What's new

Perspective: I am an Ahmadi Muslim and I love Pakistan

the fault does not lie with Islam, but it lies with us, then why blame Islam for all that happens?

OH GOD, you just wasted my whole day when in the end you were gonna say "your country your rules?"
i could have used the time better to watch p***

please bhai

Do not go back to the usual statements of Mullahs.

We all know where the faults are.

No one has to repeat the tired old words "fault is not with Islam, it is with us".

Whatever it is and whoever the fault is, that's what we are talking about.

If you think Islam doesn't tell us to behead people in the name of God, then the fault is not with Islam.

It is not that hard to understand. Is it?

please bhai
Do not go back to the usual statements of Mullahs.
We all know where the faults are.
No one has to repeat the tired old words "fault is not with Islam, it is with us".
Whatever it is and whoever the fault is, that's what we are talking about.
If you think Islam doesn't tell us to behead people in the name of God, then the fault is not with Islam.
It is not that hard to understand. Is it?
Islam tells us only to behead people when they fight against you, not just go beheading people left and right.

if you are so fed up of religion, why dont you just leave it?

ha ha ha ha.
no really dude, i dont get time to watch it normally, i have Eid holidays, so better use them wisely

Many Christians believe that Mormons are not true Christians. But there is no law in USA that officially declares Mormons as Non-Christians. There is no law that says Mormons can be jailed for pretending to be Christians. There are no mobs that attack Mormon churches while shouting Jesus Akbar.

Only in Pakistan where the Muslims are suffering from low self esteem. They fear other people's ideology, religion and life style. Only in Pakistan where the state decides who is a true Muslim or not. Only in Pakistan where a mob of school children and bearded men attack Ahmadis mosques while shouting profanities and Allah Akbar.

Oh yaar. you are talking about stuff that is 100s of years old. And you don't seem to have good idea about.

Mormons too were shunned and kicked out of America of prophet Joseph times.

Why do you think Utah is the main place for Mormons?

Because back then, Utah lands were the no mans land, and Mormons were punished by Americans by kicking them over there.

I probably have done a lot more study of mormons than many on this forum.

I was curious about them precisely due to reasons you mention.

Mormons too over decades nay century have updated their religion and made it more mainstream.

I am sure Ahmadis will do the same in the decades to come.

And so will rest of the Pakistanis.

There is hope.

if you are so fed up of religion, why dont you just leave it?

Please zip up. your intolerance is showing under that intellectual facade.

Islam tells us only to behead people when they fight against you, not just go beheading people left and right.

This is wrong interpretation and yet you keep on holding on to falsehood. Sadly.

i have some ahmadi friends...and we never treat them as non muslims or as minority..
btw...

Please zip up. your intolerance is showing under that intellectual facade.
i have wasted so much time in trying to explain simple things to you and the other Indian, and surprisingly, he understood it more quickly, i personally used to like your posts when it came to your nationality, but your religious posts are a bit different from mine

It's funny how in India a court ruled that Ahmadis are Muslims while in Pakistan they are not considered Muslim. So an Indian Ahmadi can perform Hajj but a Pakistani can't?

One who believes that there is only one GOD that is ALLAH and believe in Angels and all the PROPHETS from ADAM TO HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and that HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is the last and final messenger off ALLAH and that no PROPHET would come after him and he believes in Jins as creation off ALLAH and all the books till final Qur'an and on Qadr and on day off judgement that is a Muslim according to Quran and Sunnah

Fair enough, so with your logic ISIS, TALIBAN, Qaeda are all good Muslims.

Yes Sir. Itna rola muft main nai khara hoa.

There was a COMPLETE consensus among ALL sects in regards to the Ahmadiya question ever since the movement began. Their Mirza himself gave the ammunition needed by our Mullahs who otherwise don't even agree on what type of date is best suited for breaking a fast, to use against Ahamdis till today and in the future.
do not worry sir !this witch hunting wont die with the eradication of Ahmadiyas (add non muslim of your choice !) ! new victims will be found that too with full consensus among the remaining sects !!

ps: why this consensus was not achieved before partition !!

Come on dude, i grew up in Jhang, the Harkat-ul-Islami tried to recruit me when i was a boy, but i turned out okay :sarcastic:
so many unsolved riddles solved now :sarcastic:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom