What's new

PC Hotel Gwadar attackef by terrorists - LEAs neutralized terrorists, cleared building.

So why hasn't that province been cleaned up and divided into 4 yet?
because if every part of your body stops functioning here then you have to put it on life support system and start working on each part to start it functioning

ISPR update,

All militants killed
5 people, including a Navy SSG operator and 4 hotel employees KIA.

ISPR update,

All militants killed
5 people, including a Navy SSG operator and 4 hotel employees KIA.

These were highly trained terrorists. Despite being outnumbered and pushed into a corner they took out a considerable number of people including a highly trained Navy SSG member.

These were highly trained terrorists. Despite being outnumbered and pushed into a corner they took out a considerable number of people including a highly trained Navy SSG member.
Yes, they even planted IEDs on the entrances to the floor they were at, and made the CCTV cameras dysfunctional.

What a mess. We can't even secure a 5 star hotel in Gwader knowing the fact that this small city is number one on the terror list. Fact that militants successfully penetrated inside the premises of the hotel is enough reason of security failure. I don't think Chinese or anyone likes to come even closer to this hotel moving forward.

Yes, they even planted IEDs on the entrances to the floor they were at, and made the CCTV cameras dysfunctional.

That is incredible. A lot of planning went into this attack and they obviously had facilitators.

What a mess. We can't even secure a 5 star hotel in Gwader knowing the fact that this small city is number one on the terror list. Fact that militants successfully penetrated inside the premises of the hotel is enough reason of security failure. I don't think Chinese or anyone likes to come even closer to this hotel moving forward.

It is definitely something to ponder on. We are lucky this happened during Ramadan and there weren’t a lot of people present. Had this attack claimed more lives we would be in a very different mood right now.

our foreign minister response is very disappointing after this attack and ik also not tried to create much aggressive approach like modi did after pulwama attack
Yet according to India this is fine? But Kashmir resistance is terror?

Funny or rather I may say embarrassing, thing is that, 5 star hotel is always considered as Red zone area yet there wasn't any proper security installed. This is worrisome. Major failure of Pakistan security forces. Why the general responsible for the city security is not sacked yet? What are we going to do about that asshole general?

Yet according to India this is fine? But Kashmir resistance is terror?

We know how to return the favor. That is only a matter of time and not even up for debate. This attack is obviously going to be avenged at all cost.

The real question is how brazenly this attack took place. When people claim that this attack was a security lapse we can now safely assume it really is. Especially when the details are emerging. It is highly disturbing to see how these ragtag terrorists managed to take so many lives. Obviously they had full backing and support.

I have yet to see anyone from Pakistan make this an issue on the world stage. I still don't get the silence.

Our problem is that we have leadership, both military and civilian, which has tacitly accepted Indian policeman role in the region. The US has bestowed the policeman role to India and hence we are not disputing it.

The silence I believe has much to do with this tacit approval. Otherwise it is quite clear that India provides all kinds of support to a terrorist group like BLA. It is undoubtedly clear that this attack was orchestrated with the help of India. Our silence doesn’t take away this fact.

Back
Top Bottom