What's new

People Reject Ram Mandir Politics in Ayodhya!

Arun Jaitley is not the Definition of BJP... U people even Dont know the Structure of BJP...BJP Field all its Carders Strictly from RSS & ABVP Student Wings of RSS & in Small Numbers from Bharatiya Kisan Sangh, Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha,Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh, BJP Mahila Morcha

Even Minority in the Party r Selected from BJP Minority Morcha... Unlike Kangress no Outsider Tom, Dick & Harry is Allowed in BJP ... only Hindu Nationalist or Indian Nationalist who has Long association with BJP or RSS is Taken in BJP...

If the Top Brass Goes against the Ideology of Hindu Nationalism the Whole Party will Fall like a Castle of Card... So those who r Expecting BJP to he a Secular Party in Future r Living in Fools paradise... remember the Once Statement of Advani calling Jinnah Secular Made Him Alienated from the Party Although at that Time he was at the Topmost Post of BJP...

BJP can Never Compromise on Hindu Nationalism ... Its Federal Structure will Never Allow it to Do so... Take the word from a BJP worker who has been associated with the Party since 10 long years...

Yeah right,Arun Jaitley is merely a party worker of the BJP having a personal one-on-one with the American establishment eh? Even your saffron thug brigade wouldn't second your retarded notions.

Yeah right,Arun Jaitley is merely a party worker of the BJP having a personal one-on-one with the American establishment eh? Even your saffron thug brigade wouldn't second your retarded notions.
What ever Floats ur Boat... Saffron Brigade Is Much better Than Kangressis Government with a Scams over 3 Lakh Crore & Having Riots More than 100 in Numbers ... Atleast we Dont try to keep People of Our State Poor So they will always Vote for US...

& Forget About Jatey even Advani + all the Top 100 Leaders of BJP cant Change the Hindu Nationalist Structure of BJP...

& its a Other Thing Jatley would have Said to a American Due to Certain Compulsion... He will never dare to Say it in Public or even in a Close Door Meeting of BJP...

BJP Won 183 Seats in 1999 Even After Being a Hindu Nationalist Party the Most Hardcore Hindu time of the Parties History... & BJP has Never Claimed itself to Secular Party & they will never Claim it in Future...

The Day when they will Call themself a Secular Party they will be Destroyed.
You are wrong ,this is the sole reason Bjp has not managed to come in power during last elections,
I have voted for Both Congress and BJP in the past but Hindutva was not the reason,
In fact Hindutva was the reason which made me think twice whether I am voting for the right people.Economic progress should be a worth pondering agenda.

Congress comes to power not because majority muslims vote for them but because Majority Hindus believe in Secularism,although I agree on the presumption that Congress is far more communal than Bjp.
people mostly go by watching news and outlook which describes Bjp as right wing communal.

I personally would like them to become centerist secular party.They have good leaders like Namo.
and Don't Forget the minorities are also citizens of India,you alone are not.:angry:. I am a sikh bw.

What ever Floats ur Boat... Saffron Brigade Is Much better Than Kangressis Government with a Scams over 3 Lakh Crore & Having Riots More than 100 in Numbers ... Atleast we Dont try to keep People of Our State Poor So they will always Vote for US...

& Forget About Jatey even Advani + all the Top 100 Leaders of BJP cant Change the Hindu Nationalist Structure of BJP...

Aha fatty,I knew you would shift from the crux of the argument. Aur kya tum log kar sakte ho huh,bakwaas le alawa? Think no corruption cases happened during BJP rule? Never has more national assets being turned over to foreign hands in any other regimes...combined.Bah,what's the use explaining facts to ya......you lot hear ''Hindutva'' and ''Mandir'' and are immediately on board.Whatever gets you off cupcake.

Arun Jaitley is not the Definition of BJP... U people even Dont know the Structure of BJP...BJP Field all its Carders Strictly from RSS & ABVP Student Wings of RSS & in Small Numbers from Bharatiya Kisan Sangh, Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha,Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh, BJP Mahila Morcha

Even Minority in the Party r Selected from BJP Minority Morcha... Unlike Kangress no Outsider Tom, Dick & Harry is Allowed in BJP ... only Hindu Nationalist or Indian Nationalist who has Long association with BJP or RSS is Taken in BJP...

If the Top Brass Goes against the Ideology of Hindu Nationalism the Whole Party will Fall like a Castle of Card... So those who r Expecting BJP to he a Secular Party in Future r Living in Fools paradise... remember the Once Statement of Advani calling Jinnah Secular Made Him Alienated from the Party Although at that Time he was at the Topmost Post of BJP...

BJP can Never Compromise on Hindu Nationalism ... Its Federal Structure will Never Allow it to Do so... Take the word from a BJP worker who has been associated with the Party since 10 long years...
Will you come down from your high horse if I say I am not a kangressi and I was part of RSS and know quite a bit about it?

BJP got into power due to Vajpayee, not due to some super organization or cadre like RSS. Sure RSS helps but commies are better at it, and look what happend to them.

BJP lost two general elections, still not enough to learn lesson I think. How sad, because naturally they should benefit the most due to unpopularity of this govt.

You are wrong ,this is the sole reason Bjp has not managed to come in power during last elections, is the Hindutva agenda..
I have voted for Both Congress and BJP in the past but Hindutva was not the reason,
In fact Hindutva was the reason which made me think twice whether I am voting for the right people.Economic progress should be a worth pondering agenda.

Congress comes to power not because majority muslims vote for them but because Majority Hindus believe in Secularism,although I agree on the presumption that Congress is far more communal than Bjp.
people mostly go by watching news and outlook which describes Bjp as right wing communal.

I personally would like them to become centerist secular party.They have good leaders like Namo.
and Don't Forget the minorities are also citizens of India,you alone are not.:angry:. I am a sikh bw.

I didnt Said BJP wins Due to Hindutva Ideology ... I just Said that BJP will never Ever Change its Stand of Hindu Nationalism... & BJP has never ever Taken Offense when ever Some one Calls it a Communal Party or Hindu nationalist Party... & Media Has Put it in ur all Minds That Hindu Nationalism Means Anti-Minority ... So i cant Help U with it...

If Akali Dal is Not Anti Minority(Anti-Hindu, Anti-Muslim, Anti-Christian) then Hindu Nationalist BJP cant Definitely be One...

Will you come down from your high horse if I say I am not a kangressi and I was part of RSS and know quite a bit about it?

BJP got into power due to Vajpayee, not due to some super organization or cadre like RSS. Sure RSS helps but commies are better at it, and look what happend to them.

BJP lost two general elections, still not enough to learn lesson I think. How sad, because naturally they should benefit the most due to unpopularity of this govt.
Let tell u Once again ... BJP is Not Made for Just Winning election & making Government ... it has a Soul a Ideology which Cant be Changed Let it Cost Anything ... Congress Doesnt Have 1 So they can Go any extent Winning all Sort of election... Any extent of Cheap & Dirty Politics ...BJP is a Political wing of RSS it cant Function without Its Sole...

Let tell u Once again ... BJP is Not Made for Just Winning election & making Government ... it has a Soul a Ideology which Cant be Changed Let it Cost Anything ... Congress Doesnt Have 1 So they can Go any extent Winning all Sort of election... Any extent of Cheap & Dirty Politics ...BJP is a Political wing of RSS it cant Function without Its Sole...
BJP as as good at doing "real politics" as congress. There is hardly any difference between policies of congress and BJP, just jumping up and down like monkey does not make you nationalist, congress does exactly same(takes same decisions) without much fanfare.

Congress is graviating from centre towards right and BJP going from centre-right to centre. They meet on more things that you think.

I just Said that BJP will never Ever Change its Stand of Hindu Nationalism...
Media Has Put it in ur all Minds That Hindu Nationalism Means Anti-Minority

If Akali Dal is Not Anti Minority(Anti-Hindu, Anti-Muslim, Anti-Christian) then Hindu Nationalist BJP cant Definitely be One...
Buddy ,I already said that congress is more communal than Bjp.Rest are stereotypes.
and in elections it is the stereotypes which matters.I am gonna vote for bjp in 2014 But Average Indians are not that well informed.
If Bjp wants to come to power then they have to get a secular outlook,otherwise there is still a chance of UPA III in 2014.

Minority Majority should not be taken as an agenda. Economic progress and corruption free environment should be.
that is the only reason Modi is still coming power because his economic reforms have faded his communal image.

By the way People in punjab don't vote for religious reasons.I personally don't like Akali dal they are corrupt to the core along with the state Bjp, I don't know how they managed to come to power perhaps because of corruption and incumbency of central congress,everyone here is quite surprised.

BJP as as good at doing "real politics" as congress. There is hardly any difference between policies of congress and BJP, just jumping up and down like monkey does not make you nationalist, congress does exactly same(takes same decisions) without much fanfare.

Congress is graviating from centre towards right and BJP going from centre-right to centre. They meet on more things that you think.

Right means RSS or Muslim League.:partay:

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

BJP with out RSS is Nothing.

If liberal hindus or sikhs are more concerned about Minorities of India,You are free to donate all your belongings to help Minorities.

Never even dream of Bjp will become liberal ideology.Bjp has already won christian Goa and sikh Punjab with modi,umabharthi,Rss.

There is Difference ... Difference of Miles... Congress in election Says will Give 10% 20% reservation to Muslims Minority which is Against Constitution ( But No Sikhs, Jains included).. BJP being Hindu Nationalist Party still never Say they will give reservation to Hindu ...Infact BJP is Totally against any Type of Reservation ...

BJP Believes in modern, progressivism free market Economy ... U know the Long History of Kongressi Conservative License Raj..

BJP Does What it preaches... BJP never Tried to Shatter its Hindu Nationalist Image infact it was always Proud of it... on the Other Hand Congress Shout there A&& out that they r Secular But Alain with all Communal Parties of the world to Make Government Like Muslim League , Kerala Congress(mani Group)... they even Support the Bodoland Terrorist to Get Vote In North east...

BJP Believes in Ultra Nationalism ... against separate Constitutions & Special Status Quote for Kashmir ... While Congress Made it & Still Supports it... BJP was About to remove it when it was in Power But Couldnt Do it as there was tension in Kashmir due to Militancy... was not at all favorable time

BJP Stood of Ram Mandir... they Couldnt Built it when they where in regime Cozz the Case was Already in Court & Government Doesnt have the Power to Construct it as it was a Pending Case... But Still BJP Runs the Ayodhya Case Headed By Ravi Shankar Prasad who is also a Lawyer & part of that Case...

Here is Few i dont have time to mention all...

If liberal hindus or sikhs are more concerned about Minorities of India,You are free to donate all your belongings to help Minorities.

Never even dream of Bjp will become liberal ideology.Bjp has already won christian Goa and sikh Punjab.
Please see a shrink..You definitely need one...:D

Back
Top Bottom