What's new

PDF is blocked by Chinese government in mainland China! Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, nobody takes this forum seriously. It was not the case few years back.

Most Pakistanis who attack China are overseas Pakistanis, they talk inline with their host countries.
Disagree, most Pakistanis who attack China are either living in Pakistan or are new in overseas countries fresh out of Pakistan and therefore don't understand that other side of the story let alone the greater game being played on a strategic scale. Having said that, those are actually a small minority of Pakistanis...most Pakistanis, be the overseas or in Pakistan, are smart enough to understand the agendas behind the hoopla regarding uyghuirs that is coming out of (surprise surprise) cnn, bbc, fox news or mouthpieces.

Lol. Indians and Pakistanis despite their differences and chest thumping get along quite nicely overseas. No one likes the Chinese. They are a bunch of thin skinned buffoons who grow up under a communist regime. We grow up criticizing our leaders. They grow up doing as their State says. They have been a laughing stock for eons. They will continue to be one for eons.

yeah your right, you should go find yourself some indian defence forum, I'm sure they are taken very seriously...:lol: go on now, gyet, shoo, be-gon-e-vu, vamunos!!! 8-)
Even Pentagon pursue the Indian Defense form....:rofl:

I've already addressed that here...
PDF is blocked by Chinese government in mainland China! Why?
and mind you, I along with many other Pakistanis PDFers here have NEVER supported anything related to rthe uyghurs so stop using blanket statements about us will ya?
No, in here. You will claim the right of free media. Even its fake news, it shall exist and allow rebuke of the fake news. But what you say shall also applied to Balouchistan and Pashtun plight in Pakistan. Since its fake and you claim no such abuses occur, feel free to allow your proof to be post and allow the thread to be alive and debated. Free media and rights, right? Yet no, moderator of this forum will swiftly close such thread and dont allow exist. They will claim its fake news, evil smearing. Moderator is correct to delete such thread.

But its ok for Uyghur China abuse issue thread to exist and Chinese are alone to go defend yourself. Its your job to prove those fake news. Its Chinese job to go handle yourself , its your problem. You are alone. THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO TREAT AN ALLIES. You are protecting your own only.

Selective, right? Dont talk to me about righteous or even fair ground. And your might @Oscar advisor will accuse China of Master and Slave mentality towards Pakistan. Shut pashtun and balouchistan issue and allow uyghur problem to exist. Master and slave mentality? Who is the master and who is the slave? We all know who try to sidetrack. LOL..

Last edited:
yeah your right, you should go find yourself some indian defence forum, I'm sure they are taken very seriously...:lol: go on now, gyet, shoo, be-gon-e-vu, vamunos!!! 8-)
Have fun....

Lol. Indians and Pakistanis despite their differences and chest thumping get along quite nicely overseas. No one likes the Chinese. They are a bunch of thin skinned buffoons who grow up under a communist regime. We grow up criticizing our leaders. They grow up doing as their State says. They have been a laughing stock for eons. They will continue to be one for eons.
who the hell told you that? Pakistanis get along great with Chinese overseas, it is the Chinese and the indians who don't get along, ESPECIALLY in tech firms! As for Pakistanis and indians supposedly getting along...its a mere formality, Pakistanis view indians with a great degree of suspicion...not just for political reasons, but also for legal reasons...its a sad fact that indians are found involved in all forms of #2 type con schemes all over america. not that Pakistanis aren't as well, but comparatively, indians take the cake in dominating every possible form of a con scheme.

No, pashtun and Balouchistan news are not allowed to be discuss here. You are being selective. Show me a thread that can still exist talking aboout Pakistan punjabi abuse of minor group? I opend a thread and was swiftly shut down/delete it.

Pakistanis will claim no such thing exist. Only a few dozen demonstrator. Those demonstrators are paid by US, india.

You're right there is a discrepancy when it comes to that however I was talking about regular members discussing things on existing threads. If there is something insulting being said about someone's country you shouldn't ask them to delete their opinion.

You're right there is a discrepancy when it comes to that however I was talking about regular members discussing things on existing threads. If there is something insulting being said about someone's country you shouldn't ask them to delete their opinion.
You are avoiding the selective policy here. You Pakistanis set double standard here. What we Chinese asking is only fairness and not master and slave mentality. Balouchistan , Pashtun, Punjabi policy/issue is not allow here. This is facts.

You will never earn the recognition if you all continue to behave this way.

Disagree, most Pakistanis who attack China are either living in Pakistan or are new in overseas countries fresh out of Pakistan and therefore don't understand that other side of the story let alone the greater game being played on a strategic scale. Having said that, those are actually a small minority of Pakistanis...most Pakistanis, be the overseas or in Pakistan, are smart enough to understand the agendas behind the hoopla regarding uyghuirs that is coming out of (surprise surprise) cnn, bbc, fox news or mouthpieces.

Some overseas Pakistani follows me around trying to turn every thread into China bashing one over Xinjiang.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/lamborghini-xinjiang-tour.623060/

You are avoiding the selective policy here. You Pakistanis set double standard here. What we Chinese asking is only fairness and not master and slave mentality. Balouchistan , Pashtun, Punjabi policy is not allow here. This is facts.

You will never earn the recognition if you all continue to behave this way.

Did you read what I said?

Did you read what I said?
Trust me, I have seen enough. Are you saying Oscar is overseas pakistanis? We do have abilities to track and identify real pakistanis vs those fake trash. You need to admit such problem between Pakistan and China do exist.

How do you explain Dawn anti-China policy? Are they overseas based pakistanis website or news agency?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom