What's new

Pervez Hoodbhoy Calls the PTI/PAT Marchers 'Fanatics' and 'Thugs'

Hahaha. That cricketer has successfully built Pakistan's one and only cancer hospital running on donations alone that treat majority of poor people admitted there for free. He has also built a university college in a remote location that offers Bradford university degrees and where 90 % of its students are poor studying on scholarships.

And Mullah of yours has successfully established a socio-religious organization in more than 80 countries worldwide. He is a brilliant administrator if he could expand this small organization to a global scale. Unlike other religious organizations of Pakistan, this one doesn't promote terrorism and extremism.
still abdul sattar ethi deserve prime minister seat sir . as per your logic

PTI/PAT are quickly becoming a party known for cult following.
Imran Khan has announced yesterday that he will retire as chairman and go back to his Numl University work for making it country's best university capable of competing at global scale. He said he would allow young leaders to take over Tehreek Insaaf once his goal of removing Noora and scrutiny for past elections is achieved. Is it a cult-following when IK himself do not allow someone from his own family to be his successor like of course cult parties of PPP and PMLN!

Poor guy, it's time for him face hard time on social media where PTI exists:D:

Hahaha. That cricketer has successfully built Pakistan's one and only cancer hospital running on donations alone that treat majority of poor people admitted there for free. He has also built a university college in a remote location that offers Bradford university degrees and where 90 % of its students are poor studying on scholarships.

And Mullah of yours has successfully established a socio-religious organization in more than 80 countries worldwide. He is a brilliant administrator if he could expand this small organization to a global scale. Unlike other religious organizations of Pakistan, this one doesn't promote terrorism and extremism.

And they both these lunatics Imran Khan and TuQ have now combined cost so much economy loss to Pakistan that many more hospitals, universities, and other things could have been built. Pakistan has paid a very heavy price for those few 'gifts' from Imran Khan by putting their trust in this megalomaniacal idiot!

And I am so sick of hearing about these 'achievements' of Imran Khan! HIS wordcup victory. HIS university. HIS cancer hospital! My God! Abdul Sattar Edhi has a lifelong--and LONG--list of services and achievements but you don't see him crowing about it day and night?!

still abdul sattar ethi deserve prime minister seat sir . as per your logic

No, he doesn't. He just like Hoodbhoy has no work related experience to do politics. He is an experienced administrator of an NGO yes, but has no academic credentials to talk about constitutional law as Qadri that is LLB+PHD or politics like IK that has master's degree in politics, philosophy and economics.

Imran Khan has announced yesterday that he will retire as chairman and go back to his Numl University work for making it country's best university capable of competing at global scale.

Of course he is going to 'retire' AFTER making NS resign, right? RIGGGHTTT!!! As Ghalib said: 'Kaun Jita hey Teri Zulf Key Sar Honey Tak'.

And they both these lunatics Imran Khan and TuQ have now combined cost so much economy loss to Pakistan that many more hospitals, universities, and other things could have been built. Pakistan has paid a very heavy price for those few 'gifts' from Imran Khan by putting their trust in this megalomaniacal idiot!

And I am so sick of hearing about these 'achievements' of Imran Khan! HIS wordcup victory. HIS university. HIS cancer hospital! My God! Abdul Sattar Edhi has a lifelong--and LONG--list of services and achievements but you don't see him crowing about it day and night?!

Can you name the achievements of this government which was in Punjab for the last 6.5 years?

If PTI is made up of thugs and fanatics, then can we call PPP, PML and MQM murderers?

I know i'd much rather stick to thugs and fanatics than murderers.

Lines from an old song:

"Well, I don't know why I came here tonight
I got the feeling that something ain't right
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair,
And I'm wondering how I'll get down those stairs

Clowns to left of me, jokers to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you

Yes, I'm stuck in the middle with you,
And I'm wondering what it is I should do
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face,
Losing control, and I'm all over the place

Clowns to left of me, jokers to the right,
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you
"

Poor guy, it's time for him face hard time on social media where PTI exists:D:
Yeah, they do exist in disproportionately high numbers in the social media. Mr. Hoodbhoy must be having a 'Geeli Shalwar'--to quote Imran Khan!

Of course he is going to 'retire' AFTER making NS resign, right? RIGGGHTTT!!! As Ghalib said: 'Kaun Jita hey Teri Zulf Key Sar Honey Tak'.

Who cares about your "neutral" opinions when you have such outrageous presumptions against IK for having bad / evil intentions? LOL.

Can you name the achievements of this government which was in Punjab for the last 6.5 years?

Also ask him Nooras achievement during Zia's regime as CM of Punjab, and his two terms as PM of Pakistan in the 90's. LOL.

Mr Hoodbhoy might not be an expert in social and political issues but I wont dare accuse him of being biased for personal gain.
He has never been scared of voicing unpopular opinion, I remember him being critical of Indian nuclear weapons in one debate,in India, its not as if he is always being critical of pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom