What's new

PC Hotel Gwadar attackef by terrorists - LEAs neutralized terrorists, cleared building.

Crying Kids like you piss me off more than anything.
Stop being pessimistic and moronic every time some thing goes wrong. I see a bunch of you idiots jumping in and start your crying bullshit right away.
Pakistanis are fine and so is Pakistan. We are facing a fucking "WAR" from many sides and from many intelligence agencies, and we are holding fine. Much better than we had been.
So shut the eff up, and go do something with your life if you got nothing else but to come and cry and tell us how worthless and how bad Pakistan and Pakistanis are.
Or might as well go marry some one over there in UK or which ever new nation is famous these days and do us all a favor?

It's because you lack a brain to comprehend the kind of warfare and challenges we are dealing with.
Not your mistake, I just wish there were more people with a higher IQ representing my nation on this forum.

I share your frustration. Most kids (and adults) here don't understand the magnitude of the task. Stopping each terrorist attack is like finding a needle in a haystack and given the pathetic state of our police and other civilian structures (access to justice, VIP culture that further alienates people, etc.) and the sophistication and resources of our enemies (manifold our own), the job is 100x harder. Yet, our brave men and women stop most terrorist attacks. Some slip through and they always will, just like the FBI can't stop every school shooting and there are still knife attacks in Israel despite it being a police state (for the Palestenians.)

BUT, having said and appreciated all the above, our GHQ & Govt strategy lacks vision and audacity. We constantly go after the sewer rats but, fearing escalation given our weak economy, avoid going directly after the NDS/RAW/other handlers. Till we hit the source, we will fail to instill any fear of consequence in hostile intelligence agencies. And without that, we can't raise the cost for them to indulge in this kind of stuff. There simply isn't enough negative incentive for them. Till this changes, we will remain highly defensive/reactive in our posture, unfortunately. I say this as someone who regularly advises those on the frontline in this fight.

BUT, having said and appreciated all the above, our GHQ & Govt strategy lacks vision and audacity. We constantly go after the sewer rats but, fearing escalation given our weak economy, avoid going directly after the NDS/RAW/other handlers. Till we hit the source, we will fail to instill any fear of consequence in hostile intelligence agencies. And without that, we can't raise the cost for them to indulge in this kind of stuff. There simply isn't enough negative incentive for them. Till this changes, we will remain highly defensive/reactive in our posture, unfortunately. I say this as someone who regularly advises those on the frontline in this fight.

Excellent and to the point analysis. Just one thing, I would like to add. Such kind of militancy cannot be controlled by securing the targets, only. That is almost an impossible job; since potential targets are in hundreds of thousands. We would have to finish and terminate the internal sources of this menace, within our country. One shouldn't deny that in this respect, our state apparatus is quite complacent and on back foot, to say the least.

I share your frustration. Most kids (and adults) here don't understand the magnitude of the task. Stopping each terrorist attack is like finding a needle in a haystack and given the pathetic state of our police and other civilian structures (access to justice, VIP culture that further alienates people, etc.) and the sophistication and resources of our enemies (manifold our own), the job is 100x harder. Yet, our brave men and women stop most terrorist attacks. Some slip through and they always will, just like the FBI can't stop every school shooting and there are still knife attacks in Israel despite it being a police state (for the Palestenians.)

There is always something we could do to minimize these attacks. At the very least go after known assailants and take them out. Additionally beef up our intelligence and to not let down our guard.

I get the feeling the liberal merasi types are a little perturbed!
forget the rant about liberals or poltician in our country since 1947 miitary has been running the country for good and bad reason what ever the decisions they take our good but if any politician take any steps its bad or they are called tratiors ....when the coutry is still being run on a consitiution from
What a chutia you are, even in this moment you need to make an account to somehow show its IK' fault. By the way your shameless leader Nawaz was the one under whom APS happened, and while he was busy doing nothing, army launched an operation on its own. So shutup and whin someplace else.
fukk off you low life it was your leader the dick head who was in provisional government running around telling everyone the security of schools was not there responsibility ,,,the so called leader is soo shameless he didnt care about 14 service men who died few days ago,,,the idiot even went to iran who are hiding those terrorists and stood in iran blamed pakistani state for terrorism in iran,,,,if you dont know how live in reality thats your problem not mine and its got fuk all to do with noon league or pti at the end of the day innocent pakistani life matter ..and its all about pakistan not IK NOT ZARDARI NOT SHARIF

Some of you are those who think a boxer is a failure because he gets hit.
Boxing by its nature a sport where **you will get hit**, and sometimes very hard.

This war is like a boxing match. We are comfortably ahead, the enemy is reeling. That does not mean they cannot get a few hits in.

IK to sub sai barha chutya sabit ho raha hai sorry to say
So u r putting blame of 4.5 decades insurgency of balochistan on a person came on hot seat just 10 months back with economy which was on the verge of bankruptcy and who do not have enough seats in parliament to pass one law without other moron allies ...

Question is who is real chutya ? IK or the people that were sleeping since last 4.5 decades and then somehow stand against the same person who made them realized that people of Pakistan deserves better ...

Well done

So u r putting blame of 4.5 decades insurgency of balochistan on a person came on hot seat just 10 months back with economy which was on the verge of bankruptcy and who do not have enough seats in parliament to pass one law without other moron allies ...

Question is who is real chutya ? IK or the people that were sleeping since last 4.5 decades and then somehow stand against the same person who made them realized that people of Pakistan deserves better ...

Well done
So why hasn't that province been cleaned up and divided into 4 yet?

Hello. Yes, I have replaced it with a colorful pattern. You see, we use sometimes intemperate and gross language in these posts. I thought that the image of Baba Bulley Shah didn't go well with this, so I have changed it. Nothing very serious.
I understand sir.I wish i were born in one of those sufis times.:-)

Excellent and to the point analysis. Just one thing, I would like to add. Such kind of militancy cannot be controlled by securing the targets, only. That is almost an impossible job; since potential targets are in hundreds of thousands. We would have to finish and terminate the internal sources of this menace, within our country. One shouldn't deny that in this respect, our state apparatus is quite complacent and on back foot, to say the least.

You are absolutely right. There is a simple formula that can work:
1.) INTERNALLY
ZERO tolerance for any internal subversion/anti-State elements whether they are disguised as "rights movements" or liberal journalists or social media activists or actual militants
+
Development/inclusion in backward areas and for marginalized segments of the population

2.) EXTERNALLY
Hit them where it hurts. We have to raise the cost and introduce fear of consequences in the hearts and minds of hostile intel agencies. If we simply keep killing their sewer rats (which they view as cannon fodder), and risk/lose our men doing it, it's a failed strategy no matter how many we kill because we aren't going after the source of the menace.

I understand sir.I wish i were born in one of those sufis times.:-)

Yes, but, well that's how it is. One cannot choose the time of one's transient and virtual existence. Now, technology has taken over every thing and I believe that greed and ambition has become far more preponderant than the older times. Even mysticism is by and large commercialized, now a days, in virtually all the religions.

You are absolutely right. There is a simple formula that can work:
1.) INTERNALLY
ZERO tolerance for any internal subversion/anti-State elements whether they are disguised as "rights movements" or liberal journalists or social media activists or actual militants
+
Development/inclusion in backward areas and for marginalized segments of the population

2.) EXTERNALLY
Hit them where it hurts. We have to raise the cost and introduce fear of consequences in the hearts and minds of hostile intel agencies. If we simply keep killing their sewer rats (which they view as cannon fodder), and risk/lose our men doing it, it's a failed strategy no matter how many we kill because we aren't going after the source of the menace.

Absolutely right.

but then, pak govt also extends full moral support to kashmiri hardliners.
so, extending moral support, as clarified by the articles is different from orchestrating violence.
one can understand the losses the pakistani nation suffered (esp those kids), but the seeds were already sown.
if the allegations are true, then its a simple tit for tat reaction.and this is not new in our countries' history.
none of us are saints.
my dear fellow poster

yours is a classic response which is normally termed as "WHAT ABOUTISM"

you are absolutely correct

and you said exactly what a Pakistani poster with respond with a "what about" comment & refer to Balochistan or Khyber incidents

and actually indirectly you accepted our complain by explaining your state activities by pointing at incidents in Kashmir & mainland India

you see, its a global phenomenon its not restricted to us 2 unfortunate nations.

whenever someone will raise crimes by Truks, they will respond with some thing Greeks did bad. the Russians have their own list of what abouts.. Israel & Arab bickering is another example.

Back
Top Bottom