What's new

IN HISTORY: AFGHAN AIR RAIDS AGAINST PAKISTAN

Manhoos. Itni piyri piyari Norwegian larkian wahan ghoom rahi hain. KHABARDAR, agar Pakistan aa karr local larki dhondi. Mix your genes, it's good for your future generations!

uffff chikni chambeli mere ghar wale be bol rahe beta teri shadi ki omer start ho rahi hai :D naughty 18 :yay::smart:

Why are you guys starting a thread about an incident which happened 36 years ago? The govt of Afghanistan was a communist govt allied with Russia.

Why are you guys starting a thread about an incident which happened 36 years ago? The govt of Afghanistan was a communist govt allied with Russia.
I find it interesting, as similar events are happening today. Some of those air raids were said to be launched with Russian pilots, because the Afghan pilots were considered a liability. This contrasts to today's drone strikes, and the US pressuring Pakistan to launch a military strike in North Waziristan, just like how the Soviets were doing the same. Just like in the past, the current Afghan government is too much of a mess (anti-Pakistani/pro-Indian) for Pakistan to tolerate it remaining in charge. This time though, I don't think the Pakistani government wants to eradicate the government institutions, Pakistan would rather have someone who's pro-Pakistan come into power through elections, rather than have a proxy government. If this will happen, only time will tell, but what I do know is that Pakistan is in no mood to once again try and rebuild Afghanistan.

Oye don't ruin my thread yaar discuss why we should not hit them back punish them severally, why we begged NATO to take care of problems when we could have done it.

@Armstrong @Hyperion
Sometimes, I read you username as Lufaffewala rather than Luftwaffe. By the way, you are Pakistani, living in Canada and using a german word. :what:

Sometimes, I read you username as Lufaffewala rather than Luftwaffe. By the way, you are Pakistani, living in Canada and using a german word. :what:

Google for definition of Luftwaffe.

Lufaffewala kya yaar rupiya hain uss main. :woot:

Manhoos. Itni piyri piyari Norwegian larkian wahan ghoom rahi hain. KHABARDAR, agar Pakistan aa karr local larki dhondi. Mix your genes, it's good for your future generations!
Toba toba abi to meri khelene khudne ki omer hai if u know wht i mean

With a Norwegian girl as flatmate for a year.. I attest your testimony.

They are really amazing human beings as well. Same goes for Danes.

You didn't get the punchline. Re-read and think like an Emperor. :D
I read Norwegian +girl and a nice 30 seconds or so passed with a sheepish smile.

I find it interesting, as similar events are happening today. Some of those air raids were said to be launched with Russian pilots, because the Afghan pilots were considered a liability..

You cant blame the Russians.. considering the Afghan history for defections.

Back
Top Bottom