What's new

People underestimate Iran's capabilities ... but does it really matter !?

Does it really matter !?

• Total voters
This game has been known ever since 2003.

But I think it took them too long to implement it so it gave time to countries like China and Russia to wake up and find out what is really going on.

Russia won't let US perform any air strike on any Syrian Government held territories. Please read this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...missiles-would-respond-if-us-launches-air-st/

and China is onboard:

https://www.rt.com/news/362195-china-russia-support-un-syria/

and US has other challenges to watch for:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...tting-65-years-of-military-ties-a7353961.html

I'd say Philippines is probably out of US camp for now in a very volatile region already dominated by China.

They won't let Syrian fall into US hands. However, the scenario of divide and conquer is a very credible threat that Iran should always watch for.

This is all about U.S. maintaining military supremacy over the world for the next 100 years

Today every single economist in the world knows due to the industrial growth in both China & India and the growth of their middle class merely because of their massive populations they will within the next 50 years or so become the top two economic powers of the world and at this rate in less than 100 year U.S. at best will be a distant 3rd economically!!!And the U.S. isn't going to take that lying down.

The Project for the New American Century main goal is to maintain U.S. military supremacy over the world for the next 100 years. And short of mass genocide these are the only options they have:

1.Make up for the 1 billion population deficit through expanding their client states like Saudi Arabia, UAE,... US has and will continue to use it's current military, intelligence & economic supremacy to do this where they can either directly with their military like in Iraq or covertly like in Ukraine or a combination of the two like in Syria & Libya...

2.Break up those countries (China & India) into smaller more manageable countries as they did with the USSR & they were able to do that with Hong Kong & Taiwan but unfortunately for them increased economic prosperity in those countries has reduced that possibility for them but that doesn't mean they stopped trying.

3.Create friction between China and India to have them destroy each other.(Not a likely scenario but they still have teams dedicated to this to make sure that at the very least these two countries see each other as a threat and stay at odds with each other and in that they have been a bit more success)

I know for a fact that the U.S. has been carrying out a massive diplomatic blitz on India for some time now I don't know to what end but it's an ongoing effort that's been going on for sometime. U.S. knows they can't take on both those countries at once and China is currently the bigger threat but trust me they are both the top two targets of U.S. policy in the next 50 years

So far Russian and Chinese inaction and behavior has emboldened the U.S. to be more and more aggressive both Russia and China have slowly lost countries that they were allied with or selling weapons too or had major interests in!

Turkey shoots down a Russian fighter then sends troops into Syria and the Russians are still too afraid to retaliate so I don't believe they'll be shooting down US aircraft.

Without either China or India on it's side year after year the U.S. chances of winning the next world war decreases if the U.S. is able to fool the Indian's into backing them in a world war against China today they will push until they start WW3 tomorrow(Sooner rather than later) and then they'll worry about the Indians later same thing they did in WW2! They allied with the USSR against Germany and then took care of the USSR later....

Hillary Clinton is backed by George Soros and every Republican neocon has come out either in support of her or against trump everyone from GW Bush to Paul Ryan so you can bet she is expected to and will start another war somewhere

Since 2001 U.S. has spent ~$2 Trillion USD on wars! If instead they had spent that money on their space program By now they'd have outposts on the moon and Mars

upload_2016-10-14_18-23-10.png

That's more than $60,000 for each American!

Meaning if they don't maintain their superpower status their currency will be absolutely worthless and no country in their right mind would lend them money or invest in their country.

29582078.jpg

:lol: and you call it stealthy

And it's clearly that the finish parts are not smooth in the left side.

and puting the missiles below the drone and not insid come on....

69344631.jpg

look at the second drone hall inside (were is the elctronics :sarcastic:)

reserved engineering of stealthy uav should focused on the material and the substance that make UAV stealthy and to reserved that to the level of cells is 99.9% impossible

don't call my zionest. i just have a natural opinion

remaind me this awful mockup

130204_Q-313clownfighter_.jpg

29582078.jpg

69344631.jpg

reserved engineering of stealthy uav should focused on the material and the substance that make UAV stealthy and to reserved that to the level of cells is 99.9% impossible

Many Iranian forum members that the possibility that it's first test flight would occur by this Persian new year (march). Don't embarrass yourself, I'll make sure to remind you when its ready:sarcastic:

29582078.jpg

69344631.jpg

I won't call you Zionist !!!

You are an idiot:

Ok ... Take a look :

402026_576.jpg

401963_250.jpg

Landing gears are visible !

& no internal weapon bay !!!

401964_663.jpg

People going to say:

No landing gear doors ... No internal weapon bay ... No stealthy !!!

But take a look at it from another angle !!!

MQ-1C is an UCAV with a low RCS :

AIR_UAV_MQ-1C_SkyWarrior_Hellfires_lg.jpg

It's also able to carry 4 Hellfires...

But no Landing gear doors !

View attachment 343231

Like saeghe !

Both can blow up 4 targets...

So ...

Saeghe has lower RCS at the end & enough in most of areas :)

Cheap & easy to mass production !

It's still under development & we have to wait for the final product...

& it's just funny how you missed the real deal :lol:

Shahed-171 (Simorgh)

Reconnaissance stealth drone with limited strike capabilities

View attachment 343125

View attachment 343126

https://defence.pk/threads/simorgh-class-drones-ashes-of-the-beast.455519/

& about qaher... Brace your...

Many Iranian forum members that the possibility that it's first test flight would occur by this Persian new year (march). Don't embarrass yourself, I'll make sure to remind you when its ready:sarcastic:

Let him embarrass himself...

29582078.jpg

Its pretty obvious that the aircraft is made from a series of castings taken from a mold so its not that surprising that you would get some surface imperfections near the joins tho these can be easily covered with filler or even tape,but the whole point of doing it this way is to get a cheaper drone that still has some radar evading abilities,to put it simply its a trade off between cost and abilities and thats why you see two versions of this drone one that looks like an near exact scaled down version of the rq170 and this one.The whole point with externally mounting the missiles is so that you can use the missiles own onboard optics to detect and engage targets without the need for an expensive onboard flir system,if you mounted the missiles internally not only would you have to build a bigger aircraft but you would then need to fit it with an expensive flir system to do the spotting and targeting and that would cost a lot more,remember what I said about the trade off between cost vs abilities?,well thats what this drone is.

Appear strong when you are weak, and weak when you are strong.

Seems kinda relevant dont you think. It doesnt matter if they underestimate your capabilities, it would make it more convenient if they realize you are much stronger when shitt hits the fan. Or Iran is just really weak and kinda appears moderately strong. Hey its a double edged sword, goes both ways.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom