What's new

PDF Diaspora?

Time Assassin

Reaction score
I don't know how many members are there in this forum but i want to know what is the most ethnic groups in this forum?

Of course i reckon the biggest is Pakistanis then Indians, Bengalis, Chinese and Sri Lankans.

Are their any other groups of people? like Arabs? I have sen some Turkish but thats about it. BTW don't count yourself as American or British if you were born there i want to know the ETHNIC background of people not the place they live. We Pakistanis and Indians are all over the World, i wouldn't be suprised if there is a Pakistani Escimo in the artic circle. XD

I don't know how many members are there in this forum but i want to know what is the most ethnic groups in this forum?

Of course i reckon the biggest is Pakistanis then Indians, Bengalis, Chinese and Sri Lankans.

Are their any other groups of people? like Arabs? I have sen some Turkish but thats about it. BTW don't count yourself as American or British if you were born there i want to know the ETHNIC background of people not the place they live. We Pakistanis and Indians are all over the World, i wouldn't be suprised if there is a Pakistani Escimo in the artic circle. XD

there are more Indians i think so

The biggest group from a country were officially announced to be Bhaaratya manushs.

... BTW don't count yourself as American or British if you were born there i want to know the ETHNIC background of people not the place they live. ...
Is Pakistani an ethnicity?
What if somebody doesn't know their ethnicity? Does Adamic count for you?

The biggest group from a country were officially announced to be Bhaaratya manushs.

Is Pakistani an ethnicity?
What if somebody doesn't know their ethnicity? Does Adamic count for you?

If you don't know, then i urge you to find out. But you can call yourself w/e you want if want to, what in the world is Adamic? and if you don't know your nationality why have you got a Pakistani and a French flag?

Isse kyaa hoga?? any gift?? ;)

If you don't know, then i urge you to find out. But you can call yourself w/e you want if want to, what in the world is Adamic? and if you don't know your nationality why have you got a Pakistani and a French flag?

:cheesy: why dont you first clarify yourself if you are talking about nationality or ethnicity here .

btw adamic will do for all ;)

:cheesy: why dont you first clarify yourself if you are talking about nationality or ethnicity here .

btw adamic will do for all ;)

I have stated Ethnicity. For example i am British Born however my ethnic background is Pakistani so i count myself as a Pakistani has my diaspora and overall. If i was a Arab living in Pakistan then i would classify myself as a Arab. I just want to know peoples background and what race is interested in PDF.

Census ho raha hai kya??

There are slightly more Pakistani's here than Indians.. although the Indians are more active( for reasons both positive and negative).
We have had people from arab nations.. turks are around.. a good number of Chinese.. a few Yanks.. three or four Israeli's and Iranians..
Some Afghans... and a few members from here and there....

So this is an ok mixed bag.. and gives a general perception of most Pakistanis that went to school or know english..somwhat(primary pass :cheesy:)....
And generally more schooled Indians.. (secondary pass)..

What have we achieved..??
in the years we have been up..
We have sown more hatred amongst Indians and Pakistani's than taken it away and replaced with understanding...(well.. at least we have lived up to the title of the two nation theory)..
Understanding thy enemy or sorting friends from foes has never been easier..
We have had more conversions from sensible folks to either Hizbi Fundo's or Drunk Secularists....some even going as far as to curse Jinnah and Pakistan.
Increase in Hatred for America... not out of understanding of the causes...and the history.. but because some guy with acceptable english and a primary education in Islamic studies along with a whole list of hizbi sites to copy paste from is doing it.. and its cool these days.
More and more imaginative conspiracy theories.. while ignoring the writing on the wall...
Massive increase in ethnic hatred...
And even more alarming... an influx of people obsessed with the opposite sex.. ranging from 40 year old virgins.. to pre pubescent boys just figuring out that thing between their legs....and that in the girls they normally would play Hide and seek with.
Umm.. stupid and funny has gotten more and more vulgar...

A few good things....
Female empowerment.. women are now mods.. be afraid.. be very afraid..
More and more sensible people have joined the forum.. than those that left.. or became stupid.. from both sides of the border...
A through knowledge base on multiple weapon systems.. from multiple nations has been created.. although it still needs some patient searching to sort truth from bloggie fiction.

and oh yeah..
A written off Pakistani team made it to the semi-final..
And the Indians.. finally.. and thankfully .. a desi team won the cup.. and not those &%&*^*$% aussies.. although pdf had little contribution in that.. infact.. this whole paragraph is irrelavent.. and off topic.. probably derailing the thread.. and inciting a flamewar based on trolling..
:coffee:

And even more alarming... an influx of people obsessed with the opposite sex.. ranging from 40 year old virgins.. to pre pubescent boys just figuring out that thing between their legs....and that in the girls they normally would play Hide and seek with.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Census ho raha hai kya??

There are slightly more Pakistani's here than Indians.. although the Indians are more active( for reasons both positive and negative).
We have had people from arab nations.. turks are around.. a good number of Chinese.. a few Yanks.. three or four Israeli's and Iranians..
Some Afghans... and a few members from here and there....

So this is an ok mixed bag.. and gives a general perception of most Pakistanis that went to school or know english..somwhat(primary pass :cheesy:)....
And generally more schooled Indians.. (secondary pass)..

What have we achieved..??
in the years we have been up..
We have sown more hatred amongst Indians and Pakistani's than taken it away and replaced with understanding...(well.. at least we have lived up to the title of the two nation theory)..
Understanding thy enemy or sorting friends from foes has never been easier..
We have had more conversions from sensible folks to either Hizbi Fundo's or Drunk Secularists....some even going as far as to curse Jinnah and Pakistan.
Increase in Hatred for America... not out of understanding of the causes...and the history.. but because some guy with acceptable english and a primary education in Islamic studies along with a whole list of hizbi sites to copy paste from is doing it.. and its cool these days.
More and more imaginative conspiracy theories.. while ignoring the writing on the wall...
Massive increase in ethnic hatred...
Umm.. stupid and funny has gotten more and more vulgar...

A few good things....
Female empowerment.. women are now mods.. be afraid.. be very afraid..
More and more sensible people have joined the forum.. than those that left.. or became stupid.. from both sides of the border...
A through knowledge base on multiple weapon systems.. from multiple nations has been created.. although it still needs some patient searching to sort truth from bloggie fiction.

and oh yeah..
A written off Pakistani team made it to the semi-final..
And the Indians.. finally.. and thankfully .. a desi team won the cup.. and not those &%&*^*$% aussies.. although pdf had little contribution in that.. infact.. this whole paragraph is irrelavent.. and off topic.. probably derailing the thread.. and inciting a flamewar based on trolling..
:coffee:

:cheesy: bili ghass tau nahi kha rahi ? wo moti wali?

I have stated Ethnicity. For example i am British Born however my ethnic background is Pakistani so i count myself as a Pakistani has my diaspora and overall. If i was a Arab living in Pakistan then i would classify myself as a Arab. I just want to know peoples background and what race is interested in PDF.

nationality and ethnic background two different things.

i may be having a different ethnicity more closer to bordering country at west or east but but my nationality will always remain as Pakistani so your question is but mixing two different things

Back
Top Bottom