What's new

People of West Bengal - please rise up and take on the Indian state

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will notice the anger on his face when he says WB is not a priority for India. You get the impression he wants WB and Bangladesh to be one, and if not, at least WB to be a sovereign state so WB and Bangladesh could work together. By the way, to hell with Assam and Tripura. Those are not Bengalis. Only Bangladesh and WB should merge, if any merger were to happen.

Munna sssssssshhhhhh le isko kha...........

images (3).jpg

You will notice the anger on his face when he says WB is not a priority for India. You get the impression he wants WB and Bangladesh to be one, and if not, at least WB to be a sovereign state so WB and Bangladesh could work together. By the way, to hell with Assam and Tripura. Those are not Bengalis. Only Bangladesh and WB should merge, if any merger were to happen.

And?

South Indian states have politicians that feel that they are neglected in terms of funding.

What about the Telangana issue.

You will notice the anger on his face when he says WB is not a priority for India. You get the impression he wants WB and Bangladesh to be one, and if not, at least WB to be a sovereign state so WB and Bangladesh could work together.
Really, so are you now a behavioral psycologist? I didn't saw any anger on his face despite my best efforts.

By the way, to hell with Assam and Tripura. Those are not Bengalis. Only Bangladesh and WB should merge, if any merger were to happen.

If East Bengalis want any merger (which I know that they don't), they can join India.

When the Bengalees of IOB rise they will find fellow Bengalees in BD, Tripura and Assam as well as the Bengalee diaspora worldwide by their side.

Oh man, you completely owned me with this term.... "IOB" :D :D :D

When the Bengalees of IOB rise they will find fellow Bengalees in BD, Tripura and Assam as well as the Bengalee diaspora worldwide by their side.

Oh yeah.... and is that the reasons why thousands of your countrymen stream into India?

Or are they some kind of secret advance guard for an invasion?

You don't have to merge with Bangladesh but at least fight for a sovereign state. I am damn angry at Hindu Bengalis for being so timid. I am not sure if you Bengalis know Anurag Danda, the head of WWF India, he wants West Bengal to be a sovereign state. Why aren't there more people like him?

images

You don't have to merge with Bangladesh but at least fight for a sovereign state. I am damn angry at Hindu Bengalis for being so timid. I am not sure if you Bengalis know Anurag Danda, the head of WWF India, he wants West Bengal to be a sovereign state. Why aren't there more people like him?

Completly agreed :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom