What's new

People of West Bengal - please rise up and take on the Indian state

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to merge with Bangladesh but at least fight for a sovereign state. I am damn angry at Hindu Bengalis for being so timid. I am not sure if you Bengalis know Anurag Danda, the head of WWF India, he wants West Bengal to be a sovereign state. Why aren't there more people like him?

Dada pehley apne desh ka soch lo..........20-30 salo key ander woh pani key ander milega...........W Bengalis are very happy with India, no worries.

When the Bengalees of IOB rise they will find fellow Bengalees in BD, Tripura and Assam as well as the Bengalee diaspora worldwide by their side.

Source? .
source>>
brain_fart_by_terynn123-d72x2s9.jpg

Did YOU listen to it? He said, WB is not a soverign state like Bangladesh and hence has to go through the central government for policies related to Tiger Conservation. Nowhere does he say WB should be a soverign state. :hitwall:

@WebMaster @Manticore @Aeronaut @Oscar can you please shut this thread. Complete uttter nonsense and zero comprehension skills of the OP @Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury just had a
url

They just are desperate for more land because whatever they have got now is either sinking or they have outbred its capacity.

You don't have to merge with Bangladesh but at least fight for a sovereign state. I am damn angry at Hindu Bengalis for being so timid. I am not sure if you Bengalis know Anurag Danda, the head of WWF India, he wants West Bengal to be a sovereign state. Why aren't there more people like him?

23a409bb733d7b68993adc19381fb4e6.480x206x15.gif

Did YOU listen to it? He said, WB is not a soverign state like Bangladesh and hence has to go through the central government for policies related to Tiger Conservation. Nowhere does he say WB should be a soverign state. :hitwall:

@WebMaster @Manticore @Aeronaut @Oscar can you please shut this thread. Complete uttter nonsense and zero comprehension skills of the OP @Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury just had a
url

You will notice the anger on his face when he says WB is not a priority for India. You get the impression he wants WB and Bangladesh to be one, and if not, at least WB to be a sovereign state so WB and Bangladesh could work together. By the way, to hell with Assam and Tripura. Those are not Bengalis. Only Bangladesh and WB should merge, if any merger were to happen.

Bangladeshi "tigers" telling others that they are "timid" :sarcastic:, the irony. They get bullied around by Indians and Paks in Middle East and UK

When the Bengalees of IOB rise they will find fellow Bengalees in BD, Tripura and Assam as well as the Bengalee diaspora worldwide by their side.

Brain-fart.gif

A Bengali is President of India. :cheesy:

Citizens from a non-sovereign country asking sovereignty for citizens of another country. Hope that our rawamy Dalal will take care of these kind of people.

You will notice the anger on his face when he says WB is not a priority for India. You get the impression he wants WB and Bangladesh to be one, and if not, at least WB to be a sovereign state so WB and Bangladesh could work together. By the way, to hell with Assam and Tripura. Those are not Bengalis. Only Bangladesh and WB should merge, if any merger were to happen.

Do you even understand English? I got the impression he wants BD to sink under the sea. Does that mean he said that? Kya bakwaas hai yaar.

Chalo anyways, have fun. I am out of this thread.

Last edited:

One word for Bengali Muslims to chew on.

Nellie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom