What's new

Pervez Hoodbhoy Calls the PTI/PAT Marchers 'Fanatics' and 'Thugs'

No doubt about that. But politics is not a rational subject. If lying on daily basis in parliament as Nooracracy is doing right now was rational, people of Pakistan would have revolted first time Nawaz became PM.
your society is going through an evolution (mine too back in India), so is the political system. Currently it has low maturity, hence you see people like Nawaz Sharif in power.
You should respect the verdict of the people, and allow society to evolve. Imran Khan lost in polls (everybody except believers know even without irregularity PMLN would have won and PTI would have lost), the right thing to do is to consolidate and show a better way of doing politics.
Also you guys are undermining judiciary, election commission etc and with weak institution you will perpetually be in same place, bitching about the next PM.
I am so happy that bloody dogooders and anarchists lost in India, even though I dont like the current right wing ruling party, at least they are responsible.

Every sane person has same opinions as him. @Meengla there are two types of Inqalaab :D

[video]

Imran Khan response :)

1535463_843069392402149_2058311946148139677_n.jpg

your society is going through an evolution (mine too back in India), so is the political system. Currently it has low maturity, hence you see people like Nawaz Sharif in power.
You should respect the verdict of the people, and allow society to evolve. Imran Khan lost in polls (everybody except believers know even without irregularity PMLN would have won and PTI would have lost), the right thing to do is to consolidate and show a better way of doing politics.
Also you guys are undermining judiciary, election commission etc and with weak institution you will perpetually be in same place, bitching about the next PM.
I am so happy that bloody dogooders and anarchists lost in India, even though I dont like the current right wing ruling party, at least they are responsible.
This is what PTi leader Asad umar said just after election.

[video]

Imran Khan lost in polls (everybody except believers know even without irregularity PMLN would have won and PTI would have lost), the right thing to do is to consolidate and show a better way of doing politics.
LOL. IK lost in polls, yet you have NO proof what so ever to back up your claims. Every constituency that has been opened till now, bogus votes amounting in tens of thousands have been found. Thousands of votes remain unverified in each constituency that has been investigated by the judiciary. Yet some people here have GUTS to claim IK lost when there is no way to verify it.

This is what PTi leader Asad umar said just after election.
Asad Umar like every other gullible Pakistani back then knew nothing about any pre-poll or post-poll rigging, evidence of what emerged much later during the opening of some constituencies. I too believed that Tehreek Insaaf lost and accepted the results as fair until opening of some polling stations proved otherwise. Also voting fraud was caught visually by mobile cameras in presence of PakArmy outside.

This may be true, but if it wasn't for the massive rigging atleast people like Khawaja Saad Rafique wouldn't have been in Parliament. PMLN would also have had to compromise on many things and they wouldn't have as much freedom to do whatever they want as they have now

Seriously Imran and qadri are embarrassing themselves now....from D-chock to parliament and now from parliament to back at D-chowk with same repeated speech every day ..don't you guys fed up hearing same thing every day..Imran as person may be a good/honest person but as a politician he need to learn how to be sober, mature and calm while expressing his point of views. non stop rants and these loud threat/black mailing and not getting any fruitful result out of it is not any helpful in getting justice..Now people will stop taking him seriously

Really? Maybe you should start by listening their "usual" speeches before complaining. Today IK announced he would file a case in Supreme Court against Nawaz for blatantly lying in the parliament and thus to the nation. He would be removed by SC if proven guilty like former PM Yousaf Raza Gillani.

Asad Umar like every other gullible Pakistani back then knew nothing about any pre-poll or post-poll rigging, evidence of what emerged much later during the opening of some constituencies. I too believed that Tehreek Insaaf lost and accepted the results as fair until opening of some polling stations proved otherwise. Also voting fraud was caught visually by mobile cameras in presence of PakArmy outside.
Yea it was the first time in history any pakistani political party lost in election under this same corrupt Pakistani election system and it was the first time any rigging happened in Pakistan because imran was on losing side this time and it was the first time all ECP and Supreme court, foreign observers, interim government, media became corrupt because Imran participated in this election and was expecting overall majority and saw himself as PM even before election. It was the first time that all media and interim government and judiciary and almost everyone was against saint party and politicians known as MPA and MNAs of pti ..what about 2008 election? no they were fair..what about Musharraf referendum? Why Imran participated in election if he had no trust on institution of Pakistan or credibility of interim government? why he was not with qadri to bring reform first and participate later? why he did not resign from KPK where elections were conducted by same ECP which he dont trust?

A loyal and true supporter of Tehreek Insaaf ideology would never back off his / her support just because chairman of the party made some mistakes. .

No. Now you are asking for blind support despite 'some mistakes'. Well, the Devil is in the Details! You can't just say 'some mistakes' and move on. Imran Khan has made so many mistakes and he STILL making so many mistakes that even if I had stuck with him I would have to stop supporting him now. But, I am glad, I saw it early on what his march would cause to Pakistan: Disintegration of Pakistan as a State if a mob of a few thousands is allowed to get its way through threats.

YOU, on the other hand, simply refuse to open your eyes and are repeating the same lines all the time--the same lines which this deluded thug Imran Khan is making.

Again, the strong denunciation of Imran Khan by a person of no less than stature than P. Hoodhbhoy carries a lot of weight domestically AND internationally.

Imran Khan's Titanic has sunk--we just need to rescue 'Women and Children First' from the Dharna.

No. Now you are asking for blind support despite 'some mistakes'. Well, the Devil is in the Details! You can't just say 'some mistakes' and move on. Imran Khan has made so many mistakes and he STILL making so many mistakes that even if I had stuck with him I would have to stop supporting him now. But, I am glad, I saw it early on what his march would cause to Pakistan: Disintegration of Pakistan as a State if a mob of a few thousands is allowed to get its way through threats.

YOU, on the other hand, simply refuse to open your eyes and are repeating the same lines all the time--the same lines which this deluded thug Imran Khan is making.

Again, the strong denunciation of Imran Khan by a person of no less than stature than P. Hoodhbhoy carries a lot of weight domestically AND internationally.

Imran Khan's Titanic has sunk--we just need to rescue 'Women and Children First' from the Dharna.

Please do help me "open my eyes" to the atrocities this "deluded thug" is committing.

Yea it was the first time in history any pakistani political party lost in election under this same corrupt Pakistani election system and it was the first time any rigging happened in Pakistan because imran was on losing side this time and it was the first time all ECP and Supreme court, foreign observers, interim government, media became corrupt because Imran participated in this election and was expecting overall majority and saw himself as PM even before election. It was the first time that all media and interim government and judiciary and almost everyone was against saint party and politicians known as MPA and MNAs of pti ..?

Well put! But maybe these blind supporters can rationalize such: The whole society is corrupt and didn't want the wonderful 'change' Imran Khan is bringing.

Seriously Imran and qadri are embarrassing themselves now....from D-chock to parliament and now from parliament to back at D-chowk with same repeated speech every day ..don't you guys fed up hearing same thing every day..Imran as person may be a good/honest person but as a politician he need to learn how to be sober, mature and calm while expressing his point of views. non stop rants and these loud threat/black mailing and not getting any fruitful result out of it is not any helpful in getting justice..Now people will stop taking him seriously
my dear - if you are so fed up with the same rants, then dare I ask, why do you even bother watching the channel when he is on???
and as far as embarrassing is concerned and people taking him serious - then I suggest you catch a flight back to islamabad and actually for once visit the Rally -- you will get your answer -- if you cannot do that , then let me make it easy for you - YOU are wrong - the crowd was charged tonight, and i can tell you all lot of people were their after so many days --- i guess since last week --- it would not be wrong if I put the figure for today @ 80k and people stilling coming in --- so your view is flawed

can i ask where do you currently reside??? i can see you have one flag for pakistan and one for US ---

Well put! But maybe these blind supporters can rationalize such: The whole society is corrupt and didn't want the wonderful 'change' Imran Khan is bringing.
True and irony is same corrupt leader are on his left and right side on stage of revolution :)

my dear - if you are so fed up with the same rants, then dare I ask, why do you even bother watching the channel when he is on???
-
Dear i am not watching it any more . I just follow headlines to know if there is any serious update or progress or its same daily tamsha and crowds consists of mostly local who get back home at night and come back in the next evening for concert ..let see how long it continue

what about 2008 election?
PTI did this because it believed that the election was fraudulent and laced with irregularities. 2013 was a different setup which IK trusted.

Why Imran participated in election if he had no trust on institution of pakistan or credibility of interim government?
He had trust before 2013 elections, that's why he participated.

why he was not with qadri to bring reform first and participate later?
As I said because he trusted the system, unlike Qadri that claimed the system was still rigged.

why he did not resign from KPK where election were conducted by same ECP which he dont trust?
He along with his MNA's have resigned already. I reckon MPA's of Punjab have resigned as well. PTI in KPK was also to be resigned but forced not to because of no-confidence motion filed against Khattak (CM).

Disintegration of Pakistan as a State if a mob of a few thousands is allowed to get its way through threats.
A "mob" of few thousand is not threatening anyone. If they did, they wouldn't have marched in and out peacefully from the Red Zone. Remember, only mob like occurance happened after Punjab police used brutality and massive force against the protesters. Not before when the "mob" of yours stayed at Red Zone for many weeks in peace. LOL.

Great. Please advise women and children to stop going to IK or Qadris sit-in. Let me know when it works.

It's already started lol, watch how many others come and abuse him:shame:
I always admired Hoodbhoy as an outspoken critic of prevailing pseudoscience in Pakistan. Who would disagree with him on that as he is a credible scientist. But when the same person start giving opinions on national politics, its no longer credible, only his personal opinions.

Poor guy, it's time for him face hard time on social media where PTI exists
PTI also exist on the ground. What else do you see in front of IK's container each evening / night? Bots? :D

And they both these lunatics Imran Khan and TuQ have now combined cost so much economy loss to Pakistan that many more hospitals, universities, and other things could have been built.
Yeah, like PMLN had converted Pakistan into the land of milk and honey since they got "elected" for the third time. LOL.

Abdul Sattar Edhi has a lifelong--and LONG--list of services and achievements but you don't see him crowing about it day and night?
That's because the guy is just doing social work. He is not political. Real change cannot come from just doing social work. IK admitted it himself and gave this to be the main reason why he entered politics while raising money for Shaukat Khanum hospital.

Yeah, they do exist in disproportionately high numbers in the social media. Mr. Hoodbhoy must be having a 'Geeli Shalwar'--to quote Imran Khan!
Its not our fault that supporters of PPP and PMLN are not so smart enough to use power of social media as PTI. LOL.

Yeah, the whole society is corrupt and not ready for the change. That's why they elected same old PMLN and PPP to fight for status quo against PTI and PAT. Very convincing comment. :)

True and irony is same corrupt leader are on his left and right side on stage of revolution

PTI has emerging leaders, some of them made speeches like IK from the container yesterday. IK carefully chose every member that came to him from other corrupt parties of PPP, PMLN etc. Its a shame for PTI that he trusted a PMLN mole like Hashmi.

Last edited:
Ptians KPK need you now, IDPs and massive floods need attention, you guys are example like went to win a war and lost the home castle, KPK peoples never vote you again:serious:

Back
Top Bottom