What's new

PCB, CSA, SLC and BCB against proposals - Zaka Ashraf

Its pakistan thats bringing politics here...
Why are they opposing to play with india?
Oppose the proposal is fine but y to opposing the cricket is immature...

Kid , its not the Pakistan Cricket Board which wants a selected three countries to control the International body of Cricket , now is there ? You seriously are questioning the BCCI bringing politics and thuggery into the game with all the dubious actions , blackmailing and backtracking just because it makes more money ?

Nobody has opposed playing with India - its just that we oppose playing with India on her terms . Seeing the current state of the India XI , its better that you not play with us . I am sure that according to your logic in this post , BCCI will go ahead with the offer to play us , now that Pakistan has rejected the proposal . Right ? :azn:

Kid , its not the Pakistan Cricket Board which wants a selected three countries to control the International body of Cricket , now is there ? You seriously are questioning the BCCI bringing politics and thuggery into the game with all the dubious actions , blackmailing and backtracking just because it makes more money ?

Nobody has opposed playing with India - its just that we oppose playing with India on her terms . Seeing the current state of the India XI , its better that you not play with us . I am sure that according to your logic in this post , BCCI will go ahead with the offer to play us , now that Pakistan has rejected the proposal . Right ? :azn:
LOL...who told that proposal got rejected?
You guys should read the ICC board meeting released just now...
Go ahead...

Its a usual statement by PCB , hoping that the Pakistani players will play in IPL . There's nothing more to that routine " lip service " . You made an offer to Pakistan recently and it got rejected . So where's the desperation and eagerness to play your country as you said earlier ? Where's the other side going all bonkers to play India ? :azn:

Obviously I am not saying that PCB literally begs BCCI to let there players play in IPL/India, but remaining optimistic, giving statements again & again on IPL (every year) & Shahid Afridi's statement that India has small heart as it doesn't let Pakistani players play in IPL, shows something, don't you think?

Obviously I am not saying that PCB literally begs BCCI to let there players play in IPL/India, but remaining optimistic, giving statements again & again on IPL (every year) & Shahid Afridi's statement that India has small heart as it doesn't let Pakistani players play in IPL, shows something, don't you think?

It should have shown itself today , dont you think ? Obviously , even the desperation and the so much eagerness to play India isn't there , because if it was , you would be having a vote from Pakistan today to support your proposal . I am not denying that Pakistani players , like all other cricketers will not like to play in IPL for money .

Dedicating to all the ignorant pakistanis thinking that BCCI can be stopped..lol

ICC Meet: BCCI has its way, bulk of its demands unanimously passed

Press Trust of India
Jan 28, 2014 at 09:24pm IST
#cricket #bcci #ecb #ca#india #england#australia #icc revamp

PCB chief says four in opposition of ICC revamp[/paste:font]
A press release issued by ICC after the conclusion of the first day's events states: "Recognition of the need for strong leadership of the ICC, involving leading Members, which will involve BCCI taking a central leadership responsibility".

srinivasan-icc-getty-630.jpg

The BCCI's status as the most influential cricketing body in the world was on Tuesday formally acknowledged with bulk of its demands being 'unanimously' passed.
While BCCI's demand for immunity of the 'Big Three' in a two-tier Test format was ruled out, they had their way in deciding the exclusive bi-lateral series agreements from 2015-2023.

The release also states: "The establishment of an Executive Committee (ExCo) and Financial & Commercial Affairs Committee (F&CA) to provide leadership at an operational level, with five members, including BCCI, CA and ECB representatives."

The decks were also cleared for BCCI president N Srinivasan to become the chairman of the ICC Board with effect from June 2014 as the first chairman will be from BCCI.

Similarly, a Cricket Australia representative will be the chairman of the Executive Committee (EX-Co) while the ECB representative will be head of Finance and Commercial Affairs (F&CA) committee.

BCCI also had their way in doing away with the proposed World Test Championship as the Champions Trophy (50-over format) will stay on with three ICC tournaments being organized in every four years.

The ICC board also decided to create a 'Test Cricket Fund' from which all other members (excluding BCCI, CA, ECB) will be equally paid to encourage Test cricket.

• There will be an opportunity for all Members to play all formats of cricket on merit, with participation based on meritocracy; no immunity to any country, and no change to membership status.

• A Test Cricket Fund paid equally on an annual basis to all Full Members (except the Board of Control for Cricket in India, Cricket Australia and the England and Wales Cricket Board) will be introduced to encourage and support Test match cricket.

• A larger percentage from the increasing Associate Members' surplus will be distributed to the higher performing non-Full Members.

• Mutually agreed bi-lateral FTP Agreements which will be legally binding and bankable and will run for the same period as the ICC commercial rights cycle (2015-2023).

• Recognition of the need for strong leadership of the ICC, involving leading Members, which will involve BCCI taking a central leadership responsibility.

• A need to recognise the varying contribution of Full Members to the value of ICC events through the payment of 'contribution costs'.

• The establishment of an Executive Committee (ExCo) and Financial & Commercial Affairs Committee (F&CA) to provide leadership at an operational level, with five members, including BCCI, CA and ECB representatives. Anybody from within the Board can be elected to Chair the Board and anybody from within ExCo and F&CA can be elected to Chair those Committees. With the ICC undergoing a transitional period that includes a new governance structure and media rights cycle, this leadership will be provided for two years from June 2014 by: a BCCI representative to Chair the ICC Board, a CA representative to Chair the ExCo and an ECB representative to Chair the F&CA.

• A new company will be incorporated to tender future commercial rights for ICC events. There will be three major ICC events in each four-year cycle, including the ICC Champions Trophy which will replace the ICC World Test Championship.

• ICC will utilise a more efficient operating model for all ICC events, with a simplified accounting model across ICC income and expenditure to help better manage ICC administrative and event costs.

Who looks at stats :lol:, when you have money. It is similar to dowry :lol:
money money money ? please indians come out from this lucha geeri . money to randi ke pass bhi hoti hai

BTW sorry india you failed to get UNSC seat and try to make your own false cricket UNSC :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i hope GOP close cricket body and leave ICC i hate cricket

The establishment of an Executive Committee (ExCo) and Financial & Commercial Affairs Committee (F&CA) to provide leadership at an operational level, with five members, including BCCI, CA and ECB representatives. Anybody from within the Board can be elected to Chair the Board and anybody from within ExCo and F&CA can be elected to Chair those Committees. With the ICC undergoing a transitional period that includes a new governance structure and media rights cycle, this leadership will be provided for two years from June 2014 by: a BCCI representative to Chair the ICC Board, a CA representative to Chair the ExCo and an ECB representative to Chair the F&CA.
I think they are refering to anybody from BCCI, ACB, ECB...

I think they are refering to anybody from BCCI, ACB, ECB...

Anybody from within the board , its quite obvious that the Big Three didn't get their way like they were hoping to , except for getting their money isolated - which is their choice . There's little I see there , to suggest otherwise .

Anybody from within the board , its quite obvious that the Big Three didn't get their way like they were hoping to , except for getting their money isolated - which is their choice . There's little I see there , to suggest otherwise .
noooooo
What i understood is that anybody from BCCI, ACB,ECB can become a board member of the proposed committees

money money money ? please indians come out from this lucha geeri . money to randi ke pass bhi hoti hai

BTW sorry india you failed to get UNSC seat and try to make your own false cricket UNSC :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i hope GOP close cricket body and leave ICC i hate cricket
There you said it all :tup:

:lol: its global phenomena, High end prostitutes earn loads of money!
Well not atleast in india...BCCI earns more than whores and we support the proposal...
And you guys should play cricket for the love of cricket...

Back
Top Bottom