What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And those statements prove Indian involvement in this incident? Are you serious? Have you heard the Nixon tapes, and the amount of bad language that flowed daily from the man? And the use of Kissinger as - what? a character witness? - considering his role as a Secretary of State, is telling enough in its own way.

Regarding your 'experiences' (by which presumably you mean the experiences of those Pakistanis involved with these things) with the Indian military and Indian intelligence agencies, on some other thread, not on this, I will walk you through the history of both these entities.

It proves how india is behind this .. why india has to bring its nose .. you cant condemn dont need to see you here on this matter.. we have been going thru alot.. and top of your fat belly
Army already gave shutup call to you haters..
Hafiz saeed will do his job for Kashmir.. and we support every cause till india ready to solve this issue no in india's term..
if any sensible see Pakistani media. They are not criticizing india or bashing like how indian media come up with ..
do we have to do the same? .. even in this tearful event. we still prove we are better than those low life anchors who represents their nation with full of hate.
What can I say, once bitten twice shy.. Yet you are supporting scum bags like Hafiz Saeed..

May god give strength to the families who have lost a dear one today.

What about the madarsas producing these terrorists in the country? What should we do about them? Or there isn't no such thing?

I am trying to know, what the terrorists apologist think about it. Please answer.

Not unless of course, the dealing with internal factors is within our control and one of the major problems, right?
Those who did 9/11 were studying in top western universities we should close them too if some run away madrassa or university student do something you can't blame that institution most Taliban are either those who hardly went to a Madrassa for a year or never went in a Madrassah but your secular crap shit will remain still so no need to argue with you as for TTP leadership as long as we don't hit them in Afghanistan more attacks will come

The person quoted is not an Indian.
i didnt reply to him
It is sad and unfortunate that even when every single Indian on this forum has condemned the incident, even when many of us on other fora are opposing those insensitive idiots who keep saying sanctimonious and ill-timed things about the predictability of terrorism harming terrorists and the sponsors of terrorism, there is a small section of the Pakistani membership, and, outside the forum, a number of journalists and a charlatan, who keep making totally unfounded references to Indian involvement.

if somthing happen in india similar incidence. how indian media react?
forget about the gov even media doesnt say anything bad about india where india dont leave one sec to call Pakistan terrorist or pakistan behind every thing happend in india..
if some Pakistani saying i think its their right cuz of those long history..lose of every innocent life even in india Pakistani condemn
we have been vicitim of Terrorism.. India should terminate all its consolates from afghan border.
2% of afghan travel to india why then need 12 consulates by border..
china invested double investment than india then they sud have 24 consulates.
dont blame Pakistan if somthing similar happen to india ..

May god give strength to the families who have lost a dear one today.

I hope they immigrate out of there.
Those who did 9/11 were studying in top western universities we should close them too if some run away madrassa or university student do something you can't blame that institution most Taliban are either those who hardly went to a Madrassa for a year or never went in a Madrassah but your secular crap shit will remain still so no need to argue with you as for TTP leadership as long as we don't hit them in Afghanistan more attacks will come

They needed smart people because of the complexity of the mission. Otherwise using brain dead goat fuckers to kill kids is good enough for them.

The only way to do that is develop friendly ties with Afghanistan and with the world in general. Making peace with India would be a big help.

That's why the Taliban in Afghanistan denounced the attack. They need the anti-India sentiment to continue swelling their ranks and giving them legitimacy in the eyes of millions. We could also see this as a link between the Pakistani regime and the Taliban in Afghanistan, according to the logic of the members you mentioned.
Sure that's what , Israel or russia even American s should be doing to their terrorist enemies ?
Its not only on Pakistan to make good relations with India ?.
Its on India too, to make good relations with us ?
No clap happens with out involving other hand?

Sure that's what , Israel or russia even American s should be doing to their terrorist enemies ?
Its not only on Pakistan to make good relations with India ?.
Its on India too, to make good relations with us ?
No clap happens with out involving other hand?

You can't have official relations or bilateral discussions with terrorist organizations in the same way you can have with legitimate entities. Pakistan is the one who needs Indian support at this time, not the other way around. India can literally conquer Pakistan by closing it's eyes and falling asleep.

i didnt reply to him

forget about the gov even media doesnt say anything bad about india where india dont leave one sec to call Pakistan terrorist or pakistan behind every thing happend in india..
if some Pakistani saying i think its their right cuz of those long history..lose of every innocent life even in india Pakistani condemn
we have been vicitim of Terrorism.. India should terminate all its consolates from afghan border.

Apparently you are illiterate and don't read. There are only four consulates of India in Afghanistan.

And I am reporting you for your last sentence.

i didnt reply to him

You should have, shouldn't you?

Had you heard Indian media yesterday?

I watched all the channels. There was a high degree of condemnation and unqualified disapproval of the act of TTP. We are not the one who become happy on killing of innocent.

And those statements prove Indian involvement in this incident? Are you serious? Have you heard the Nixon tapes, and the amount of bad language that flowed daily from the man? And the use of Kissinger as - what? a character witness? - considering his role as a Secretary of State, is telling enough in its own way.

Regarding your 'experiences' (by which presumably you mean the experiences of those Pakistanis involved with these things) with the Indian military and Indian intelligence agencies, on some other thread, not on this, I will walk you through the history of both these entities.

They don't prove Indian involvement; they express with great clarity what Pakistanis know, through repeated experience, about the Indian security establishment.
I'm not sure it's necessarily RAW though. The prime suspect behind these attacks is this guy:
ModisCowboy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom