What's new

Narendra Modi to visit Ayodhya, pray at disputed site : Secular India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our BMD reduced your Ghauri and Shaheen as junks.

We will see how much of a junk they are :rofl:

Just like Israel was destroyed by Hamas attack recently in spite of their iron dome.:lol:

Yes, Iron Dome one of the worlds most advanced missile defence system could not stop the barrage of Hamas rockets.

Moreover, the BMD's flip floppy success ratio just ruins the BMD's chance of even destroying a target

Yes, Iron Dome one of the worlds most advanced missile defence system could not stop the barrage of Hamas rockets.

Moreover, the BMD's flip floppy success ratio just ruins the BMD's chance of even destroying a target

You need to update your info,88% hamas rockets were destroyed and Hamas operative are way smarter than you.

For the second part keep clinging to your hopes like drowning man clinging to straw in a flood.:rofl:

A BMD cannot attack multiple targets.
A BMD shoots multiple missiles at ONE target to ensure it is destroyed.
If Pakistan sends dozens of ballistic missiles, India is for sure screwed.

and you think only one bmd system would be deployed... you are a mega fool from the beginning to undermine India in the case itself..... answer me, do u think our policy would remain and wait for ur 70 nukes to fall.... ha ha my foolish friend as I said u don't have the capability to fire even 10 nukes in minute, by the time one of ur missile crosses our border it doesn't matter it's destroyed on air or hit the ground, by the next minute Pakistan is destroyed.... no Allah or anyone can save you from that.....don't think during conventional war time our nukes will be sitting down while you mount nukes on your missiles..... kargil was the best exam for you that we won't stand down ******....

A BMD cannot attack multiple targets.
A BMD shoots multiple missiles at ONE target to ensure it is destroyed.
If Pakistan sends dozens of ballistic missiles, India is for sure screwed.

and you think only one bmd system would be deployed... you are a mega fool from the beginning to undermine India in the case itself..... answer me, do u think our policy would remain and wait for ur 70 nukes to fall.... ha ha my foolish friend as I said u don't have the capability to fire even 10 nukes in minute, by the time one of ur missile crosses our border it doesn't matter it's destroyed on air or hit the ground, by the next minute Pakistan is destroyed.... no Allah or anyone can save you from that.....don't think during conventional war time our nukes will be sitting down while you mount nukes on your missiles..... kargil was the best exam for you that we won't stand down ******....

ha ha over and over again u r fooling urself.... iron dome was the most successful machine and thanks to Hamas for that..... the target it didnt shoot because it wasn't needed as it was heading to an plain terrain thus saving $$..... you're once again reminded me that you're a mega fool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom