What's new

PDF is blocked by Chinese government in mainland China! Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, it is your countrymen who always point finger in China's internal affair, not the other way around.
Agreed.. and there are also my countrymen here who support extremism and countrymen from your side who were working to run prostitution rings and so on.

However, to think that both Pakistan and China are without vices is foolish.. and to think everyone here will have the same opinion is to think that all Chinese food is szcechuan.

No, yours specifically

They are removed as reported, yet moderators also let news on Balochistan and Pashtun problem stay here.. some are sticky threads.

You’re just a hypocrite trying to tell us like slaves what to do or not to do.. we aren’t robot to do your bidding or to form opinions on just what you say.
Typical cheapshot. China is asking for same level mutual asking and you are quick to swing opinion of the mass into master and slave r/s. China is not US. If you like master and slave mentality, go look for your US daddy.

What you Pakistanis doing is not even equal friend to friend r/s. You need to reflect on your attitude. China never interfere in Balouchistan and Pashtun problem but you got the cheek to stir hornet nest on Xinjiang problem and even allow insult on China.

Do u guys honestly think that the RELATIONS between two nations(who are neighbors), who have a common enemy, who have worked closely in many different areas(strategically, diplomatically, economically)...are going to be effected/dictated by PDF?

In any country...in fact in any large group of ppl u would come across ppl with varying opinions on almost everything. So just bcuz there are some Turkish, Bangladeshi, and Pakistani members who are not so friendly towards China...it doesnt mean that it's the official position of their country. This in no way influences the relations between any two countries...those relations go far deeper than u guys think.

You shall known why Imran Khan cant get the final funds to prevent meltdown of Pakistani government and is rejected by China. Foreign policy advise by some influencer for CPC.

To be fair, it is your countrymen who always point finger in China's internal affair, not the other way around.

Various other country's affairs are discussed as well, that is the purpose of a forum. On the other hand I've seen a few members get upset at their what they consider to be an insult to their country and in turn asking for the member to delete their post(s). This is unhealthy for discussion. Plenty of insulting words can be found about Pakistan here as well from Indians, Bengalis, Chinese, even Pakistanis themselves. Yet no one asks for censorship of things they don't like to see.

China and Chinese would be wise to realize that there are some Pakistan who neither fully understand the religion nor do they understand the concept of the "bigger" picture, the "greater" good and yet, will get all hot n bothered about something that is remotely related to Muslims without understanding how easily a lot of Muslims get manipulated and conned into doing the bidding of the enemy who is mutual to both Pakistan AND to China. it'll take time to for them to grow up...

Various other country's affairs are discussed as well, that is the purpose of a forum. On the other hand I've seen a few members get upset at their what they consider to be an insult to their country and in turn asking for the member to delete their post(s). This is unhealthy for discussion. Plenty of insulting words can be found about Pakistan here as well from Indians, Bengalis, Chinese, even Pakistanis themselves. Yet no one asks for censorship of things they don't like to see.
No, pashtun and Balouchistan news are not allowed to be discuss here. You are being selective. Show me a thread that can still exist talking aboout Pakistan punjabi abuse of minor group? I opend a thread and was swiftly shut down/delete it.

Pakistanis will claim no such thing exist. Only a few dozen demonstrator. Those demonstrators are paid by US, india.

No, pashtun and Balouchistan news are not allowed to be discuss here. You are being selective. Show me a thread that can still exist talking aboout Pakistan punjabi abuse of minor group?
dude...no such thread exists because there IS no such thing as "punjabi" abusing minority groups! Our PM is a pakhtoon and President is also a nonpunjabi for God's sakes!!!

If PDF is so popular that foreign policy of China is influenced by the posts, then moderator can make this one as a paid site and realize true value of this foroum

I always use VPN, less than 3$ a month and everyone can have it in a minute, most Chinese choose not because they have no interest in English language sites.
Ah...interesting to know. I'm surprised that the government hasn't blocked these VPNs.

If PDF is so popular that foreign policy of China is influenced by the posts, then moderator can make this one as a paid site and realize true value of this foroum
Chinese government isn't stupid, they know how actual officials from centcom are lurking both openly and in disguise trying to brainwash members and create animosities.

dude...no such thread exists because there IS no such thing as "punjabi" abusing minority groups! Our PM is a pakhtoon and President is also a nonpunjabi for God's sakes!!!
See!!! BIngo. What I say is right. You pakistanis talk about Uyghur issue but when comes to Pashtun, Balouchistan and you will claim Punjabi is angel. Pakistan is perfect. Where is the free media?

YOu eat Chinese pie and dare to poke into our business.. Yes yes, Pakistan is perfect. Not a single abuse of minority. All paid and instigate by US and India. This forum is hopeless. Selective policy and will never earn the right of righteous.

You shall known why Imran Khan cant get the final funds to prevent meltdown of Pakistani government and is rejected by China. Foreign policy advise by some influencer for CPC.
If China had decided to help that would be a nice gesture...but if it doesnt that's fine too. Pakistan is in this mess bcuz of its own fault(idiot leaders one after another). That's besides the point.

The point I'm making is if that "advisor" is basing his foreign policy advice on the opinion of ppl from PDF...then he is an idiot. I hope his advice for important state matters isn't based on some random website with members who don't matter much.

See!!! BIngo. What I say is right. You pakistanis talk about Uyghur issue but when comes to Pashtun, Balouchistan and you will claim Punjabi is angel. Pakistan is perfect. Where is the free media?

YOu eat Chinese pie and dare to poke into our business.. Yes yes, Pakistan is perfect. Not a single abuse of minority. All paid and instigate by US and India. This forum is hopeless. Selective policy and will never earn the right of righteous.
I've already addressed that here...
PDF is blocked by Chinese government in mainland China! Why?
and mind you, I along with many other Pakistanis PDFers here have NEVER supported anything related to rthe uyghurs so stop using blanket statements about us will ya?

They are no idiot.. They have the resources to trace address, know the real comment vs imposter and faked opinion. Deep investigation will carry out before verdict is set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom