What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wahhabism was created with the help of the british - to be used against the Ottomans.......in exchange, a few "royals" belonging to one or two tribes were propped up like puppets and gave blessings to have foreigners drill holes in the ground to extract oil

its not a sect of Islam - its just a CULT.....wherever it goes - intolerance, extortion, murder, rape, plunder and destruction follows.

Wahhabism was not created with anyone's help. Yes the British utilized the Wahhabists against the Ottomans eventually. Are you telling me that the British converted "moderate Muslims" to Wahhabism through their superior knowledge of Islam? Come one mate, that's a really nut job theory.

This is definitely the worst day of my life, ever. Couldn't do any thing since I heard this news and am still crying, my tears just don't stop, my heart and soul is crying. This is such a great loss to this nation. This is a back handed slap on our national face, we failed to protect our future, our hope, our most innocent souls. while my heart goes out to the bereaved families and the whole nation on this brutal attack on conscience, my body is trembling with rage and anger, and by GOD if I had the control on our nukes, I wouldn't have left one in its silo.

This is no time for politics, this the time to unite and show our resolve, this is the time to give dead line to Afghanistan to take action against these terrorist groups, or let us take them out. this is the time to use nukes and chemical, and biological weapons. This is the time to infect captured terrorists with deadly, contagious viruses and let them loose in their tribal areas. this is the time stand behind our government and our forces. This is the time to isolate and silence all terrorism and terrorist supporters. This is the time to show total and intolerance towards racism and sectarianism, This is the time to become a NATION and take revenge of our innocent kids brutally slain right under our noses, right before our eyes. this is the time to ACT, or wait like sheep for more slaughters like these.

@mods stop fucking being sissy and politically correct. No one is taking you to courts for permanently banning terror sympathizers and Indians adding salt to our injury.

its one of the darkest days in this country's history....it's a sad day.....

mixed emotions of sadness but also extreme anger. This better unite the country further and give even army-bashers the resolve to support the military and DEMAND the state to be ruthless against these thugs

For the blood drinkers of the innocents who call themselves warriors of god ?
I have only 2 words !
Kill them all!
Hope fully some day , I will get their meat barbecued with some sauce ?
I want it so much !

I am sick of this line of idiocy.

There are four - exactly FOUR - Indian consulates in Afghanistan.

Start with that.
Even 4 are more. Shame on you for giving me a negative rating. You Indians have gone bonkered and become totally intolerant towards anybody who happens to disagree with your versions of things. @Horus @WebMaster - This negative rating needs to be reversed.

Your shameless involvement in Pakistani matters in 1971 is enough for us to believe that you are still meddling in our matters.

Wahhabism is not a creation of the British. Wahhabism was a problem that affected the Ottomans and they stamped it out 3 different times. They never blamed the British. It is a manifestation of what is intrinsically wrong with orthodox interpretations of Islam and the Koran and it materialized on its own two feet.

That particular strain of religious nuttery was much like Ebola. It has infected quite a few times as you said in the past and was squashed. But he is quite correct in stating that it was weaponized and spread by the US in South East Asia.

There you go! My point is proven right here.

That's what @WishLivePak keeps saying to me! I never understand what he means by it either!

What point of yours is proven? I really would like you to explain that to me, since it has entirely defeated my attempts to grasp it.

Other than these Talib child-murderers are there many other Pakistanis who consider Hitler an inspiring role model?

the nazis would want us dead too - even if a % of Pakistan is of Aryan descent

Hitler had incredible leadership characteristics and he was a nationalist - but his methodology was wrong and inhumane......

i hope nobody would see nazis or zionists or taleban/ISIS/etc. (opposite sides of the SAME coin) as "role models"....some apparently still do

PM Modi announced to mourn killing innocent kids of Peshawar. All schools and colleges in india would observe 2 minute silence. We are with our Pakistani brothers in this grief.

That's what @WishLivePak keeps saying to me! I never understand what he means by it either!

What point of yours is proven? I really would like you to explain that to me, since it has entirely defeated my attempts to grasp it.
That's the whole problem. You don't understand things. According to your own logic you're an Indian agent too.

Just two things: I have no issues with the sentiments of peace with honour and dignity, I have issues with his unreliability as a person. He says things for the moment, for the occasion.

Secondly, I have earned the anger of every right-wing Indian on this forum for opposing Modi and strongly opposing the Sangh Parivar, at every opportunity on every thread. So where do you get - I am honestly bewildered by this remark - this business of something not going my throat, because of being mentally radicalised vis a vis (not viz a viz, please) Pakistan?

Lastly, neither Ajay Doval nor Modi is a particular favourite of mine.
Ok if thats the case then u should know that he is out of the picture for abt 7 years now. After him Gen kayani came and now is Gen Sharif and in gov it was Zardari who came in a democratically elected way and so is now Nawaz Sharif who came in the same way. So now still being struck with Mushy?

Regarding rest well ok but understand we are pakistani so we may or may not be interested in yr internal affairs. I frankly dont know what Sangh Parivar is. What that stands for or what does it preaches im almost illiterate as a pakistani on yr internal things and frankly im not interested on that either because being a pakistani my interests are with things related to us not yr internal battles for secularism or radicals.

But all that being said, it would concern me if these radicals have their influence on yr bureaucracy in yr both military and civil because these guys then will influence the bilateral country to country basis relations with us. Look i dont care abt the Indian Muslims or anyothers since im a Kashmiri and i dont have any soft corner for indian muslims living in yr main land yr and any ancestry issue or ink in yr main land. In this context the only thing i have is with the Kashmir Valley thats all. Nothing more then that.

So my POV might be different regarding yr country since its just based on country to country level approach and Kashmir. I dont have a soft spot for Muslims there, ancestry connection or race connectivity. So as a Pakistani without anyother thing in my mind the only thing which concern people like me here is this increased influence of radicals in yr bureaucracy. Yr not accepting pakistan's state stance of peace with honor and dignity (its not just mushy's say its our official goal from kashmir talks atleast) is making us believe that u guys are after all influenced by them more then necessarily. Atleast thats how it looks like.

Being a Wahabi, I find it distasteful of Pakistanis and others to associate these savages to Wahabis, let alone Islam. They are not Muslim.

its one of the darkest days in this country's history....it's a sad day.....

mixed emotions of sadness but also extreme anger. This better unite the country further and give even army-bashers the resolve to support the military and DEMAND the state to be ruthless against these thugs
Also , we need to think about the motive behind that horrified incident ?
Why they did at the time when , even the afghan govt & Americans were ready to take them out?
It iriks whom?
Who is trying to establish , larger relationship with the masters of these dogs ?
Who is supporting them more then any one in Afghanistan ?
I guess , the answer is RAW ?

Entire definition is confusing-

1. Legal : Which law? India's law, Pakistan's law, Saudi Law or Terrorist's law?

The relevant law for the situation being discussed. If we are talking about relations between states, for example, that would be the international law to which they are both signatories.

2. Immoral : There is no uniform code for morality. Morality is dependant on timeframe and geography and even sect. Even terrorists have their own definition of morality

This is a philosophical view with which I completely disagree. Some things are just immoral.
Lining up schoolchildren and shooting them is just immoral. Period.

I think we came at an impasse, You and I can do debates in circles whether to take Musharraf statement about Indian covert activities as fact or as his wild imagination. To keep the sanctity of this thread entact, let's agree to disagree.

P.S. Does people integrity matter as well when Indian media wildly accuses Pakistan after each attack on it's soil ?

It is important that you understand, and wish to make this statement before taking your good advice to leave the subject out of this thread.

I disbelieve Musharraf, and I believe that Pakistani accusations of Indian covert activities are highly exaggerated. I believe that there were actions taken, perhaps not known to Pakistanis in general, and to few Indians, which indicate clearly that such covert activities, which did exist more than a decade ago, no longer exist. Further, I believe that no Pakistani has even a superficial idea of the singularly ineffective ways in which Indian intelligence agencies operate. You compare them with your own, and come to wholly wrong conclusions, and understandably so. Note that I object to mis-statements of fact, not to opinions, for which I cut people a lot of slack.

And, regarding Indian media, I wholly agree with you about its unreliability and want to record that I put no credence on what they say, do or seem to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom