What's new

Performance Par Excellence

RAO QAMAR SULEMAN was leading F6 formation in the video and now leading Air force of Pakistan.

yarr ye ham log ab prade kab dekh sakin ge,Zardari sahab ko koi bolay "wahan bohat military hoti hai aap ko jan ka khtra nahin hai,agar ani ho ge to President house me bhee aa jai ge"
:P

RAO QAMAR SULEMAN was leading F6 formation in the video and now leading Air force of Pakistan.

yarr ye ham log ab prade kab dekh sakin ge,Zardari sahab ko koi bolay "wahan bohat military hoti hai aap ko jan ka khtra nahin hai,agar ani ho ge to President house me bhee aa jai ge"
I noticed the video few weeks ago and heard the anchor mention Wing Commander RAO QAMAR SULEMAN leading the formation of f-6and flying F-6..i thought the name is familiar then i found out he is the current AF Chief.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sach a old days when every thing was secured without pakistani banks from zardari .

bhai yeh parade zardari saab chahtaay hain kaay hoo! lekin army asaay insaan ko salute nahi karnaa chahti jisko duniya Mr.10% janti hai! khulaay dakaait ko salute nahi karegi humari Fauj! :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom