What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever told them to do this....

I think it might just have united many many people....

A classic backfire!

I am that animal looking to bite you.

I am a Babe Jihadi!

I am writing from Kunar right now!

Pick me up if you can!!!
Will be delighted eat you alive ?
If you get away of any of the dazy-cutters sent by PAF ?
Rest assure !

whole world should join hands to eliminate every single terrorist from Pakistan's soil...everyone is vulnerable ..these haramis have not even left masoom bachhe..they can do it again..not just in Pakistan but anywhere in the world! schools are least protected places and these haramis might target them again!

PMO India Verified account ‏@PMOIndia
Both Houses of Parliament observed 2 minutes of silence in solidarity with people of Pakistan in the wake of the terror attack in Peshawar.

Viswanathan Anand @vishy64theking · 19m 19 minutes ago
Just returned to chennai and watched akhil go to school.My thoughts go out to the children who died in peshawar.A child is meant to dream laugh and learn .They are not an instrument of war . Leave them out. Some wounds never heal and this is one.

*Akhil is Anand's 5 year old son.

It was a school. Why did they need to deceive anyone? There was no security there that could stop them.

There is more security at these schools than you would expect, just because the TTP has targeted schools before. I suppose the FC uniforms confuse the victims just enough to buy some extra time, enough to make a difference in the killing spree.

Where ever it leads, it should, even if it means in Afghanistan. Afghanistan was harbouring TTP specially during the time of Karzai. I dont know if the approach has changed with the change of government, however our kids lost their lives in a cowardly attack that was planned at some place within or outside Pakistan. Where ever that is needs to be obliterated.

I didn't want to sound like an asshole, but the problem is clearly within Pakistan.
I wondered if i can pass just one day without a totally sick event triggered from people who follow the "religion of peace". Just hours later i hear yemeni jihadis blow up a car and kill 25 people...so i might drop from just one day too...just half a day?

I puked when I read the number of casualties. It seems like even in the most minor of accidents, dozens of people die in Pakistan. I once read a bus flipped over and 90 people were killed. It's like there is no regard for human life. We really need to reconfigure our immigration policies in the West.

This following sentence needs to be analyzed carefully, methodically and honestly.
This is why the sales of uniforms has been banned.Servicemen now only get uniforms issues with the military/paramilitary or at CSD after showing their service cards,the uniforms are also tagged and tracked if anything like this happens.

Now coming back to your conspiracy theory we have the pics o those 7 dead bastards who attackers school most of them look Uzbek.

A teacher who was martyred..I guess her name is Mrs Tahira Qazi.
RIP!!

pak teacher.jpg

Hope everything goes well in Pakistan. Just don't touch the women and kids!
As a rule civilians and unarmed must never be attacked. I guess the age or righteousness is no longer there.

This is why the sales of uniforms has been banned.Servicemen now only get uniforms issues with the military/paramilitary or at CSD after showing their service cards,the uniforms are also tagged and tracked if anything like this happens.

Now coming back to your conspiracy theory we have the pics o those 7 dead bastards who attackers school most of them look Uzbek.

That means that your enemy is clearly embedded within your own establishment. That would explain their overall success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom