What's new

People of West Bengal - please rise up and take on the Indian state

Status
Not open for further replies.
@scorpionx @DRAY so u gonna leave us? :cray:
Bengalis always respected the pluralism of this country. And mind you, Bengal is not just the land of Bengalis. It is the house of Gurkhas, Lepchas,a large number of Punjabis,Biharis,Anglo Indians, Chinese too and we all live together happily. Bangladesh has proved it is incapable of respecting such pluralism.There is something they should learn from West Bengal without making such stupid ideas.
On a lighter note, if Bengal merges with Bangladesh technically we will become member of Bangladesh Defence Forum,no? Then leave it.Don't want to get down to such a low level :tongue:

just now the news came that president OBAMA is having secret meeting with BD jamatis to liberate crimea from russia and Afghanistan from Taliban ......:cheesy::cheesy: .......

I think Bangladesh can learn from Russia and need to invade west Bengal.

That is brown, the skin colour of Indians.

Gotcha you Yindoo. Only Idol worshipping Yindoos like Chocolate.
I like black chocolate and white chocolate as well. I don't differentiate on the basis of color.

white-choc-700.jpg

black_chocolate.jpg

3485045-257124-close-up-texture-of-dark-brown-chocolate-bar.jpg

chocolate.jpg

Bengalis always respected the pluralism of this country. And mind you, Bengal is not just the land of Bengalis. It is the house of Gurkhas, Lepchas,a large number of Punjabis,Biharis,Anglo Indians, Chinese too and we all live together happily. Bangladesh has proved it is incapable of respecting such pluralism.There is something they should learn from West Bengal without making such stupid ideas.
On a lighter note, if Bengal merges with Bangladesh technically we will become member of Bangladesh Defence Forum,no? Then leave it.Don't want to get down to such a low level :tongue:

If you guys do join BD

Pros: The IQ level of the new country goes up
Cons: PDF BD section will become more boring (it already has since the jamatis have gone stealth mode :undecided:)

are there southies there too ;)

True Indians would apply fairness creams for Black chocolate.

While Europeans would put white chocolate in the sun, to give them a tan. All with the aim of changing everybody into a glorious, coveted brown! :devil:

If you guys do join BD

Cons: PDF BD section will become more boring (it already has since the jamatis have gone stealth mode :undecided:)

Looks like the pathetic display of Bangladeshi cricket team has hit them harder than I thought.

Been living in Chennai for 10 months, would beg to disagree, as they say in tamil ILLLEEEEEEEEEEE :mad:

Porrukki Rascal :mad:

If you guys do join BD

That is a very interesting way to see things.Good one :D

are there southies there too ;)

Not really.Not on a large scale like Punjabis and Biharis.

We've got a professional who has yet to post a cogent post in his long stay on pdf, driven by impotent rage and angst arising from the knowledge that BD will forever remain an inconsequential state with no real role to play in the history of our world and no hope for true independence.

Why would I want my lands to become another BD, FOREVER destined to serve its betters?

And we have another poster who's devined that the fellow in the video is advocating a separatist agenda, all by looking at his face and the emotions reflected on said visage. Hilarious, leave alone the fact that EVEN IF one bloke got up and screamed for an "independent" Bengal his voice would be drowned by the resulting laughter and japes.

The search for a coherent and intelligent Bangladeshi capable of cogency on pdf continues, as always in vain.

You don't have to merge with Bangladesh but at least fight for a sovereign state. I am damn angry at Hindu Bengalis for being so timid. I am not sure if you Bengalis know Anurag Danda, the head of WWF India, he wants West Bengal to be a sovereign state. Why aren't there more people like him?

48065786.jpg

We've got a professional who has yet to post a cogent post in his long stay on pdf, driven by impotent rage and angst arising from the knowledge that BD will forever remain an inconsequential state with no real role to play in the history of our world and no hope for true independence.

Why would I want my lands to become another BD, FOREVER destined to serve its betters?

And we have another poster who's devined that the fellow in the video is advocating a separatist agenda, all by looking at his face and the emotions reflected on said visage. Hilarious, leave alone the fact that EVEN IF one bloke got up and screamed for an "independent" Bengal his voice would be drowned by the resulting laughter and japes.

The search for a coherent and intelligent Bangladeshi capable of cogency on pdf continues, as always in vain.

Ouch.

Bangladeshis just got owned.

And put in their proper place.

@asad71 @Saiful Islam

If you guys do join BD

There is plenty of IQ in Bangladesh as well, if not more, just that we need to keep religious parties in check and then things will flourish. There are plenty of highly intelligent Bangladeshis who have done great things on the global stage e.g. Sal Khan, Fazlur Khan, Jawed Karim, to name a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom