What's new

PCB, CSA, SLC and BCB against proposals - Zaka Ashraf

The meeting concluded with unanimous support for key principles

The proposal got rejected then . I do not see anything being adopted or agreed upon which was radical and wanted by the three boards with eagerness . I told the Indian members back then , when they were jumping up and down with joy as if the proposal had already been accepted and asking what would Pakistan do , to hold their horses and not count the chicken before the eggs hatch .

Neither is Pakistan - you are being opposed in the ICC for a reason , if we were so eager or desperate to play India , we would have taken the BCCI's " bait " offer with both hands . Did it happen ? :azn:

On blackmail , no dear , no way . Pakistan will not play on your terms , you see ?

Where is the blackmail? India is asking support of PCB in return for a 'home' series for Pakistan.

Seems to me every single change put forward by BIG 3 got accepted unanimously today. Check out the minutes of todays meeting

BCCI is going to head ICC board for 2 years starting this June. BIG 3 are retained as permanent members to the board. Higher share in revenues are allotted to BIG 3 etc.

Bilateral FTP from now on.

Last edited:
Where is the blackmail? India is asking support of PCB in return for a 'home' series for Pakistan.

Asking support from Pakistan ? Tell me , what do you understand by blackmail ? :D

What was the bit about India not playing in Asia Cup or T20 if the Bangladesh doesn't vote for it ? How low will you get seriously to get the " ending cricket as we know it " proposals online .

Asking support from Pakistan ? Tell me , what do you understand by blackmail ? :D

What was the bit about India not playing in Asia Cup or T20 if the Bangladesh doesn't vote for it ? How low will you get seriously to get the " ending cricket as we know it " proposals online .

Why my definition? According to the dictionary blackmail means - "Extortion of money or something else of value from a person by the threat of exposing a criminal act or discreditable information".

India is neither 'threatening' Pakistan nor 'extorting' money from Pakistan for some discreditable information . India has put forward a proposal for all to see. It is up to individual boards to accept or reject.

ICC released the official press release just now...
And they seem to agree with the proposal in principle...
Seems like BCCI will get its due share even without this proposal...
There are some changes being carved out for BCCI...

India is neither 'threatening' Pakistan nor 'extorting' money from Pakistan for some discreditable information . India has put forward a proposal for all to see. It is up to individual boards to accept or reject.

Why the sudden love then ? Why this sudden offer to play Pakistan at any venue - whether neutral or Indian ? You are long overdue a series with Pakistan XI . Play it . I would have accepted it as not a blackmail - if it had come at a different timing when you didn't need our support . The same would have been true if you were offering us a series , without any conditions set before .

You ignored my second question for some reason . Didn't the BCCI issue a threat to BCB to support them or risk India's non participation in the upcoming events in Bangladesh too ? :azn:

Why the sudden love then ? Why this sudden offer to play Pakistan at any venue - whether neutral or Indian ? You are long overdue a series with Pakistan XI . Play it . I would have accepted it as not a blackmail - if it had come at a different timing when you didn't need our support . The same would have been true if you were offering us a series , without any conditions set before .

You ignored my second question for some reason . Didn't the BCCI issue a threat to BCB to support them or risk India's non participation in the upcoming events in Bangladesh too ? :azn:
BCCI is like Chameleon
Its changes its tactics based on the situation which i am really proud of...

Its a usual statement by PCB , hoping that the Pakistani players will play in IPL . There's nothing more to that routine " lip service " . You made an offer to Pakistan recently and it got rejected . So where's the desperation and eagerness to play your country as you said earlier ? Where's the other side going all bonkers to play India ? :azn:

BCCI is like Chameleon
Its changes its tactics based on the situation which i am really proud of...

You are proud of a game being run like politics and a cricket board acting as a thug to get its demands fulfilled whilst neglecting and backtracking on all its commitments ? I am amazed :D

come on Pakistani friends...
You should give a chance for the love of cricket that we play the game at neutral venue...

You are proud of a game being run like politics and a cricket board acting as a thug to get its demands fulfilled whilst neglecting and backtracking on all its commitments ? I am amazed
Its pakistan thats bringing politics here...
Why are they opposing to play with india?
Oppose the proposal is fine but y to opposing the cricket is immature...

aah! you made me cry sanskari bitch :omghaha::omghaha:

Actually BCCI is a whore of world cricket. It claims it can have all the veto and control just because it makes more money.

come on Pakistani friends...
You should give a chance for the love of cricket that we play the game at neutral venue...

Its pakistan thats bringing politics here...
Why are they opposing to play with india?
Oppose the proposal is fine but y to opposing the cricket is immature...

when did Pakistan refuse to play India? Even when it was not what India is today, it was India which did not want to play Pakistan for one excuse or another.

I wish PCB takes the case strongly and oppose BCCI will to impose this caste system on world cricket.

Back
Top Bottom