What's new

The ‘Bengal Tiger’ economy of Bangladesh

I request mods to take racism against Bengali members more seriously, nearly every thread about Bangladesh becomes filled with Indians insulting them.

@waz
Every thread starts with these lungi foulmouthing, I don't think it is Indians who're being racist to them.

1689049895394.png

Even in a thread of Dhaka being a shithole as per some rankings, this lungi brought India to the thread and started abusing it.
1689050106705.png

Every thread is infested with these lungis posting bs on India for no reason. Yeah so ask him to take action against these cartoons.

seems like our neighbor is not happy with Bangladeshi economy growing :lol:
This is not true. we are very very happy at the progress bangladesh is making, specially getting women to the work. Otherwise, we wud have to deal with another pakistan on the eastren border. we are glad bangaldesh is making progress and is civlized nation, not mulla based nation. India shud try to get women more and more into our economy

This is not true. we are very very happy at the progress bangladesh is making, specially getting women to the work. Otherwise, we wud have to deal with another pakistan on the eastren border. we are glad bangaldesh is making progress and is civlized nation, not mulla based nation. India shud try to get women more and more into
Mullah based nation? :lol: Trying to hide your bigotry but still the Islamophobia comes out. I know Indian Hindu mentality inside out, your currency has Gandhi picture but in your heart lives godse:lol: your country is based on Muslim hatred thing else

Bangladesh' entire cricket team is composed of kids from rickshaw puller families.

And they beat your team several times - a team which only takes upper class Hindus like Sachin, Virat and Juvraj.

See the equivalence?

I rest my case.
Bangladesh's cricket team member's height is no way shorter than Indian cricketer. See here-

Indian cricket team height -
Virat Kohli-1.75m
Rohit Sharma-1.74m
Shikhar Dawan-1.80m
Ishan kishan-1.68m
Hardik Pandya-1.83m
Ravichandran Ashwin-1.88m
Ravindra Jadeja-1.73m
Jasprit Bumrah-1.78m
Bhubaneshwar Kumar-1.75m
Shardul Thakur-1.75m
Mohammad Shami-1.78m
---------------------------------------------
Average-1.77m

Bangladesh cricket team height-
Shakib Al Hasan-1.73m
Tamim Iqbal-1.80m
Soumya Sarker-1.83m
Mehedi Hasan Miraz-1.68m
Afif Hossain-1.70m
Liton Das-1.70m
Mahmudullah-1.80m
Taskin Ahmed-1.88m
Ebadot Hossian-1.80m
Shoriful Islam-1.91m
Mustafizul Rahman-1.80m
Average-1.78m

In fact average height of current Bangladeshi cricket team is 1 cm taller than current Indian cricket team.

Bangladesh's cricket team member's height is no way shorter than Indian cricketer. See here-

Indian cricket team height -
Virat Kohli-1.75m
Rohit Sharma-1.74m
Shikhar Dawan-1.80m
Ishan kishan-1.68m
Hardik Pandya-1.83m
Ravichandran Ashwin-1.88m
Ravindra Jadeja-1.73m
Jasprit Bumrah-1.78m
Bhubaneshwar Kumar-1.75m
Shardul Thakur-1.75m
Mohammad Shami-1.78m
Average-1.77m

Bangladesh cricket team height-
Shakib Al Hasan-1.73m
Tamim Iqbal-1.80m
Soumya Sarker-1.83m
Mehedi Hasan Miraz-1.68m
Afif Hossain-1.70m
Liton Das-1.70m
Mahmudullah-1.80m
Taskin Ahmed-1.88m
Ebadot Hossian-1.80m
Shoriful Islam-1.91m
Mustafizul Rahman-1.80m
Average-1.78m

In fact average height of current Bangladeshi cricket team is 1 cm taller than current Indian cricket team.

Average Height, Muscle mass etc. depends on nutrition. I doubt with their non-protein diet, Indians of the same income and financial solvency level are any taller than Bangladeshis.

Just BS propagated by Bhakt idiots.

Here is a red letter day for Indians in Bangladesh, the opening of a new Indian visa center. More services revenue for the win..... :lol:

Their home minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated it.....look at the height of the average Bangladeshis surrounding him. And he is 5'8" apparently.

1689089203749.png

Here he is issuing a sloppy salute like Benny Hill. :-)

1689089565210.png

1689089581179.png

Their home minister Rajnath Singh inaugurated it.....look at the height of the average Bangladeshis surrounding him. And he is 5'8" apparently.

1689089203749.png
Most of the people surrounding him look like Indians to me. I can identify only Bangladesh Home minister beside him. These are Indian embassy stuffs. Look at the mustaches at extreme right.

Most of the people surrounding him look like Indians to me. I can identify only Bangladesh Home minister beside him. These are Indian embassy stuffs. Look at the mustaches at extreme right.

Yeah the guy with the "Indian looking" mustache is probably Indian.....

Every thread starts with these lungi foulmouthing, I don't think it is Indians who're being racist to them.

View attachment 938263

Even in a thread of Dhaka being a shithole as per some rankings, this lungi brought India to the thread and started abusing it.
View attachment 938265

Every thread is infested with these lungis posting bs on India for no reason. Yeah so ask him to take action against these cartoons.

You bhajis need some discipline to keep you away from the Bangladeshi subsection and not spoil it.

You don't have the wherewithal to do it in any Pakistani section.

Posting nonsense here all the time.

Anytime any good news about Bangladesh is posted here - you Indian trolls get itches all over your bodies like dogs in heat, gather here like desi kauas and start cawing in unison.

Get something good to do with your lives is all I can say.

Last edited:
Where did this match happen?
match didnt happen is south asia that's for sure, the surroundings look western
If it happened in Bangladesh then the indian fan did nothing wrong because entire Bangladesh is a toilet.
thats true of india as you treat your whole country as a open toilet :lol: as the video shows you can take a indian out of india but his nature won't change :lol:

Where did this match happen? If it happened in Bangladesh then the indian fan did nothing wrong because entire Bangladesh is a toilet. You lungis shud keep stitching chaddi
The chaddi he is wearing is produced in Bangladesh and skillfully stitched by Maira La, a certified pole vaulter.

Back
Top Bottom