What's new

PDF is blocked by Chinese government in mainland China! Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Chinese dont try to act like big shots like that doofus either. They are realists, first and foremost.

Your condescending tone and pathetic language says it all.
Delusion. You are the only one thinking that way. What is wrong with removing fake news and untrue stories?

While I post thread about Balouchistan and Pashtun problem in Pakistan. The moderator is swift to close the thread. Selective?

Almost all Chinese first came to PDF believing Pakistan the cloeset friend and best ally of China and ended up no longer believing so after spending some time here. Maybe that's what the Chinese government worries.
Its was blocked on the advised by some Chinese user of PDF who saw how some Pakistanis view Chinese. The alliance has shown strain and PDF see no control over these abuses on Chinese by some pakistanis. They will work hard to ban Indian insulting Pakistanis LOC victory but when comes to Chinese, all kind of abuse from Turkish, Bangladesh and even its own Pakistanis will be ignore. This is not the way to build up an alliance with neighbour.

PDF will paid the price, trust me! China is a big country. You try to take the pie and yet still hurl insult at the one who gives you. If Pakistan couldnt get certain support from Chinese, you know the reason. Its takes 2 hands to clap. Our patience is not unlimited.

Its true that they are some bigshot for advising CPC politburo visited this forum and get a real life experience of the sentiment of Pakistan towards Chinese. And they are no fool who get trick by indian or american troll pretending to be real pakistanis. They have the resources to identify real Pakistanis comment and forumer to further shape their foreign policy. This foreign policy will have a ripper effect on Pakistanis future.
Do u guys honestly think that the RELATIONS between two nations(who are neighbors), who have a common enemy, who have worked closely in many different areas(strategically, diplomatically, economically)...are going to be effected/dictated by PDF?

In any country...in fact in any large group of ppl u would come across ppl with varying opinions on almost everything. So just bcuz there are some Turkish, Bangladeshi, and Pakistani members who are not so friendly towards China...it doesnt mean that it's the official position of their country. This in no way influences the relations between any two countries...those relations go far deeper than u guys think.

Oh wow, we should trust you like your fake claims on Chinese military and baseless claims on technical subjects?
You are saying all news about Chinese military post here are fake? None are true? The video shall be some CGI and hollywood production?

Yes but I do have my source and they are a few xinhua journalist frequent this forum, their opinion do have influence on China foreign policy. Trust me.
I have some friends from CGTN and asked me where they can get some foregin perspectives about China, I suggested this forum.

You are saying all news about Chinese military post here are fake? None are true? The video shall be some CGI and hollywood production?
No, yours specifically

Delusion. You are the only one thinking that way. What is wrong with removing fake news and untrue stories?

While I post thread about Balouchistan and Pashtun problem in Pakistan. The moderator is swift to close the thread. Selective?
They are removed as reported, yet moderators also let news on Balochistan and Pashtun problem stay here.. some are sticky threads.

You’re just a hypocrite trying to tell us like slaves what to do or not to do.. we aren’t robot to do your bidding or to form opinions on just what you say.

this is a liberal forum where you can talk sh1t against pakistan its allies while Indians room around like cockroaches

I have some friends from CGTN and asked me where they can get some foregin perspectives about China, I suggested this forum.
Im glad you did - its time they see the growing disconnect between media and projections between people.

For too long the relationship has been between government powered propoganda houses and not between the populations who are ignorant of who the other is and what hopes and dreams along with world opinions each other holds.

True friendship between nations isn’t forged on just government to government contacts.

Its test is when negatives are highlighted of both, when they hear negative news or meet the negative people on both sides.. and STILL choose to support each other and cover for each other.

Yes, there are problems with eastern China.. whether exaggerated or not.. and it is on Pakistanis to understand why and offer (but not force) help to resolve it.. and STILL support China internationally no matter what.

That is friendship.. not shutting our eyes and singing songs

remove the indians from PDF, China will unblock it!

You’re just a hypocrite trying to tell us like slaves what to do or not to do.. we aren’t robot to do your bidding or to form opinions on just what you say.

To be fair, it is your countrymen who always point finger in China's internal affair, not the other way around.

Almost all Chinese first came to PDF believing Pakistan the cloeset friend and best ally of China and ended up no longer believing so after spending some time here. Maybe that's what the Chinese government worries.
uh wait, aren't you in Beijing right now typing and reading this? How is PDF blocked then???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom