What's new

Pervez Hoodbhoy Calls the PTI/PAT Marchers 'Fanatics' and 'Thugs'

I mean,if they wanted to stop them, why not just shell them there and then instead of allowing them to pass through and then shell them from both sides? That will not defuse the situation, it will make it worse, which it did.
Its called "ambush" my friend. Read some military history. :)

If EC and ET are given the powers they need to investigate entire election through constitution, PTI would naturally agree to it. As its not the case right now, they demand the creation of another impartial judicial commission to investigate their claims of widespread rigging whose verdict, if proven, will be accepted by all parties.

They already have all the powers they need, according to the Constitution.

i am not telling off anybody, just making an observation that those who think that only they know what is right and everybody else is wrong are usually deluded themselves.

Please see my reply above. :D
lol, so is this what we are doing now? i can say the same for you and the likes ---oh and can i forget "Geo News" :D

The untried one is just a pawn, just like many before him.
I can only agree if that happens...for now it hasnt...

While the untried ones have disappointed us 1 too many times....

Why are we afraid of something new? Shouldn't life be about trying new things? Shouldnt science tell you that results only come after tests...sometimes unexpected does happen... :angel:

They already have all the powers they need, according to the Constitution.

No, they don't. A reporter asked Shah Mehmood Qureshi of PTI why they were demanding another judicial commission to investigate their claims of widespread rigging and he replied that current EC and ET have no mandatory powers to verdict entire election null and void if huge disparities or rigging fraud was found in most of the constituencies that are being investigated.

lol, so is this what we are doing now? i can say the same for you and the likes ---oh and can i forget "Geo News" :D

The point is that allegations of rigging need to be proven in a legal manner, if they can be at all at this late stage, and certainly not out on the streets.

Even better would be an effort to ensure that the next elections are fair. That is far more important in my view.

I can only agree if that happens...for now it hasnt...

While the untried ones have disappointed us 1 too many times....

Why are we afraid of something new? Shouldn't life be about trying new things? Shouldnt science tell you that results only come after tests...sometimes unexpected does happen... :angel:

There is nothing new in this circus. It is the same tired old script that has been played as a joke on the nation many times before.

second one is a good read, i will keep it in my record -- thanks for the share ---
on the lighter note - if your source is among the Interior minstry - SB, FIA, IB - then you need to kick them up the balls --- they have been upto no good - with exceptions to IB on some cases

No, they don't. A reporter asked Shah Mehmood Qureshi of PTI why they were demanding another judicial commission to investigate their claims of widespread rigging and he replied that current EC and ET have no mandatory powers to claim entire election null and void if huge disparities or rigging fraud was found in most of the constituencies that are being investigated.

You really should consult primary sources. The powers are all there.

second one is a good read, i will keep it in my record -- thanks for the share ---
on the lighter note - if your source is among the Interior minstry - SB, FIA, IB - then you need to kick them up the balls --- they have been upto no good - with exceptions to IB on some cases

My sources are reliable, and not any one of these that you mentioned.

There is nothing new in this circus. It is the same tired old script that has been played as a joke on the nation many times before.
PMLN and PPP are the same tried old scripts rerun with same results...why are we afraid to try another script...if we get the same results at least we know we tried something new and didnt expect new results from old scripts ...

Even better would be an effort to ensure that the next elections are fair. That is far more important in my view.
Correct. Your view is same as PTI on this one. Only issue is that according to IK, its not possible until those who rigged recent elections are punished according to Article 6 for stealing people's mandate.

He participated with a certain interest...to change the system if won...like you said you change from inside...

However his dream to change didnt die with his loos :D
He participated in election to become PM of Pakistan. He could not become PM thats why he is protesting
Its all depend how you think. If you consider him or people with him as infallible then you will only have one view of him which is positive but if you look from other side then its not all about changing Pakistan but lust for becoming PM..You think he is different than rest of them but i dont know because never seen him as ruler of Pakistan. He may be slightly better but one man cannot change the destiny of whole nation and he always depend on others ..here its same old lota with him to change the system whom made them political leaders :D why he needed them? ask from yourself?

PMLN and PPP are the same tried old scripts rerun with same results...why are we afraid to try another script...if we get the same results at least we know we tried something new and didnt expect new results from old scripts ...

LOL. Good one.

He participated in election to become PM of Pakistan. He could not become PM thats why he is protesting
Its all depend how you think. If you consider him or people with him as infallible then you will only have one view of him which is positive but if you look from other side then its not all about changing Pakistan but lust for becoming PM..You think he is different than rest of them but i dont know because never seen him as ruler of Pakistan. He may be slightly better but one man cannot change the destiny of whole nation and he always depend on others ..here its same old lota with him to change the system whom made them political leaders :D why he needed them? ask from yourself?

Well, 1stly, Even I havent seen him rule so cant malign him but I can do that to the current loosers who have failed us REPEATEDLY (not just once but many times)

2ndly you are wrong there my friend it takes 1 man to change the destiny of a nation...1 honest man is all it takes, 1 man who cares for his people...I am not alleging IK is that 1 man...But I sure am hoping he is...coz others have been tested and they failed to even be half of that man!

eg. Modi.....look at the crackdown he has done on corruption and the fast paced development from solar on water systems...that was really a unique idea to implement! They are developing on energy.....the basic unit which we have only managed to get signed they are half way done!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom