What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys still want to blame India then all I can say is bhagwan tum sab ko sadbuddhi de.
Agar in aasteen ke saapon ke dasne ke baad bhi agar aap apne girahban me jhankne pe majboor Na hue ho to fir aapse baat karne ka koi matlab hi nahi hai. Aap un kisam ke insaan ban gaye ho Jo ghar me aag lagne ne baad use bujhane me nahi, lekin us aag lagane ka ilzam kisi par lagane me zyada interested ho. Aur is marz ka koi ilaaj nahi.

just accept that the indians hate Musharraf for a reason...the fact that they despise him so much and act butt-hurt means he did something right

we shouldnt even be discussing politics here.....we should be talking about what civilians in Pakistan can do to help monitor and report terrorist activity

so that these ****-headed cannibal sub-human scum bags cant strike again....their plans be thwarted

paying homage and respects to the nearly 140 people who lost their lives in a city that I hold very dear
Why don't we hit them inside Afghanistan ?
If Israel can do what they think right?
Why can't we?

no what benefit will India get by killing babies???

Destabilization of Pakistan, leading eventually to the break-up of the country along the lines of the creation of Bangladesh, which was clearly an Indian conspiracy against Pakistan.

这是一个非常令人悲伤的消息,恐怖分子是不能用任何理由去原谅的,他们只有被消灭掉才是对国家对社会最大的贡献!希望巴基斯坦朋友能够从悲痛中吸取教训,重整力量,剿灭国内所有恐怖势力!

我也希望如此

If you guys still want to blame India then all I can say is bhagwan tum sab ko sadbuddhi de.
Agar in aasteen ke saapon ke dasne ke baad bhi agar aap apne girahban me jhankne pe majboor Na hue ho to fir aapse baat karne ka koi matlab hi nahi hai. Aap un kisam ke insaan ban gaye ho Jo ghar me aag lagne ne baad use bujhane me nahi, lekin us aag lagane ka ilzam kisi par lagane me zyada interested ho. Aur is marz ka koi ilaaj nahi.
Tell your bhagwan, to stop the mouths of entire modi & co !
Who keeps braking day & night against Pakistan ?

If I had a nation, the last thing I would impose on it is Islam. The "Islamic Republic" of Pakistan needs to re-orient itself. Dropping Islam from your laws and policies would be a helpful start in the war against Islamists. Curious that the Taliban are fighting to implement an Islamic state while the "good moderate Muslims" are fighting to uphold theirs. It's like a civil war more than anything.

That's not what I am saying.
India and Pakistan engage in proxy wars on each other's soils.
We know TTP has been backed by India's intelligence agencies to be a proxy for them.

Please. Can we do without the speculation? Not a single, not one fact, so far. Only, in a continuous stream, "We would have done the same, how is it possible that you have not done so?"

Why don't we hit them inside Afghanistan ?
If Israel can do what they think right?
Why can't we?

I believe we are trying diplomacy and other persuasive actions. The Americans -as the story goes at least - are said to be more cooperative with us. The Afghan government needs to do its role. We have been supportive of Ghani and his election campaign - he must return the favour and help build confidence

given the anger in Pakistan - the Afghans should do the right thing

as for TTP animals - I hope even GOD the most beneficient and merciful --wont forgive them for their crimes. They'll get their punishment in due time. If not by our armed forces - then God himself Inshallah

Musharaf did the same thing what rah eel Shb is doing now ?
Kiyani was the coward , fearing the backlash kept smoking his K-2 filter less cigrets !
Poison kills poison?
Iron cuts iron ?
So its simple , to hit these bastrdds in Afghanistan now , its loud & clear ?
:lol: u will be surprise to know how highly we regard Gen Kayani on the international relations POV.

In Nation to Nation or country to country basis things tlike global atmosphere counts the most! Like Churchill did in WWII. He never said he doesnt want to take action but only said WE are waiting for a right time!

Last edited:
Please. Can we do without the speculation? Not a single, not one fact, so far. Only, in a continuous stream, "We would have done the same, how is it possible that you have not done so?"

It's not speculation. We have quoted one military expert. Our military experts spend their entire careers studying India's activities.

your northern alliance allies (increasingly irrevelant) in Afghanistan have openly admitted to harboring the TTP....its really not rocket science

It's not speculation. We have quoted one military expert. Our military experts spend their entire careers studying India's activities.

You quoted your military expert's opinion. If he had facts, he would have produced them. Furthermore, his military expertise is questionable. Look at his military record.

everyone knows that RAW supports BLA, TTP and these other groups which are very deliberately targetting soft and mil targets in Pakistan

its a hostile neighbour; but the onus lies on us to thwart these plans and counter them.....any mullah that talks against the Pakistani state must disappear; any madrassa or organization making propaganda that tells people they go to jannat for mass murder needs to be exposed, shut down

the nation needs to support the military as it combats these anti state groups......putting pressure also on neighbouring countries to stop harboring our enemies

as i said - theres the internal and external factor....both cant be taken lightly
Yes sir ,
That's the narrative pushed by all the patriots since early days of the conflict ?
But when it went in to the coward hands of politicians ?
It became worse cause they were the ones admiring them for their political victories ?

yaar its not new Gen VK Malik also said same and so did Chuck Hagel. So it is a well established fact. Thats why i say in country to country basis yr still narrow minded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom