What's new

Pervez Hoodbhoy Calls the PTI/PAT Marchers 'Fanatics' and 'Thugs'

and i beg your pardon? :D I was saying that imran just thought to change this corrupt system after losing the election? was he sleeping before? If he had to change this system then why participated in election under such corrupt system? Should have done this azadi march before election. why did not gave up their seats in kpk where they won under same corrupt system? Why still same leaders of previous corrupt system aka mahmodd quesrhi, jehgagir, sheikh rasheed, khttack etc are part of this reolution because i thought revolution was against them
He participated with a certain interest...to change the system if won...like you said you change from inside...

However his dream to change didnt die with his loos :D

@Proudpakistaniguy I have repeatedly explained to you how Pakistani politics is...it is a popularity contest where whoever your baap dada knows - party wise or as a person (candidate) or whomever your feudal lord pays you to vote or whomever is from your region....these beauty pageants get votes and attract votes...

So to actually enter politics you need to talk to them and if they agree with your policies and join you then you assume they are with YOUR POLICIES AND HAVE DROPPED THEIR previous BS..

Hence if they claim hum aap kay saath hain haq kay saath hum ab suder giyea...who can doubt them?

However, if they show that they are incapable of change *cough* JH *cough* and recently a few others...then byeeeee....

Sirif tussi log hee sianey ho, baaki sab kharab nein. Right.
Why is it that those who want change or are saying something is wrong though are in minority are told off?

Isnt truth found in minority in today's corrupt world?

system ko system k andar rah kar teekh kia ja sakhta ha ..road par sarkoon par dance aur qawali se nhi aur ne he

67 saloon mein tau nahi howa asia... Mustaqbil mein ho jai tau mein kuch keh nahi sakta.

I agree such matter should be resolved in parliaments not on roads but you are left with limited option when parliament itself chose to be a party. Tell me what steps this parliament has taken so far to ensure free and fair elections, IK has been showing his grievances on rigging for a year now.

Demonstration is no sin my friend, they dance on roads shouldn't concern us.

somebody posted news about govt run TV station being taken over, it would have definitely ended up in armed police intervention in India.
I know it has been largely peaceful, thats because govt side has used wait and watch policy and not much force being used till now. But if people push ahead, you cant deny it can turn nasty.
It did end up in Armed Intervention, only the soldiers who intervened never had to fire a shot and everyone peacefully agreed to leave when the soldiers told them to. Those people shouldn't have broken in, sure,but atleast they left peacefully. They probably did what they did out of sheer anger.

People didn't "push ahead", they were allowed to go by the police. I watched it Live on TV, the chain of policemen moved aside and let everyone through, after 5 minutes shelling started from both sides because supposedly some protester turned violent.

The protesters were completely peaceful for a long time, until the police did this beghairti. I mean,if they wanted to stop them, why not just shell them there and then instead of allowing them to pass through and then shell them from both sides? That will not defuse the situation, it will make it worse, which it did.

what will happen next now? what are the options of Imran now if PM don't willingly resign ?

IK and Qadri both have filed real criminal charges against ruling PM, CM in the court. These will be heard and verdict be announced as its the matter of national urgency. These sit-ins won't go away until PM's resignation anyway. If president of pakistan still had powers to dissolve assemblies, real power that was taken away during recent Noora-Kushti of Zordari, Nawaz would have been gone long time ago.

Why is it that those who want change or are saying something is wrong though are in minority are told off?
Isnt truth found in minority in today's corrupt world?

i am not telling off anybody, just making an observation that those who think that only they know what is right and everybody else is wrong are usually deluded themselves.

bhai ECP my bottoms :D --- there is huge question mark on ECP's own credibility - starting with the statement by the then RO ---

Please see my reply above. :D

IK and Qadri both have filed real criminal charges against ruling PM, CM in the court. These will be heard and verdict be announced as its the matter of national urgency. These sit-ins won't go away until PM's resignation anyway. If president of pakistan still had powers to dissolve assemblies, real power that was taken away during recent Noora-Kushti of Zordari, Nawaz would have been gone long time ago.

Ok i will see you soon after outcome of this azadi march :)

Sirif tussi log hee sianey ho, baaki sab kharab nein. Right.

If EC and ET are given the powers they need to investigate entire election through constitution, PTI would naturally agree to it. As its not the case right now, they demand the creation of another impartial judicial commission to investigate their claims of widespread rigging whose verdict, if proven, will be accepted by all parties.

i am not telling off anybody, just making an observation that those who think that only they know what is right and everybody else is wrong are usually deluded themselves.
Well, it depends what they are talking against esp when known goons (Parliamentarians) who have been trusted 1 too many times vs some new face and hope....with a fresh start who is willing to adapt to whatever is thrown at him and is going on in the heat and rain...

Who should you trust? a tried bag of liar + cheaters + frauds vs an untried one?

67 saloon mein tau nahi howa asia... Mustaqbil mein ho jai tau mein kuch keh nahi sakta.

I agree such matter should be resolved in parliaments not on roads but you are left with limited option when parliament itself chose to be a party. Tell me what steps this parliament has taken so far to ensure free and fair elections, IK has been showing his grievances on rigging for a year now.

Demonstration is no sin my friend, they dance on roads shouldn't concern us.
I dont mind it as long as i see some positive coming out of it. Its bringing more negative than positive so far

Well, it depends what they are talking against esp when known goons (Parliamentarians) who have been trusted 1 too many times vs some new face and hope....with a fresh start who is willing to adapt to whatever is thrown at him and is going on in the heat and rain...

Who should you trust? a tried bag of liar + cheaters + frauds vs an untried one?

The untried one is just a pawn, just like many before him.

Back
Top Bottom