What's new

People of West Bengal - please rise up and take on the Indian state

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is plenty of IQ in Bangladesh as well, if not more, just that we need to keep religious parties in check and then things will flourish. There are plenty of highly intelligent Bangladeshis who have done great things on the global stage e.g. Sal Khan, Fazlur Khan, Jawed Karim, to name a few.
Arey yaar senti mat ho
smileyvault-therethere.gif
, your heart seems to be in the right place considering you arent a fundamentalist. But why are you so biased against the NE people?

Arey yaar senti mat ho, your heart seems to be in the right place considering you arent a fundamentalist. But why are you so biased against the NE people?

Because they like to massacre Bangla Muslims?

It's funny @asad71 seems to be keen on them joining when the North-Easterners would just kill them wholesale.

Let's see how the timid Banglas fare then ;)

You don't have to merge with Bangladesh but at least fight for a sovereign state. I am damn angry at Hindu Bengalis for being so timid. I am not sure if you Bengalis know Anurag Danda, the head of WWF India, he wants West Bengal to be a sovereign state. Why aren't there more people like him?
images.jpeg
images_2.jpeg
images.jpeg

lol if we push slightly Bdians will sunk in Bay of Bengal.... what an looneytoon.... you are anger on West bengal..my foot... none give damn .. what ever you are thinking. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom