What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Assad's regime in Syria was challenged, Iranians and even a few Russians came to die for them. Weapons and cash was sent.

When Gaddafi was in a similar position, Africans poured in to help even though it was futile.

Where are Pakistan's allies? Why do we not see Chinese volunteers pouring in to fight the Taliban?

They would if we asked them to. But we dont need to - because this is our fight and we'll get it done on our own....of course the regional countries will have to play their respective (and productive) roles as well

A blot on humanity... I hope these terrorists are eliminated soon...
my heart goes out for the kids.....

Go to a Wahabi masjid in Pakistan, and get over your prejudice, we are no different from any other Muslim. And people that promote hatred and murder are not my brothers.

We stopped calling ourselves Wahabi in Pakistan a while back. We usually go as Salafi's now. I being born into what I speak of due to my ancestors have been to a bunch of our mosques before and after returning from the states. You could take your advice and take a trip to a mosque here and see what pearls of wisdom are spread in these places. Also if you do know of any mosques that call themselves followers of Wahab let me know. I will check them out as you mentioned. I have to say I quite like the last sentence and thats all that counts being a muslim in the US.

Whatever dude, keep drinking the koolaid. I had come to PDF trying to improve my understanding of Pakistani people, hoping to rid of my prejudices, people like you have reaffirmed my prejudices and made me understand how future of Pakistan is going to be. Good luck to you on your future.

you wont get much "understanding" on a defense forum - this is where people share ideas.Sometimes ideas you wont agree with (clearly)....you arent here to make "Friends" are you? :what:

if you were offended by my assessment or opinions then just simply move on

Resignation should be from Nawaz Sharif as its a federal matter (Security of Citizens)
Why not from PTI minister responsible in this department... Any reason not to give resignation??, from this biggest ever barbaric, inhuman event in history of Pakistan. No hope from Noora party but Somebody should set example from PTI.

I went on vacation after seeing rampant corruption in Pakistan (including the military).

I did my job.

My Stealthy radars caught God's frequency of massively pumping PTI and it was told few years ago...

Now I am tired. Old. Lost. Hurt.

My legs shiver.

What the ---- does that mean it made no sense. I went through some pages of this thread all there is to see is you rambling on about ...........................

Well Terrorism is a federal matter - and its not ordinary theft or crime , so comes on Mr Nawaz Shrif's head

Both Mr Nawaz Sharif and Shabaz Sharif should resign now , specially since water has gone over the head

If they were sane , high amount of budget would have been spent on

Helicopters , APC , border protection , UAV etc

They would if we asked them to. But we dont need to - because this is our fight and we'll get it done on our own....of course the regional countries will have to play their respective (and productive) roles as well

You won't ask them out of pride? Or is it because China doesn't want to get involved? After studying the region I firmly believe Pakistan has no friends.

Wow !
So you deny the fact of the growing Hindu extermism after the cold blooded murder of ghandi jee?
& the MODI jee,s wishes & his art work as the CM against Muslims & others ?

Whatever comforts you man.... I'm not about to join issue with you or any other Pakistani on this thread. Not the time, not the place and I certainly don't want be scoring debating points on the blood of so many children. If believing we are the bad guys gives you comfort today, so be it. Who am I to deny you that. My sympathies & deepest condolences are with the families who have suffered the loss of a child or any other family member and to those who are injured. If I was religious I would have offered my prayers, I'm not and so will offer my heartfelt condolences.

Whoever told them to do this....

I think it might just have united many many people....

A classic backfire!

oh it will backfire......the tehreek nifaz-e shariat Muhammadi (Astagfarullah, this is what they call themselves) agreed to a bullshit "peace talks" deal with PPP government in Swat in 2009/10......they continued to bomb girls schools and act like cowards and bullies. That backfired on them at that time, and this will backfire on the TTP and their allies Inshallah

i think that despite some terrorist sympathizers in this country - majority support the military....now hopefully ALL the nation would support them

it would be wonderful if the media STOPPED interviews with terrorists - like that Lal Masjid mullah who incredibly is still able to deliver anti-state hate speeches in the media.....It boggles my mind

Can somebody ban these off topic riders from this thread.

Fanatic Huh.. And yet the worlds most elite leaders and countries are admiring Modi and giving him red carpet.. Even the Sydney siege was covered by Indian Media very well.. You know Pakistanis like you (and not all Pakistanis) can't think out of the box.. Your thought-process starts and ends at India eccentric Hatred.. The day you stop categorizing Terrorists, you would find Pakistan a much much better place...

Getting praise from others because you represent one of the largest economic zones and profit, versus getting praise because one loves peace and promotes it, are two VERY different things. And I am not a Pakistani. My flags will tell you that. However, I will post the truth when anyone tries to cover it up.

Does anyone have information about our next step. Are we planning another operation? Hot pursuit in Afghanistan or anything at all? Or will this be forgotten like everything else and it will be business as usual?

Still Nobody resigned?? No hope from ruling government nawaz sharif PMLN, but waiting for resignation of any PTI minister responsible for security or health measure.

You're assuming this is a failure of security. But that's not true. This is not a "security lapse", as if someone fell asleep on the job. This is a failure to address the roots of the problem.

Security measures are a form of self-defense. They are meant to be a last-resort mechanism. If they have to actually be used, then that means that a hundred things already went wrong beforehand.

I have studied self-defense. If someone tries to attack me, I think I could deal with it well, and all praise is to Allah for that. But using physical self-defense measures against an attack is only a last resort for me. If it ever happens, it will only be because I did a lot of other stuff wrong, and made many other mistakes: insulting someone, going to a bad area of town, having an affair with someone else's spouse, etc. etc.

Security measures for dealing with terrorism are similar. Policemen, alarms, armed guards, SWAT teams, covert intelligence work, military operations are all great security measures. But these are all meant to be last-resort measures, not our primary way of dealing with the issue. When we have to use these to deal with terrorism, it means that all kinds of other stuff has gone wrong to put us in that situation: leadership without merit or accountability, poor educational systems, lack of social justice, foreign backing for insurgencies, corrupt judiciary, and so on.

If you want resignations, look at these areas where the seeds of terrorism get planted. Prevention is always better than trying to cure a disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom