What's new

Comparing "Democracy" and "Dictatorship" Performance in Pakistan

So the dictator ruled Pakistan and other Ummah nations like Libya, Syria, Sudan, Syria, Somalia are doing better?

They are not a mess?

The ranking of failed and failing states seems to suggest otherwise!

Again, your pathetic obsession with non Muslim India while not doing anything for your own Ummah doesn't matter to us. Your country is lower in HDI and that should tell you where to focus on.

We will focus on making ourselves better. Haters can wallow in hate in their life and death. We couldn't care less for people who don't matter to us.

Thank you for your concern for "Ummah"

For your information, vast majority of the "Ummah" countries have higher incomes, longer life expectancy, greater literacy and higher standards of living than "non-Muslim India". Just take a quick look at UNDP report to confirm it.

Pakistan , too, has much lower poverty rates than India as just calculated by the World Bank recently.

The latest poverty stats revision shows Pakistan with 3% poverty while India has 9% poverty rate.

Haq's Musings: World Bank Reports Sharp Downward Revision in Pakistan Poverty

Thank you for your concern for "Ummah"

For your information, vast majority of the "Ummah" countries have higher incomes, longer life expectancy, greater literacy and higher standards of living than "non-Muslim India". Just take a quick look at UNDP report to confirm it.

Pakistan , too, has much lower poverty rates than India as just calculated by the World Bank recently.

The latest poverty stats revision shows Pakistan with 3% poverty while India has 9% poverty rate.

Haq's Musings: World Bank Reports Sharp Downward Revision in Pakistan Poverty

As I said, I wish well for every human being, any skin color, any ethnicity, any religion, any continent. Nobody is my enemy. Nobody's misery gives me happiness, nobody's poverty, nobody's hopelessness...

And I care the most for my own country and countrymen. If we improve the lot of 1.25 billion Indians, that improves the lot of 1/6 of humanity.

Only pathetic hate filled bigots would mind that.

And they don't matter

As I said, I wish well for every human being, any skin color, any ethnicity, any religion, any continent. Nobody is my enemy. Nobody's misery gives me happiness, nobody's poverty, nobody's hopelessness...

And I care the most for my own country and countrymen. If we improve the lot of 1.25 billion Indians, that improves the lot of 1/6 of humanity.

Only pathetic hate filled bigots would mind that.

And they don't matter

I never brought up "ummah"; you did.

I'm glad to see your reference to "Ummah" has disappeared from your latest response.

I never brought up "ummah"; you did.

I'm glad to see your reference to "Ummah" has disappeared from your latest response.

No, you got it totally wrong. I don't hate anyone and I never claimed otherwise.

I would surely advise you to prioritize your love for your country and the Ummah over your pathetic and completely useless and weird obsession and hatred for India.

Because you don't matter to us. Never did, never will.

The very basis of TNT dictates that you share more with Somalia and Nigeria and Sudan and nothing with us.

With this pathetic obsession with India, you prove otherwise and we don't want any part of that.

Nothing can be further from the truth. We don't have anything to do with you guys at all. We are in a different league, being an economy in a different order of magnitude and having the kind of scientific achievements like the Moon and Mars mission.

You said it mate.

Active support ?

Haq's Musings: "Starving" North Korea's Space Pursuit Different From Hungry India's?

Thati s the dumbest thing I'have ever heard on this forum.

No, you got it totally wrong. I don't hate anyone and I never claimed otherwise.

I would surely advise you to prioritize your love for your country and the Ummah over your pathetic and completely useless and weird obsession and hatred for India.

Because you don't matter to us. Never did, never will.

The very basis of TNT dictates that you share more with Somalia and Nigeria and Sudan and nothing with us.

With this pathetic obsession with India, you prove otherwise and we don't want any part of that.

India is the poster child for the argument that democracy is a failed system in poor, hungry and illiterate countries like India.

Such democracy as India's is hijacked by a few powerful oligarchs who pay Indian politicians to serve their interests in the name of democracy.

Haq's Musings: India- The World's Biggest Oligarchy?

India is the poster child for the argument that democracy is a failed system in poor, hungry and illiterate countries like India.

Such democracy as India's is hijacked by a few powerful oligarchs who pay Indian politicians to serve their interests in the name of democracy.

Haq's Musings: India- The World's Biggest Oligarchy?

:lol:

That is your identity crisis and pathetic insecurities making you do it. It is almost subconscious and happening out of sheer force of habit.

We understand.

Though I can still have only contempt for such people and their regressive hate filled ideology that supposedly substitutes for their impotence in changing anything in their own country and Ummah.

:lol:

That is your identity crisis and pathetic insecurities making you do it. It is almost subconscious and happening out of sheer habit.

We understand.

Though I can still have only contempt for such people and their regressive hate filled ideology that supposedly substitutes for their impotence in changing anything in their own country and Ummah.

Some times Mr Haq's musings sound like the rants of an old man whose kids have stopped paying attention to him and he is taking out his anger and frustration on India by writing these stupid blogs. Reminds me of A K Hangal from Avtaar.

Some times Mr Haq's musings sound like the rants of an old man whose kids have stopped paying attention to him and he is taking out his anger and frustration on India by writing these stupid blogs. Reminds me of A K Hangal from Avtaar.

Yes. A pathetic way to pass time in the ripe old age I would say.

There are several positive things one can do if he were to consider returning back to his country and actually helping it rather than whiling away time on the net with these pathetic hate filled rants that nobody care for. ;)

But that is the difference between impotent hate and positive change that we in India are making every second.

By the end of this decade, I hope to see India in the top 5 economies in the world even in nominal terms.

Yes. A pathetic way to pass time in the ripe old age I would say.

There are several positive things one can do if he were to consider returning back to his country and actually helping it rather than whiling away time on the net with these pathetic hate filled rants that nobody care for. ;)

But that is the difference between impotent hate and positive change that we in India are making every second.

By the end of this decade, I hope to see India in the top 5 economies in the world even in nominal terms.
Inshahallah !!!

Already debunked.

This is just a baseless story which claims India's first space launcher SLV-3 is a copy of US Scout.

And from where did the author deduced all that?He says both looks similar.

He is sure that SLV-3 is a copy of Scout Rocket although there was no evidence of US transferring the blueprints to a Soviet Ally.

And he make lots of contradictions in his 'fairytale'-He goes on to say that SLV 3 underwent wind tunnel tests in Germany.If SLV 3 was indeed the Scout,what was the need for further windtunnel tests?And the fact was that India had enough wind tunnels to test SLV-3 back then.

And the truth is that Scout is an American ' Jugaad ' SLV for small payloads,whose stages were dereived from different American military rockets and used different fuels.

On comparing this with SLV,It used HTPB in all stages and its stages had different legths,diameters and L/D ratios when compared to the Scout.

see post #100 Facts on the myth of India's indigenous Missiles | Page 7

And when did even your article didn't say we copied the nukes.

And India's 170 MW Madras-1 is a copy of Canadian Rajhastan-1 reactor? :omghaha:

India's other missile, the "Prithvi" (earth), which uses a liquid-propelled motor to carry a one-ton payload 150 miles, resembles the widely sold Soviet Scud-B.

Another dumb statement.Prithvi has nothing to do with scud.'resembles'..LOL

The cryogenic stage used in a recent failed satellite launch by India was a copy of the Russian cryogenic rocket engine and the cryogenic technology transferred to India in the 1990s

The technology was never transferred.The Indian cryogenic engine uses different ignition system,is more efficent.

The differences between India and Pakistan in terms of the technology know-how and the knowledge base are often highly exaggerated to portray India as "technology power house" and Pakistan as a backwater.
Pakistan has surged well ahead of India in the missile arena

Epic!!!

Back
Top Bottom