What's new

PDF hits 20,000 Members! Now 25,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20K members.... numbers speaks itself .... how difficult the job admin/ Mod/ staff have in hand .....

Congratulation… Mod/ admn/ Staff for being a good shepherd and spending your precious time to make this community portal running and lively.

:cheers:

Congratulations to Webby and all Mods for having 20k members they are doing such a wonderful job of moderation,upgradation and maintainence the big thing is they are keeping intrest of members alive in this forum,this forum has excellent amount of information and knowledge this compels me to read more and write less.

Last edited:
Congratulation for reaching this milestone. May it reach to maximum.

Brilliant, eh?

One thing is there that the growth rate only increases the larger we've gotten. How long ago was it that we were celebrating our 10,000 members?

Aiming for that 100,000 mark :).

http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/6742-happy-5000-members.html

Exactly 2 years back we were celebrating 5000 members

http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/11717-10-000-members-defence-pk-rocks-d.html

May of 2008 we reached 10,000 members

http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/24248-15000.html

This year itself we hit 15,000

So that means we've added 5,000 members in 7 months.

I'd trade 10,000 members for a few good ones, in the words of Ms Tina Turner - where have all the good men gone? I don't see Kasrkin, Keysersoze, AM, Elmo, S2, RatusRat and A1kaid we need more of the above and less of the ISRO's and shchinese... please:agree:

Last edited:
I'd trade 10,000 members for a few good ones, in the words of Ms Tina Turner - where have all the good men gone? I don't see Kasrkin, Keysersoze, AM, Elmo, S2, RatusRat and A1kaid we need more of the above and less of the ISRO's and shchinese... please:agree:

Oh yeah? I would trade 20,000 members for a prosperous Pakistan with no internal-external problems. Then less people would be interested in defense topic. My competition has raised the bar for you. :cheesy:

The drone exploded in Pak sent me here. :pakistan:

No doubt... We've never actively pursued getting more members for the heck of getting members. The emphasis on quality over quantity is always there. However it also makes the forum more attractive and in turn just ends up bringing more people here and them sticking to it.

Growth rate is however a good sign of increasing reachability of the forum to the masses around the world. One of the things we set out to do with the forum was to open up the debate on Pakistan. Defining Pakistan can no longer just remain the domain of a few handful of TV channels.

You don't know how many PMs I have of people owning up to their ignorance about Pakistan and having monstrous views about its people before they came here. That's a job well done in my books.

Not that we're out to prove Pakistanis are angels but if you don't get a chance to interact with Pakistanis you're simply going to buy that unflattering picture painted by TV channels.

Most of everybody you mentioned is around, you've been MIA, though :P

Someone asked for Elmo?

Elmo's right here :agree:

Yeah, it's quality versus quantity... there are so many registered members who never post, some not even one. Wonder why.

Reactions: dbc
Very work by Mod, Admn, Staff and other you guys are keeping us alive, Weldone

20,000 people from different parts of the world make PDF a real global community…PDF started as the genuine Pakistani defense forum and gradually enhanced its caliber…now it has dedicated sections for world affairs discussions, China defense, India and Bangladesh defense etc. and newly one US affairs…now it is fact that PDF is a full fledged international or world defense forum.

It is run by and will remain where it is now but when you talk at international level and deal with people of others sides you have to give them enough status to talk with…vertical promotion in fact is a useful way not let them feel they're outsiders and it may be a good CBM as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom