What's new

PDF is blocked by Chinese government in mainland China! Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better to have a friend who understands differences in opinion and still considers history and relations important versus someone thinking they are our masters and we must always agree with them.

Good luck with that attitude and being surrounded by the US on all sides.
Care about yourself first. You are the one get corner. As if your r/s with US is on good term? US is willing to slaughter Pakistan for India. China never has the master and US attitude and I think you confused China with US? But China do not allow giving the pie and yet still received insult in the end.

China is a big country and we have the ability to stand up to US.

so I have noticed.. but I think it has something to with pdf being run on a US server, thus becoming a collateral damage of the trade war, not sure though

wallstreetcn.com, a site which I use for instant newsfeed(mostly financial news), got shut down completely... still looking for alternatives

Care about yourself first. You are the one get corner. As if your r/s with US is on good term? US is willing to slaughter Pakistan for India.

China is a big country and we have the ability to stand up to US.
And we will be slaughtered with honor rather than be thought of second class by your kind who lick up anything from the US including paying $2000 for a $1200 IPhone

Good luck with that attitude and being surrounded by the US on all sides.
China is not more surrounded by US than she was before, but this surrounding only helped China tremendously as we can see how China achieved from this surrounding.

China is not more surrounded by US than she was before, but this surrounding only helped China tremendously as we can see how China achieved from this surrounding.
Whatever makes you guys happy - we arent the ones with so much to lose.

Friends - not masters.
If you think you are the latter, then this relationship has run its course.

your kind who lick up anything from the US including paying $2000 for a $1200 IPhone
Maybe that's why we have a massive trade surplus with US and keep them up at night.

And we will be slaughtered with honor rather than be thought of second class by your kind who lick up anything from the US including paying $2000 for a $1200 IPhone

I am sure many pakistanis are willing to get an iphone if they have the financial ability but I am sad to say the poor financial state of Pakistan dont allow it. :enjoy:

After all iphone is made in China.

lmao! I really doubt that, most Chinese here are regular folks like me who use the forum for pass time
Most Chinese dont try to act like big shots like that doofus either. They are realists, first and foremost.

What did I say makes you feel master and slave? Did we ever interfere with your internal affairs?
Your fellow countrymans condescending tone and pathetic language says it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom