What's new

PC Hotel Gwadar attackef by terrorists - LEAs neutralized terrorists, cleared building.

We know how to return the favor. That is only a matter of time and not even up for debate.
they have the backing and support of the west and particularly the yanks. who can give you a license to do terrorism. Just think about it, that lanky bitch was saying there is no evidence of india using afghan soil yet once before by accident the former defence secretary bleated it out and obama removed him.

in all of this scenario the yanks are the quarterbacks.

they have the backing and support of the west and particularly the yanks. who can give you a license to do terrorism. Just think about it, that lanky bitch was saying there is no evidence of india using afghan soil yet once before by accident the former defence secretary bleated it out and obama removed him.

Absolutely no doubt about it.

When the Trump administration last year blatantly floated the idea that CPEC is a terrorist target we knew exactly what they meant. This is just one tiny glimpse of that US statement.

They have realised that letting India carry on with funding if terror networks like this is a way to hit both China & Pak - why would they admit what is working for them.

And yet on numerous other thread you have Pak & China posters arguing over the Uighur now (which US has deliberately inflamed). Pakistan needs to be more rational and work with China to get rid of this terrorist network

Absolutely no doubt about it.

When the Trump administration last year blatantly floated the idea that CPEC is a terrorist target we knew exactly what they meant. This is just one tiny glimpse of that US statement.
the yanks would rather not come out in front against Pakistan, incase they need to use Pakistan again. However another undeclared war is upon us and I want stern action against india starting with their poodles in afghanistan.

unfortunately i cant read arabic script. but as u already summarised, he was treated in india.
but then, so did the talibans in pak. osama had a mansion behind the army academy.
so i would surmise ur conclusion as non conclusive.
however, ur theory is as good as mine. cant reject altogether even the proof presented doesnt implicate india directly.

Thousands of Afghan get their treatments daily in Pakistan. Some can be Taliban too. That doesn't compare to India giving treatment to a baloch. Osama mansion had no support from the state. Even Obama confirmed that

The fact is that terrorist himself admits that he got treatment in India is enough proof to implicate India for me

They have realised that letting India carry on with funding if terror networks like this is a way to hit both China & Pak - why would they admit what is working for them.

And yet on numerous other thread you have Pak & China posters arguing over the Uighur now (which US has deliberately inflamed). Pakistan needs to be more rational and work with China to get rid of this terrorist network

China doesn't get involved in proxy war. Pakistan after a lot of sacrifices has brought things to stability. But the fact that they can once again start terrorism in Pakistan. then clearly the stance of being quite hasn't worked.

China doesn't get involved in proxy war. Pakistan after a lot of sacrifices has brought things to stability. But the fact that they can once again start terrorism then clearly the stance of being quite hasn't worked.

No I mean in terms of support from China for technology, CCTV and advanced equipment is needed to monitor & secure the sensitive zones. It is after all an attempt to hurt China by the Indian influencers as well not just Pak.

No I mean in terms of support from China for technology, CCTV and advanced equipment is needed to monitor & secure the sensitive zones. It is after all an attempt to hurt China by the Indian influencers as well not just Pak.

Yes, I believe that deal was done long ago where Pakistan would get tech from China to help with security. although the problem seems to be with things moving slow. Quetta was supposed to have a safe city cctv system installed yet it was stalled on purpose by politicians for what reason? they are not sincere to the state. the current system is playing into the hands of the enemies and they are exploiting it well.

Yes, I believe that deal was done long ago where Pakistan would get tech from China to help with security. although the problem seems to be with things moving slow. Quetta was supposed to have a safe city cctv system installed yet it was stalled on purpose by politicians for what reason? they are not sincere to the state. the current system is playing into the hands of the enemies and they are exploiting it well.

This is the essential toll of the gross weakness, complacency and incompetence, all combined, of the state institutions and there is no escape from it, at least, for the time being.

Interesting that the ISPR says 3 of the attackers killed, whereas the BLA claims there were 4 and all were killed. Perhaps we haven't recovered the body.

time to get BLA listed as a UN terror listed organization.

also the leaders Mari and Bugti sitting in london need to be deported back to pakistan

Pakistan needs to demand their extradition. If the UK fails to deliver we need to remember that. The UK houses most terrorists. Time has come to do the right thing.

Pakistan needs to demand their extradition. If the UK fails to deliver we need to remember that. The UK houses most of our terrorists. Time has come to do the right thing.
here in UK RAW is very active targetting anti indian interests and people.

last year when kashmir soldarity day was happening, they sent their RAW rats to break in the house of Lord Nazir and stole computing equipment and communication devices.
very brazen for RAW to do this in england that too a lord who is part of hosue of lords, Mi5 definitley was concerned.

Back
Top Bottom