What's new

Narendra Modi to visit Ayodhya, pray at disputed site : Secular India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your cruise missiles can reach only a small portion of India, you have geographical challenge here. You will be finished before accomplishing anything.

and babur is havng range increase every update..... :lol:

besides we will send shaheen and ghauri in bunches at different times. it will confuse your missile defence system

we will not nuke your cold start ****... we will go straight to nuking indian cities

Ok PM of Pakistan as you say .:rofl: But mind it we Babur has limited range,it won't cover whole India :lol:

besides we will send shaheen and ghauri in bunches at different times. it will confuse your missile defence system

I heard about stockpiles of imaginary missiles with Pakistan with imaginary ranges. :lol:

We know the reality of Pakistani F-16, the aircraft is more suitable to be kept in museum because of American strings attached with it.

Never knew indians were so scared of our f 16's :pakistan:

For that we have BMD.:lol:

Never knew indians were so scared of our f 16's :pakistan:

A couple of squadrons of blk 52's?

They'll be ripped apart by Bisons and MiG29s, that is if they even are able to take off from their destroyed air bases.

I heard about stockpiles of imaginary missiles with Pakistan with imaginary ranges. :lol:

Must have heard it in your dream as babur, ghori,Raa'd are all there you just need to google them but I would advise you against doing so as it will give you real bad nightmares..

I really wonder how you guys will counter nuclear cruise missiles launched from f-16,mirages and JF 17 right on top of their targets , come in real world mate before its too late
we are talking about cruise missles here go and google raa'd cruise missile of Pak that can be launched from both land and air.Do you even know the difference b/w cruise and ballistic missiles?

ha ha ha.... funny Pakistani your f-16 and jf cant even cross into India.. mki and rafale would eat them..... google carefully Indian current and future air defense includes both cruise and ballistics..... not to mention our mki are enough to remove ur missiles on air itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom