What's new

Pervez Hoodbhoy Calls the PTI/PAT Marchers 'Fanatics' and 'Thugs'

I have learned to speak the language which one understands if they understand computer scripts lets speak computer scripts :D

For status quo supporters, every popular protest or movement against the sitting "democratic" government is scripted by some third unseen force. I get they mean masses of people of Pakistan behind this script, but I doubt it.

But since he has no political background or even academic credentials, I would take his claims with scepticism.

Same can be said for IK and Mullah. One played Cricket as a profession and the other preached religion for a living!! Only in Pakistan can people change careers with the help of "angels" and "doctors"!

Same can be said for IK and Mullah. One played Cricket as a profession and the other preached religion for a living!! Only in Pakistan can people change careers with the help of "angels" and "doctors"!
LOL. You are funny. What was the profession of Nawaz and Zardari before entering politics? Real Estate? Industrialists? But you love them don't you?

What Hoodbhoy the clown is really saying is...

100347-pay-attention-to-me.jpg
Pakistan is perhaps the only country in the world where 5th columns such as Mir, Hoodbhoy, Haqqani etc roam freely and allowed to seed confusion.

I thought I will never say this but finally behoodaboy speaks sense too

I thought I will never say this but finally behoodaboy speaks sense too
But hey, our current PM Nawaz is so innocent. He made all his money through honest hard work and always paid his taxes. LOL.

Pakistan is perhaps the only country in the world where 5th columns such as Mir, Hoodbhoy, Haqqani etc roam freely and allowed to seed confusion.

Perhaps you meant to say: Pakistan is the only country in the world where two two-bit losers like Imran Khan and TuQ can bring a few thousand people, march into the premises of PTV, Parliament and PM House of a nation of 180 million people with 500,000+ armed forces and nuclear weapons, and stay there to make their 'point' without fear of a big Danda?

This Thuggocracy-I now prefer this over 'mobocracy'-- had no chance without recourse to the military intervention. And since the military is refusing to back them all the way the thugs can stay in D-Chowk and enjoy Qawwalis and Concerts--depending upon their 'taste' in music--till the cows come home. They are NOT getting their wish come true. The Ziddi Baccha Imran Khan can cry all he wants to.

The OP was meant to convey to the INTERNATIONAL community that, despite all the hoopla in the news, the thinking Pakistanis have emphatically rejected the thugs of Imran Khan and TuQ. The thread may be Closed if the Mods think so.

Perhaps you meant to say: Pakistan is the only country in the world where two two-bit losers like Imran Khan and TuQ can bring a few thousand people, march into the premises of PTV, Parliament and PM House of a nation of 180 million people with 500,000+ armed forces and nuclear weapons, and stay there to make their 'point' without fear of a big Danda?

This Thuggocracy-I now prefer this over 'mobocracy'-- had no chance without recourse to the military intervention. And since the military is refusing to back them all the way the thugs can stay in D-Chowk and enjoy Qawwalis and Concerts--depending upon their 'taste' in music--till the cows come home. They are NOT getting their wish come true. The Ziddi Baccha Imran Khan can cry all he wants to.

The OP was meant to convey to the INTERNATIONAL community that, despite all the hoopla in the news, the thinking Pakistanis have emphatically rejected the thugs of Imran Khan and TuQ. The thread may be Closed if the Mods think so.
Some of you ppl have so much hate for IK and TUQ:what: ....excuse me but you must be from 60z/70z generation...because i have noticed that ppl from that era are too stubborn to change their opinion and thinking....they wanna still stick to their old medieval ways and strongly rejects all sorta evolution! and also force the generation of today to think on the same lines!

Pakistan is the only country in the world where two two-bit losers like Imran Khan and TuQ can bring a few thousand people, march into the premises of PTV, Parliament and PM House of a nation of 180 million people with 500,000+ armed forces and nuclear weapons, and stay there to make their 'point' without fear of a big Danda?
Lies, lies and lies. Imran Khan has Pakistan's second biggest party behind is back if we ignore the massive rigging accusations in recent elections. Qadri has no political base, but he is LLB+Phd and has academic authority to speak regarding violations of Pakistan's constitution by sitting corrupt government of goons and thugs.

Doesn't matter. These sit-ins will stay and current rigged government has no legitimacy nor power to remove them from there by force. They changed 3 IG's of Islamabad already since everyone refused to abide by their illegal commands. What a legitimate government!

LOL. Pervez Hoodbhoy is not the only thinking Pakistani. Many thinking Pakistanis support IK / Qadri's just cause.

You're one of those 'Hindu' guy aren't you?
and judging from your reaction you are one of those 'muslim' guys.. righto_O

But hey, our current PM Nawaz is so innocent. He made all his money through honest hard work and always paid his taxes. LOL.
you are imposing a false choice on people here, opposing the cricket player - cleric duo's march does not automatically mean supporting sharif. In all probability IK might be a better person, and sharif might be.. well.. not so shareef..
but history is replete with such instances of good people trying to do good things and causing massive pain for others..
remember florence nightingle, you would have more chance of dying in her care than without, if you are a soldier in crimean war, apparently. :pop:

Last edited:
Some of you ppl have so much hate for IK and TUQ:what: ....excuse me but you must be from 60z/70z generation...because i have noticed that ppl from that era are too stubborn to change their opinion and thinking....they wanna still stick to their old medieval ways and strongly rejects all sorta evolution! and also force the generation of today to think on the same lines!
Some of you people have so much hate for nawaz :what: If your hate is justified then why not ours? :D
Imran is stubborn in his politics. I am young but i oppose his politics and meengla is more mature and sane than many of you ptians kids in here who consider it some joke to topple government the way imran is thinking to do. He also thought its halwa to do it. Well he simply cannot..we will see the change in coming months if there will be any..so for zero change in last 24 days .Meenga is not against evolution of political process but against revolution of qadri and imran. Stop bringing in age of members here

Some of you people have so much hate for nawaz :what: If your hate is justified then why not ours? :D
Imran is stubborn in his politics and i am young but i oppose his politics and meengla is more mature and sane than many of you ptians kids in here who consider it some joke to topple government the way imran is thinking to doing. He also thought its halwa to do it. Well he simply cannot..we will see the change in coming months if there will be any..so for zero change in last 24 days .Meenga is not against evolution of political process but against revolution of qadri and imran. Stop bringing in age of members here
I wasnt talking to you anyway...are you Meengla's spokesperson or what ? huh

You also stop calling PTIians young,immature and gullible.....Practise What You Preach First!

and your Display Pic sux!

:meeting:

I wasnt talking to you anyway...are you Meengla's spokesperson or what ? huh

You also stop calling PTIians young,immature and gullible.....Practise What You Preach First!

and your Display Pic sux!

:meeting:
You started first and my reply was in response that he is more mature . Mostly young people are stubborn and emotional not those who are in their 60s/70s.. well everyone has their own political opinions ..my display pic is great..one shreef namzai guy in salwar kameez with nice beard mashallah :)

Back
Top Bottom