What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of victims shot in the head
Mohammad Ashfaq
Updated about an hour ago
O O
5490f48eb8481.jpg

5490f48e6a62d.jpg

Rescue workers and a family member carry the coffin of a student who was killed during an attack by Taliban gunmen on the Army Public School in Peshawar December 16, 2014. — Reuters
PESHAWAR: Most of the victim students of the Army Public School received bullets in the head and they were targeted from a point blank range by the attackers, according to the students and a minister.

The students said that the attackers scaled the boundary wall from the adjacent graveyard and started firing while moving towards the classrooms and auditorium. They said that a large number of students had gathered in the auditorium to get first aid training.

“Most of the students have received bullets in the head,” said provincial information minister Mushtaq Ahmed Ghani while talking to mediapersons at the Lady Reading Hospital (LRH). He said that most of the bodies were received in the Combined Military Hospital and around 30 at the Lady Reading Hospital. Of the injured students, 25 were in critical condition, the minister said.

The parents, who usually wait outside the school to pick their children at the closing time, were seen crying . They were frantically searching for their children in the LRH and CMH as they wanted to know about safety or condition of their kids after the attack.

Besides the parents and relatives, the people visiting both the hospitals were also seen mourning on seeing the bodies and injured students in their blood-stained school uniform.

“I saw 17 bodies at the CMH and all of them had received bullets in the head,” said a journalist who was covering the event. He said that some of the bodies were mutilated.

Mohammad Zeeshan, a student of grade-7, told Dawn that he and many other students were getting first aid training in the school hall when they heard the gunfire. “Our trainer told us to lie down on the floor,” he said, adding that in the meantime the terrorists entered the hall.

Mr Zeeshan said that the terrorists started shooting the students in their heads at a close range. “They killed our class-fellows and then left us in the main hall. I received a bullet in my foot,” he said.

Another injured student said that terrorists were firing on the students in classrooms. “They also killed one of our teachers,” he said.

Chief Minister Pervez Khattak told mediapersons at the LRH that the militants were wearing FC uniform. The attackers scaled the boundary wall from the adjacent graveyard, he said. He also announced three-day mourning in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The chief minister announced Rs500,000 for the killed students and Rs200, 000 for the injured.

Jamaat-i-Islami chief Sirajul Haq said on the occasion that it was the responsibility of the federal and provincial governments to provide security to the people. A government, which can’t provide security to its children has no right to rule, he said.

Awami National Party’s provincial president Ameer Haider Hoti said that children of the nation were killed brutally. He called for united stand by the political parties against militancy.

Published in Dawn, December 17th, 2014
May Allah bless me to play football with the heads of the killers of my children !

whole world should join hands to eliminate every single terrorist from Pakistan's soil...everyone is vulnerable ..these haramis have not even left masoom bachhe..they can do it again..not just in Pakistan but anywhere in the world! schools are least protected places and these haramis might target them again!

i agree. but lets spread this circle lill more to india.. there are terrorist in India as well with in who burn alive 67 Pakistani on their way to Pakistan from india in samjotha express..

Local newspaper reporting a teacher was burned alive.. Can anyone confirm it?

Doesn't the TTP straddle the Afghan-Pak border? So it present on both sides.

The Taliban in general straddle the border areas and operate deep in both countries. I am not an expert on the differences between the various groups fighting there, to me TTP or Afghan Taliban mean the same thing so I'm not sure if I am missing something that you are trying to convey to me.

Local newspaper reporting a teacher was burned alive.. Can anyone confirm it?
After what these bastards have done I wouldn't be surprised if they did. They even shot a 2 year old.

The Taliban in general straddle the border areas and operate deep in both countries. I am not an expert on the differences between the various groups fighting there, to me TTP or Afghan Taliban mean the same thing so I'm not sure if I am missing something that you are trying to convey to me.
That's what I meant, that the TTP and the Afghan Taliban are the same thing and so on both sides of the border. I guess you could call it the Taliban movement.

That means that your enemy is clearly embedded within your own establishment. That would explain their overall success.
I know you hate us but for a moment can't you stop acting like a typical hater and act like a sane human being? The attackers wore ceremonial khaki shalwar kameez (worn on Friday by Frontier Corps) any idiot can get one stichted from a local tailor and khaki isn't digital camo that you can't get in the market.
Before you could even get the old camo uniforms from the market which have been banned and now only issues by the army or sold at military CSD stores and are traceable.

It was a school. Why did they need to deceive anyone? There was no security there that could stop them.

there were a couple guards, but these terrorists slipped in and breached the school through adjacent graveyard...probably in the early hours, 3 or 4 in the morning when nobody expected any 'company'

its a security failure however......all schools, government buildings, military installations should be on super high alert...not for days or weeks...but months....maybe even the whole of 2015......terrorist attacks especially in Peshawar have gone down drastically. But unfortunately these terrorists have shown that they can still wage surprise attacks like these - on civilian/soft targets. They have no shame.

i agree. but lets spread this circle lill more to india.. there are terrorist in India as well with in who burn alive 67 Pakistani on their way to Pakistan from india in samjotha express..
how many years ago? There are close to 50 internationally recognized terrorist Organization in Pakistan....most groups are active and regularly carry our attacks on its own or others soil..Can you compare your country with India when it comes to terrorist? ..I am not talking about billionaires, :-) !

So called almighty Allah watching as movie of killing innocent children.There is no such thing as Allah, this is just people believe and imaginary things otherwise if He exists , then there is no question that he is truculent and no heart.

Do not be despaired. The ones to suffer are not those who are gone, but those who are left behind. The children and their families did not deserve what they had to face, but only time can tell what will come out of this sacrifice.

You do your work, and let God be the judge.

Funding is coming from Afghanistan which is a safe heaven for weapons , money and drugs

These groups can easily drive across infiltrate the country and do their dirty acts

Solution is Take over Afghanistan , there is no such thing as TTP or Taliban its same group moving across border

If you have a snake , it lives in Afghanistan , it can slither into Pakistan bite people but its still called a snake its not suddenly called peter pan.

Pakistan needs

1- Take over Afghanistan
2- Setup Barracks / Police force in Afghanistan
3- Grow Military recruitment in Afghanistan
4- De Weaponize the civilians (Priority) , close weapon industry in Afghanistan
5- 100km buffer zone between Pakistani cities and Afghan cities (UAV surveillance)
Allow crossing only at specific allowed areas
6 - Closure of Money black market in Afghanistan

Otherwise small tiny military operations will not give permanent solution

If this was not act of war not sure what is considered act of war​

Last edited:
I saw on tv channels, Injured students said that they burned her alive infront of them.

shooting kids, burning a defenseless woman - a teacher - alive.....these are the type of vicious sub-human FILTH we are dealing with!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom