What's new

PCB, CSA, SLC and BCB against proposals - Zaka Ashraf

Your IP address need to be checked as I suppose you are a duplicate ID holder.
Agree with you...please do an ip search...

But anyways, nobody supports the nonsensical proposal. Even if Pakistan was part of the big three.. I would always oppose such a undemocratic proposal.
india, england, australia who command 80% of the revenues are with the proposal...
Oppsing it just for the ego is not good for pakistan...
Does these people even know what are they opposing...
As if pakistan has support of ICC all these days...
I am sure if BCCI comes to power, it will try to be good to sub continent...

India isn't dying to play Pakistan either, it's the other way round in reality :D

you should see the stats of your team

1604769_238284389677406_227682283_n.png

you should see the stats of your team

1604769_238284389677406_227682283_n.png

Sorry, I have STOPPED watching Cricket of late, but how the stats of India has to do with the point i raised?? Isn't PCB literally dying to play India due to the MONEY associated with such a series???

That dont make sense for this thread...
All it matters is who is making more money and who is trying to take money thats not theirs...

money is not every thing, whore makes more money

What if tomorrow India asks that they should be declared winner even if they loose since they produce much of the revenue :azn: Rest of the boards should form separate alliance and setup their own organization. Let them have two dozen of ashes series and see how much interest people show in watching cricket. Indians polluting the ICC, the very reason of these organizations is to work for the growth of cricket not for profits. :tdown:

That give me the right to call PCB, the beggars for taking our money...

PCB takes your money? how in wht fking way?

buddy PCB is the only board which doesn't let its players participate in tamasha league lol

PCB takes your money? how in wht fking way?
ICC is getting 80% of its money from the BCCI revenues...Which will be divided equally between all the test playing nations...
Its pure maths that you guys are taking our money...

buddy PCB is the only board which doesn't let its players participate in tamasha league lol
LOL...its india thats not allowing them...

Then make money and then talk. Till then BCCI will rule.

your performance in south Africa shows the entire picture, you make more money but we are the real deal as far as performance is concerned

Agree with you...please do an ip search...

india, england, australia who command 80% of the revenues are with the proposal...
Oppsing it just for the ego is not good for pakistan...
Does these people even know what are they opposing...
As if pakistan has support of ICC all these days...
I am sure if BCCI comes to power, it will try to be good to sub continent...
BCCI has popularly been the bitch of BCCI since last 8 or so years. We all know that, they just decided to officially recognise it.

But I am talking about democracy and save from official dictatorship of bigger boards so cricket can flourish in more n more nations in near future and not remain a game of few nations only. ICC needed to focus on affiliate nations and introduce laws to make it more n more transparent but they rather are going to surrender everything.

It is not about Pakistan or India as you are thinking. It is about International cricket. The rights we together won from Australia and England back in 1980s and brought democracy in International cricket we are literally talking about going back to 1980s. The only difference is England and Australia probably still not forgotten their days when they used to be the God of cricket. So they invited India to coup together and take over all the established infrastructure of cricket like a dictator.

your performance in south Africa shows the entire picture, you make more money but we are the real deal as far as performance is concerned

Now in this world 'real deal' doesn't matter much. Now tell me how many board want to play India and how many Pakistan. You will get the correct picture.

Back
Top Bottom