What's new

The Guardian site blocked in China

I do think online gambling is harmful to society and most of all is not as fun as actually holding the cards in your hands.

What's interesting is that the Philippines will apparently give this guy an online gambling license only if he agrees not to sell it within Philippines, but only to people in other countries. And he has admitted that his main target will be Chinese customers.

What's interesting is that the Philippines will apparently give this guy an online gambling license only if he agrees not to sell it within Philippines, but only to people in other countries. And he has admitted that his main target will be Chinese customers.

The Philipines government is not exactly friendly to the China because of the ongoing territory dispute. I don;t think the Philipines cares about the harmful effect of online gambling will do to the Chinese society. As I said before, Chinese like to gamble, so it will do well.

Highest IQ are japanese and koreans

BTW Guardian is the most honest westerner newspapers

China is right to block US war games, zionist Facebook but not Guardian
at last.................man......u did it.....congrats.....:yahoo:
a post without writing "JEW USA"

The Philipines government is not exactly friendly to the China because of the ongoing territory dispute. I don;t think the Philipines cares about the harmful effect of online gambling will do to the Chinese society. As I said before, Chinese like to gamble, so it will do well.

If I was Chinese, I would make the Chinese authorities aware of these sites so they can take appropriate action. It's a predatory business and a predatory website.

If I was Chinese, I would make the Chinese authorities aware of these sites so they can take appropriate action. It's a predatory business and a predatory website.

I am sure the Chinese Great Firewall will take care of it.

Back
Top Bottom