouths of entire modi & co !
Who keeps braking day & night against Pakistan ?

My friend when the numberdar or ch of a village becomes poor or loses influence in his pind,the neighbouring rival can get him thrashed or insulted by supporting even a mirasi or a worthless 2 takay ka badmash of his own village.

So what the numberdar here has to do is grow a pair.

It may be wiser for you to try a few more guesses.
I have enough of that !
I am doing what I can , not to be a posting web warrior alone?

My friend when the numberdar or ch of a village becomes poor or loses influence in his pind,the neighbouring rival can get him thrashed or insulted by supporting even a mirasi or a worthless 2 rakay ka badmash of his village.

So what the numberdar here has to do is grow a pair.
Stop supporting TTp in Afghanistan , if not be ready for pain?

You quoted your military expert's opinion. If he had facts, he would have produced them.

He made it clear that he had evidence that was both documentary and photographic. He probably won't carry this evidence around with him all the time.

Since his testimony is based on evidence and he does not make such strong claims without good evidence, we believe him.

The opinions of this or that unknown Indian on some internet forum are worth nothing at all compared to General Musharraf's evidence-backed testimony on this point.

We conclude: TTP is backed by India's intelligence agencies.

I have enough of that !
I am doing what I can , not to be a posting web warrior alone?

I respect whatever you are doing outside posts on the web, although you have not mentioned what these doings are. As far as idle speculation about RAW is concerned, it is the same message to you as to anybody else who has said these things, get some proof. Opinions are not proof.

You are now an american wahabi muslim. Which is no diferrent than any american shia or sunni muslim. I am generalizing but trust me your wahabi brothers in south east asia only want your charity $'s, they would consider anything coming out of your mouth as rubbish when it comes to showing religious tolerance.

Go to a Wahabi masjid in Pakistan, and get over your prejudice, we are no different from any other Muslim. And people that promote hatred and murder are not my brothers.

Even 4 are more. Shame on you for giving me a negative rating. You Indians have gone bonkered and become totally intolerant towards anybody who happens to disagree with your versions of things. @Horus @WebMaster - This negative rating needs to be reversed.

Your shameless involvement in Pakistani matters in 1971 is enough for us to believe that you are still meddling in our matters.

The Negative rating is too harsh, I agree.

He made it clear that he had evidence that was both documentary and photographic. He probably won't carry this evidence around with him all the time.

Since his testimony is based on evidence and he does not make such strong claims without good evidence, we believe him.

The opinions of this or that unknown Indian on some internet forum are worth nothing at all compared to General Musharraf's evidence-backed testimony on this point.

We conclude: TTP is backed by India's intelligence agencies.

When he had all the time in the world, when he had the opportunity to make a considered statement backed by evidence, he did nothing. Therefore, you cannot conclude, as you have done, that his testimony was based on evidence. That is plain irrational, as you are in effect saying,"He said that he had evidence, therefore his subsequent statements are credible."

Do you even read what you write?

As I have said elsewhere, opinions are not facts.
ok whatever but like i said before that yr still very narrow minded in the country to country basis issues. And i dont blame u since if i were an indian i would have done same to defend yr country. So lets be professionals here and stay professional.

As I have said elsewhere, opinions are not facts.

It is a major job of intelligence agencies to verify facts.
Our intelligence agencies are in no doubt at all that TTP is backed by India's intelligence agencies.

Obviously, India's intelligence agencies, like all others, operate in a covert way, so that they can deny these actions.

Yasser Latif Hamdani
8 hrs ·
Bombing Taliban is not enough. So long as Hafiz Saeed and Malik Ishaq roam free all of Pakistan is at risk. It is time to stop these "our boys" and "other boys" distinctions. The Army needs to make a clear choice.... Pakistan or your little "let us take over the world" power trip.

It proves how india is behind this .. why india has to bring its nose .. you cant condemn dont need to see you here on this matter.. we have been going thru alot.. and top of your fat belly
Army already gave shutup call to you haters..
Hafiz saeed will do his job for Kashmir.. and we support every cause till india ready to solve this issue no in india's term..
if any sensible see Pakistani media. They are not criticizing india or bashing like how indian media come up with ..
do we have to do the same? .. even in this tearful event. we still prove we are better than those low life anchors who represents their nation with full of hate.

Even 4 are more. Shame on you for giving me a negative rating. You Indians have gone bonkered and become totally intolerant towards anybody who happens to disagree with your versions of things. @Horus @WebMaster - This negative rating needs to be reversed.

Your shameless involvement in Pakistani matters in 1971 is enough for us to believe that you are still meddling in our matters.
I don't think we have anything to do with this... As you see, almost whole India is mourning the killing of innocent children.. And you are blaming India??? :o::o::o:

Destabilization of Pakistan, leading eventually to the break-up of the country along the lines of the creation of Bangladesh, which was clearly an Indian conspiracy against Pakistan.

I have been writing about these efforts to breakup Pakistan and violence scenarios for a while now. I also mentioned that December was picked by some due to its sad relevance of Eastern Pakistan's breakup. You can just see it through events in the last few weeks.

Behind terrorists who killed innocent children, behind all politicians who have soft corners for these crazy bastar*d terrorists who killed innocent children so barbarically, there is plenty of influence and money involved from Afghanistan and your other neighbors. The fact that these terrorists had a huge supply of munitions, speaks to the fact that these weapons were delivered through the transportation network that Taliban symphetizers run. This is the same transportation network that had been transporting weapons and terrorists across Pakistan and have been caught a few times. Why is the military not cutting off this network that's responsible for supporting these terrorists?

This is truly Pakistan's 9/11. After this, no negotiations should EVER happen between the terrorists and the state of Pakistan. These barberic terrorists hiding holes should be vaporized. The Pakistani nation needs to stand together and agree that NEVER again, will innocents be killed like this. The terrorist will need to be brought to justice. ALL of them with their supporters.

Afghanistan and Iran need to be put on notice immediately due to their roles in Baluchistan, KPK and other areas. This is very serious and Pakistan's future depends on eliminating this cancer called Talibans bastard*s.

It proves how india is behind this .. why india has to bring its nose .. you cant condemn dont need to see you here on this matter.. we have been going thru alot.. and top of your fat belly
Army already gave shutup call to you haters..
Hafiz saeed will do his job for Kashmir.. and we support every cause till india ready to solve this issue no in india's term..
if any sensible see Pakistani media. They are not criticizing india or bashing like how indian media come up with ..
do we have to do the same? .. even in this tearful event. we still prove we are better than those low life anchors who represents their nation with full of hate.

The person quoted is not an Indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom