What's new

Pervez Hoodbhoy Calls the PTI/PAT Marchers 'Fanatics' and 'Thugs'

Some of you people have so much hate for nawaz :what: If your hate is justified then why not ours? :D
Imran is stubborn in his politics and i am young but i oppose his politics and meengla is more mature and sane than many of you ptians kids in here who consider it some joke to topple government the way imran is thinking to doing. He also thought its halwa to do it. Well he simply cannot..we will see the change in coming months if there will be any..so for zero change in last 24 days .Meenga is not against evolution of political process but against revolution of qadri and imran. Stop bringing in age of members here
I for long time ago also believed in evolutionary change and as I said earlier before, like all other gullible Pakistanis me too accepted defeat in 2013 elections of PTI. I blamed this on IK falling from is lifter due to inadequate security and thus failure of his campaign right before elections. But as soon videos of rigging at polling stations started to emerge, I was like what a heck? Then this known so-called "victory" speech by Nawaz Sharif on TV late night on 11th of may 2013, demanding "majority" while the voters had long gone home. Who was he demanding majority from? LOL

I for long time ago also believed in evolutionary change and as I said earlier before, like all other gullible Pakistanis me too accepted defeat in 2013 elections of PTI. I blamed this on IK falling from is lifter due to inadequate security and thus failure of his campaign right before elections. But as soon videos of rigging at polling stations started to emerge, I was like what a heck? Then this known so-called "victory" speech by Nawaz Sharif on TV late night on 11th of may 2013, demanding "majority" while the voters had long gone home. Who was he demanding majority from? LOL
I never said nawaz is frishta. Its not first time rigging happened or video of rigging in some polling station appeared in public. We all know how fair was 2008 election.

I am also in favor of independent investigation ta ke dhood ka dhood aur pani ka pani ho jahey. When i say independent i mean i don't blindly buy the claims/accusation of Imran khan or revelation of biased mr lucman but i will buy the claims of any neutral or independent commission. I also support reforms in election system but by staying within the system. Qadri has no right to demand anything except justice for those supporter killed in model town incident

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan is perhaps the only country in the world where 5th columns such as Mir, Hoodbhoy, Haqqani etc roam freely and allowed to seed confusion.

No, a lot of countries have people who are critical of various institutions.

Hoodbhoy has a right to say what he thinks.
And we have a right to say what we think of what he thinks.

Some of you ppl have so much hate for IK and TUQ:what: ....excuse me but you must be from 60z/70z generation...because i have noticed that ppl from that era are too stubborn to change their opinion and thinking....they wanna still stick to their old medieval ways and strongly rejects all sorta evolution! and also force the generation of today to think on the same lines!

IK is actually older then that :coffee:

I never said nawaz is frishta. Its not first time rigging happened or video of rigging in some polling station appeared in public. We all know how fair was 2008 election.

[video]

[video]

I am also in favor of independent investigation ta ke dhood ka dhood aur pani ka pani ho jahey. When i say independent i mean i don't blindly buy the claims/accusation of Imran khan or revelation of biased mr lucman but i will buy the claims of any neutral or independent commission. I also support reforms in election system but by staying within the system. Qadri has no right to demand anything except justice for those supporter killed in model town incident

Yet no one came forward to protest against it, to ask for reforms. Now we have a person and people who are, so you can just keep on saying whatever you like or for once support something good for this country. It has been 2-3 days and the government panel said that they would give a model the next day but still nothing. These people don't want reforms to come as they would be killing their businesses and corruption.

But hey, our current PM Nawaz is so innocent. He made all his money through honest hard work and always paid his taxes. LOL.

he had made it already, now you want someone new to make it or someone who has already made it and has less chance of making more or at least not as much as some new kungla will make it. Remember there is not one single honest person left in Pakistan.

Meenga is not against evolution of political process but against revolution of qadri and imran. Stop bringing in age of members here

Yes. Thanks.
BTW, to answer that guy, I am not THAT old to be 60s/70's generation! Call me an 80's guy. But I have memories of fake revolutions like PNA's 'Nizam e Mustafa' against ZAB which led to plunging the nation under the darkness of Zia for 11 years. Similarly, I think the thugs out there in Islamabad, if allowed to succeed in toppling the system, will bring nothing but much more destruction to Pakistan. I am 100% sure of that and that's why I have been resolutely against the marchers from the beginning.

Alright, I think I am done in this thread.

Yes. Thanks.
BTW, to answer that guy, I am not THAT old to be 60s/70's generation! Call me an 80's guy. But I have memories of fake revolutions like PNA's 'Nizam e Mustafa' against ZAB which led to plunging the nation under the darkness of Zia for 11 years. Similarly, I think the thugs out there in Islamabad, if allowed to succeed in toppling the system, will bring nothing but much more destruction to Pakistan. I am 100% sure of that and that's why I have been resolutely against the marchers from the beginning.

Alright, I think I am done in this thread.

If intentions are good than nothing can harm Pakistan but we are Pakistanis.......agahe tou samj gae hou gaen :D

Back
Top Bottom