What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chechens?

They've been known to take children hostage.

Many of these recruits are employed by Black Water and other merc agencies.

they butchered 385 Russian children @ Beslan

it was also a MASSACRE of epic proportions......

You are being paranoid. A man who was General and president of country for 8 years and doesn't know a dime about how and where Intelligence games are or were played? and the video is from year 2008/9 when he wasn't even under trial

This the part where I sense desperation in your tone so to discredit a credible man because you don't know half of what he knows and yeah you are trying to win an argument.

Not desperation, not at all. My sentiments at the moment are sorrow and anger, and I despise your attempts at diverting the issue to something that it never was. Secondly, concentrate, if your bile will allow you, on the major point I sought to make: the continuous references to a fictional fourteen consulates. Thirdly, being General and President and doing the sorts of things that he did make him unreliable, whether he was under trial or not. How ridiculous to say that he made that video when he was not under trial? Are you saying that people's integrity changes according to whether or not they are, at that moment, under trial? Do you understand that he is under trial now, but not for things he has done now, but for things done at some time in the past? Do you understand that my distrust is of things done, not now, when he is under trial, but in the past?

isnt that sweet to see a christian messionary source claiming their own theories and trying to shape up things from their own POV and its shared by none other then this Jewish American fraud!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Havnt u left the forum already of shame?
You write a mocking post like this on such a sad and terrible day for your fellow Pakistanis and then ask if I am the one who is ashamed?

More evidence where hate and ego are the main ideology of them, all of people that has this ideology are usually have head stone and dont want to listen to other people opinion because it just hurt their ego. TTP/ISIS/AQ is Khawarij but some how some people still support them............

Last edited:
@Bratva relax leave joe alone. He is a fine guy and i give it to him but he is afterall a pretty narrow minded in this bilateral affairs viz a viz pakistan. Mushy just said that we want peace with honor and dignity now thats something dont go down their throats because their radicalized minds viz a viz pakistan which comes from their RSS and other influenced bureaucrats in both military and civil. That Ajay Devol and Narendra Modi combination is quit strong!!!

So talk to indians in this context by keeping this thing in yr minds first.

isnt that sweet to see a christian messionary source claiming their own theories and trying to shape up things from their own POV and its shared by none other then this Jewish American fraud!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Havnt u left the forum already of shame?

Just two things: I have no issues with the sentiments of peace with honour and dignity, I have issues with his unreliability as a person. He says things for the moment, for the occasion.

Secondly, I have earned the anger of every right-wing Indian on this forum for opposing Modi and strongly opposing the Sangh Parivar, at every opportunity on every thread. So where do you get - I am honestly bewildered by this remark - this business of something not going my throat, because of being mentally radicalised vis a vis (not viz a viz, please) Pakistan?

Lastly, neither Ajay Doval nor Modi is a particular favourite of mine.

You write a mocking post like this on such a sad and terrible day for your fellow Pakistanis and then ask if I am the one who is ashamed?
and u mr jew share a propagandist source in this emotional time to preach yr own ideas and believes. Remember what Hitler said and thats why yr not wanted here. Do yr missionary work and spread yr narrow mindedness elsewhere.

TTP have no religion. Greed is their only God.

Afghanistan is a sacred regime.... how dare you point fingers at them.
Why don't you give in and agree that TTP leadership is issuing press releases from the comfort zones on our side of the border and weapons grows on trees, money come from zakat (funny though) and rest of the illogical bla bla bla.... about this sect. and that sect.... which smells rotten till core.

Well, i am looking for bigger picture. TTP is just puppet. The real concern is the funder. Newly created TTP is already creating havoc in Pakistan. I shrudder to think in the future how many more funded groups will be created to cause more chaos in Pakistan if the funder problem is not sorted out as soon as possible.

Without funding, TTP will die just like that. Without weapon and money, no group can survive that long.

He is no longer under trial, and in any case the case against with was originally not a just one; rather it was political revenge against him by Nawaz and his cronies.

And nobody here believes anything you say either, just for your information.

Nobody?

You now represent the entire forum?

With an October membership and <gasp!> less than 500 posts?

bangladesh and india have a massive muslim populous yet it is unheard of to hear about the same crimes and brutalities, The problem is the madrassah system, these places are basically breeding grounds, when literally you spend you're entire life in a religious seminary you're told that the outside world is full of evils and you're not given the opportunity to explore the world due to poverty or narrow mindedness you can produce indoctrinated individuals who are basically passive to anything, that is why they can go into schools and shoot up little kids. The madrassah education is part of the problem. Its almost like a factory of death.

we share a border also with Afghanistan, a narcotics state where until only recently a legitimate technocrat has risen with ability to lead...TTP has established and VERY well-known sanctuaries across the border. As long as they exist it will be relatively easy for enemies to slip into Pakistan. This is a 2-way problem. There's the external factor and the internal factor.

madrassa system should never be used as a parallel system.....they need to be closely monitored. Not all are bad, but there are bad ones who are churning out undesirable elements that are against our society and against our state system. Those ones we should/are/will CRUSH ruthlessly

134 families lost children today.....it will help unite the nation, which is currently hurt and VERY fucking angry right now

Not desperation, not at all. My sentiments at the moment are sorrow and anger, and I despise your attempts at diverting the issue to something that it never was. Secondly, concentrate, if your bile will allow you, on the major point I sought to make: the continuous references to a fictional fourteen consulates. Thirdly, being General and President and doing the sorts of things that he did make him unreliable, whether he was under trial or not. How ridiculous to say that he made that video when he was not under trial? Are you saying that people's integrity changes according to whether or not they are, at that moment, under trial? Do you understand that he is under trial now, but not for things he has done now, but for things done at some time in the past? Do you understand that my distrust is of things done, not now, when he is under trial, but in the past?

He was recently under trial for suspending the Constitution due to an emergency. The question is not whether he did that, since it was a public event. The question is whether it amounted to treason.

Nothing in the trial suggests that he is a liar, or makes things up, or anything of the sort. The question is only whether he committed treason, under Article 6.

The trial has been suspended recently, and it looks like it will not go forward. In the meantime, General Musharraf has not been convicted of anything.

Now why should an unsuccessful court case brought against General Musharraf be any kind of reason to say he is unreliable? Please explain that to us.

...Remember what Hitler said and thats why yr not wanted here. Do yr missionary work and spread yr narrow mindedness elsewhere.
Other than these Talib child-murderers are there many other Pakistanis who consider Hitler an inspiring role model?

Nobody?

You now represent the entire forum?

With an October membership and <gasp!> less than 500 posts?

You got me there! Touche! I admit I overstated things. :tup:

And did you really mean to say that you would not believe anything General Musharraf said, even if he told you the sun rose in the East. Did you not overstate things also?

It will seem like an "ultra ridiculous conspiracy theory" only if you have a ridiculously low knowledge about the relations between India and Pakistan, and about how intelligence agencies operate.

Intelligence agencies are supposed to do things in ways that are covert, and deniable. This means they are always involved in some conspiracy or the other.

Subversion, sabotage and proxy warfare are standard tools of the intelligence agencies. That's how they make a living.
As I said you are ridiculing the victims by writing these. What's funny is some of you are the first ones to support Jihad/terrorism when it's taking place in other countries but when it happens in Pakistan you blame the rest of the world.

For example take a look at that member hussein (a pakistani). Check his posts and tell me whether he is an indian agent too. He is a full blown jihadist whose heart roars with threats of Jihad/massacre to non-muslims and cries for the muslims overseas despite incidents like these are happening in his homeland. Then take a look at the member "Zarvan". According to the rules of this very own forum he should have been banned a long time ago yet your admins hearts bleed for him and he is still roaming around spreading his jihadist propaganda. Same case with many Pakistanis I've met. They are ultra conservative without sense. Now tell me, are all of these people products of India for you? In that case I guess India is very powerful than I thought as it can influence more than half (assuming the number of ultra conservatives) of Pakistan's population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom