What's new

People Reject Ram Mandir Politics in Ayodhya!

Contrarian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Temple card’ expires, BJP loses Ayodhya

BJP, which rode to power in UP at the height of the temple movement in the 1990s and projected its fiery sanyasin Uma Bharati, a torchbearer of the temple movement as its chief ministerial candidate, suffered defeat in Ayodhya on Tuesday.
BJP candidate Lallu Singh, a five time MLA
from the temple town, lost to Samajwadi Party’s Tej Narayan Pandey alias Pawan Pandey by nearly 3,000 votes.

The development, party leaders admit, truly signals that the “temple card” may have outlived its utility for the BJP.

The vote share of Singh, 57, had been steadily declining, from 51.3% in 1991 to 38.72% in 2002 to 37% in 2007. The winner, Pawan Pandey, 30, a former Lucknow University Students Union leader, had based his campaign entirely on Ayodhya’s development.

“I would do for Ayodhya what Lalluji couldn’t do in five terms,” he had promised. Even the locals appeared to have been a bit miffed by BJP candidate. In the run up to the campaign, the All India Akhara Parishad chairman, Mahant Gyan Das, had told HT: “They use Lord Ram as an election agent.”
http://www.hindustantimes.com/UP-El...xpires-BJP-loses-Ayodhya/Article1-821902.aspx

BJP has made some impressive gains in muslim majority places in uttarakhand.
But mostly lost UP.

You can't cheat people forever , question is simple why past BJP govt. is not tried to built temple at Ayodhya???. nowadays people are smart usually they won't believe false propaganda. BJP should try something new.

Ram Mandir will be Built in the Same Place ... let BJP support it or not... Let BJP win or Loose... SC judgement was in its Favor & i am Damn Sure the re-appeal will also be in the Temples Favor...

& the Dream of a Average Hindu like me will be a reality... i can wait for another 10, 20 or even 40 years ...I dont like Any one doing Politics on my Faith Let that be BJP or Congress...

Ram Mandir will be Built in the Same Place ... let BJP support it or not... Let BJP win or Loose... SC judgement was in its Favor & i am Damn Sure the re-appeal will also be in the Temples Favor...

& the Dream of a Average Hindu like me will be a reality... i can wait for another 10, 20 or even 40 years ...I dont like Any one doing Politics on my Faith Let that be BJP or Congress...

The Muslim community had already said that they will abide by the courts of law, so people should have just waited for the court's judgment and now SC judgement on that matter.

BJP made the mistake of jumping on this, illegally demolishing the masjid and trying to polarise the society that led to weakening India as a whole. If you want the Ram mandir that is fine, but why jump the gun rather than wait for the legal process to take its course?

BJP even when in power did nothing for the Ram Mandir, it was just politics played out to win the 'Hindu' vote but resulted in nothing but lip service when the time came to do anything.

The Muslim community had already said that they will abide by the courts of law, so people should have just waited for the court's judgment and now SC judgement on that matter.

BJP made the mistake of jumping on this, illegally demolishing the masjid and trying to polarise the society that led to weakening India as a whole. If you want the Ram mandir that is fine, but why jump the gun rather than wait for the legal process to take its course?

It led to the destruction of Congress and never again they can act as the sole takedars of India.

i m glad that it happened..that nerd ruled Ayodhya for 20 yrs in the name of lord Rama and did nothing in the name of development there..

Hindus are but cannot say about the Muslims.They still act as votebanks...explains the massive victory of SP.

Please leave the conspiracy theories aside, there was never a muslim en bloc vote. It has been proven time and time again that it is a myth. Even now SP got 45% of Muslim vote compared to 78% of Yadav votes according to surveys. It was the Upper caste and OBCs that went to SP that gave them such a commanding victory.

The BJP tries to create this myth so that gullible Hindus like yourself will feel so and vote for the only party that can "save" Hindus. Recently in Karnataka you had the case of BJP sister organisations like Ram Sene e.t.c. hoisting a Pakistani flag in Udupi just before the bypoll there to blame it on Muslims.

Infact, Muslim dominants areas elect more Hindus to power all over the country than vice versa.

It led to the destruction of Congress and never again they can act as the sole takedars of India.

And rightly so. You again being possibly brainwashed in the propaganda that all Muslims support Congress think that I would consider as a negative. Infact, Congress has done far more than the BJP in actual terms to demolish the Masjid starting from all the way in the 1950s. Even the seers of Ayodhya acknowledge this now.

At the same time, it led to the deaths of 1000s of Indians in riots or retaliatory bombings like those of 1993. Was it worth it when the Masjid was actually functioning as a defacto Mandir and the case was in court? A true Indian would say ofcourse not.

The matter is solved by court order .There is no need to fight for it.Lets Build the Temple.
Well there already is a defacto temple functioning there right now. The only thing is to make a bigger temple.

Actually it's not that the people of Ayodhya do not want the temple there.

It's just that they have come to realise that the BJP is not serious about the issue.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Please leave the conspiracy theories aside, there was never a muslim en bloc vote. It has been proven time and time again that it is a myth. Even now SP got 45% of Muslim vote compared to 78% of Yadav votes according to surveys. It was the Upper caste and OBCs that went to SP that gave them such a commanding victory.

The BJP tries to create this myth so that gullible Hindus like yourself will feel so and vote for the only party that can "save" Hindus. Recently in Karnataka you had the case of BJP sister organisations like Ram Sene e.t.c. hoisting a Pakistani flag in Udupi just before the bypoll there to blame it on Muslims.

Infact, Muslim dominants areas elect more Hindus to power all over the country than vice versa.

And rightly so. You again being possibly brainwashed in the propaganda that all Muslims support Congress think that I would consider as a negative. Infact, Congress has done far more than the BJP in actual terms to demolish the Masjid starting from all the way in the 1950s. Even the seers of Ayodhya acknowledge this now.

At the same time, it led to the deaths of 1000s of Indians in riots or retaliatory bombings like those of 1993. Was it worth it when the Masjid was actually functioning as a defacto Mandir and the case was in court? A true Indian would say ofcourse not.

BJP creates the myth and Congress and all other parties follow the myth dilligently?

Let us please stop fooling ourselves. It is no secret that Muslims vote en masse and for a pre-decided bloc.

The very fact that Indian politics has people like Diggy and Salman Khurshid who will do anything to garner the Muslim vote bank is proof enough of this very self-evident fact.

Back
Top Bottom