What's new

IN HISTORY: AFGHAN AIR RAIDS AGAINST PAKISTAN

Well, never said that. It's what makes me appreciates them even more! :D

I take it Pakistani aunties humanity doesent count.:cray:

I am on the floor laughing after reading your comments about ''Pakistani aunty''. I always knew something was odd about Armstrong now i know. No wonder Norra brothers are after him/her

Must have been summer. You need to take one of them Norwegian Cruises........ bhawawwawawawawawawawawawa........ the only thing hurting will be your back at the end of it.......... :rofl:

My trip in Oslo, my oh my, never have I seen them like that anywhere else I've been.

They were bombing their own in the refugee camps. Around two dozen jets were shot down by PAF, many were not claimed as they crashed in Afghani airspace.
Didn't rules of engagement prevent PAF pilots from engaging Afghans/Russians should there be chance of wreck ending up in the Afghan territory? I am asking this because I have not come across this kind of number i.e. two dozen, even together with unclaimed victories.

It was way more than two dozen. Rules of engagement were simple, if the pilot could be reasonably sure that the wreckage will fall in our territory, take the shot. There was also a very famous incident of friendly downing of an F16, by one of our own pilots. Can't recall the pilots name.

Didn't rules of engagement prevent PAF pilots from engaging Afghans/Russians should there be chance of wreck ending up in the Afghan territory? I am asking this because I have not come across this kind of number i.e. two dozen.

It was way more than two dozen. Rules of engagement were simple, if the pilot could be reasonably sure that the wreckage will fall in our territory, take the shot. There was also a very famous incident of friendly downing of an F16, by one of our own pilots. Can't recall the pilots name.
F-16 flown by Squadron Leader Amjad Javed accidentally shot down another F-16 flown by Flight Lieutenant Shahid Sikandar, though this is the what PAF claims (Airframe Details for F-16 #81-0918). Soviets/Afghans claim that one PAF F-16 was shot down in combat.

Must have been summer. You need to take one of them Norwegian Cruises........ bhawawwawawawawawawawawawa........ the only thing hurting will be your back at the end of it.......... :rofl:
toba har cheez logo ko nei bataii jati Kuch raaz raaz e rehne doo :D :astagh: canadian french girls are not that bad to wese should make another thread about this topic cz em confused cz i had tried many dishes and i will chose Norsk bachi any day but cant chose which 1s are on top Like mostly our boys will go for desi **** or Indian dishes but they shd try Latinos and Brazilian are too spicy in the same category with extra chili on it thn u hve eastern European dishes who act as hard to get sath british bimbos but will love to try turkish Food :D never tried that In turkey :whistle:

My trip in Oslo, my oh my, never have I seen them like that anywhere else I've been.
it depends on which places u been Normally people only visit Oslo but their many other cities they should visit to for fun too

Tu to mera bhai nikla. I've tried all the cuisines you've mentioned. Alhamdulillah. And that too, plenty! :D

toba har cheez logo ko nei bataii jati Kuch raaz raaz e rehne doo :D :astagh: canadian french girls are not that bad to wese should make another thread about this topic cz em confused cz i had tried many dishes and i will chose Norsk bachi any day but cant chose which 1s are on top Like mostly our boys will go for desi **** or Indian dishes but they shd try Latinos and Brazilian are too spicy in the same category with extra chili on it thn u hve eastern European dishes who act as hard to get sath british bimbos but will love to try turkish Food :D never tried that In turkey :whistle:

it depends on which places u been Normally people only visit Oslo but their many other cities they should visit to for fun too

Manhoos. Itni piyri piyari Norwegian larkian wahan ghoom rahi hain. KHABARDAR, agar Pakistan aa karr local larki dhondi. Mix your genes, it's good for your future generations!

Who are you hitching up with? Pukhtooni or Valety?

Valeti murghee..... :D

HARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM. I'm gonna marry a desi patakha. I have one is sight, pukhtoon variety. DOMINANT PUNJABI genes spreading into pukhtoon :D

Chal MashAllah, invite nahin dega jani :D

Mutton dishes man :D

Back
Top Bottom