What's new

PDF Diaspora?

I have stated Ethnicity. For example i am British Born however my ethnic background is Pakistani so i count myself as a Pakistani has my diaspora and overall. If i was a Arab living in Pakistan then i would classify myself as a Arab. I just want to know peoples background and what race is interested in PDF.

there is a clear difference between nationality and ethnicity, you have confused all of us. I believe you want to know people's nationality.

there is a clear difference between nationality and ethnicity, you have confused all of us. I believe you want to know people's nationality.

ETHNICITY, I wnaa know the Ethnic background of people. Although i have got my question answered somewhat.
So for example i am British (i wouldn't classify myself as one but its what my passports says) my dad is Pakistani so that makes me Pakistani, i am a Pakistani in this forum.
Right now on your name i see a welsh flag so i guess you live there but you must be a Afghan because you have a Afghan flag making you a Afghani person :)

Try not to get confused people if you are take a DNA test or something i don't know. I wonder if there is any white people in this forum?

ETHNICITY, I wnaa know the Ethnic background of people. Although i have got my question answered somewhat.
So for example i am British (i wouldn't classify myself as one but its what my passports says) my dad is Pakistani so that makes me Pakistani, i am a Pakistani in this forum.
Right now on your name i see a welsh flag so i guess you live there but you must be a Afghan because you have a Afghan flag making you a Afghani person :)

Try not to get confused people if you are take a DNA test or something i don't know. I wonder if there is any white people in this forum?

well, it is still confusing. because pakistani is not ethnicity, but nationality. talking about myself, my nationality is Afghan , but my ethnicity is Persian(Tajik).

well, it is still confusing. because pakistani is not ethnicity, but nationality. talking about myself, my nationality is Afghan , but my ethnicity is Persian(Tajik).

Nationility is the thing written on your passport. Ethnicity is your background your family background. So your a Tajik then i will count you as that. Im sorry if its confusing but i now got the answer i want from someone. Safe.

Posts should be judged more by the quality of their CONTENT rather than WHO makes them. Who cares about ethnicity? :D

Back
Top Bottom