What's new

PC Hotel Gwadar attackef by terrorists - LEAs neutralized terrorists, cleared building.

yup he confirmed that by sending the SEALs without informing the pakistani state
You with your same single line trolling again, a despicable nature you have to turn up with these one liners when our nation is mourning and fighting the menace of terror in a sensitive region.
How many times has this been specifically explained to you by me atleast - the US has never accused Pakistani state or its institutions of any support to OBL

Your argument is just logically wrong - not informing doesnt mean Pakistan as a state is a culprit automatically. They did not inform Pakistani state for their own operational reasons, like they conduct various strikes in Afghanistan daily without informimg the mayor of Kabul and numerous other strikes done covertly and overtly in other regions. Had Pakistan been even remotely involved, US would not have stopped just at OBL - the least would have been heavy sanctions just like Iran.

Yet your hateful mind just keeps perpetuating the same offtopic one liners about OBL getting support from Pakistani state and the only supprting argument from your narcissistic mind is that US didn't inform Pakistan!

Not even the enemy to the east has officially made such an outlandish accusation.

@The Eagle please review this memebers posting pattern - same crass insensitive offtopic rants in most threads, and uses illogical rhetorics to support his hateful claims.

that is called clutching to straws

Actually, you are clutching to straws. White house explicitly said there is no link. That is empirical and it is all that matters. You on the other hand are trying to draw a link based on your own world view and what you wish to be true.

You with your same single line trolling again, a despicable nature you have to turn up with these one liners when our nation is mourning and fighting the menace of terror in a sensitive region.
How many times has this been specifically explained to you by me atleast - the US has never accused Pakistani state or its institutions of any support to OBL

Your argument is just logically wrong - not informing doesnt mean pakistan is a culprit automatically. They did not inform Pakistani state for their own operational reasons, like they conduct various strikes in Afghanistan daily and numerous others covertly and overtly in other regions. Had Pakistan been even remotely involved, US would not have stopped just at OBL - the least would have been heavy sanctions just like Iran.

Yet your hateful mind just keeps perpetuating the same offtopic one liners about OBL getting support from Pakistani state and the only supprting argument from your narcissistic mind is thag US didnt inform Pakistan!
Not even the enemy to the east has officially made such an outlandish accusation.

@The Eagle please review this memebers posting pattern - same crass insensitive offtopic rants in most threads, and uses illogical rhetorics to support his hateful claims.

I did not bring the topic up.

You did however draw-up links that are based purely on your (and some other people's) world views, and yet when that point is mentioned to you, you call it "clutching to straws", when in fact you are clutching to straws if we look at things objectively.

As expected single line spamming and trolling is all you are intellectually capable of.
The only one who brought the off topic point of OBL getting support from Pakistan state institutions in this thread you false flagger.

Last edited:
Couldn't have said it better myself. This is a major blow. I wouldnt exclude Iran frm this either. They are a problem too
I wont just blame every other country who i dont like
Afghan regime & its intelligence is openly hostile and completely aligned with indians and Iran on the other hand has assured friendliness ( for all its worth)

divide the enemy ans its allies
Get support in eliminating terror

In this terror attack. The target was economic and psychological
A single luxury building is gone along with any hard earned stability confidence and peace

And worse part, pakistan is blamed for this tragedy and attack is justified by western media ( firget infians rhey are gloating)

If anyone doesnt get it i will explain later

You wish, your rulers know what will happen after that.
The attack is still not over and here people already blaming India and hitting India .

Its because your india is the root of all terrorist problems in Pakistan.

I wont just blame every other country who i dont like
Afghan regime & its intelligence is openly hostile and completely aligned with indians and Iran on the other hand has assured friendliness ( for all its worth)

divide the enemy ans its allies
Get support in eliminating terror

In this terror attack. The target was economic and psychological
A single luxury building is gone along with any hard earned stability confidence and peace

And worse part, pakistan is blamed for this tragedy and attack is justified by western media ( firget infians rhey are gloating)

If anyone doesnt get it i will explain later
I guess, ya

ya like faggots like you understand what i wrote the arse lickers of pti on this forum wont take the truth because its hard to listen and understand
Where were you sleeping since last 4 decades when this was all happening ?

Where were you sleeping since last 4 decades when this was all happening ?
you might wana ask the same question from your self where were you ....nations are destroyed by divide and rule game plan and that is what is happening with us since 9/11 nothing else before it was just shia suni killing spree bubble created by outsiders and a lot of inside forces for there benefit and after 9/11 1st it was the soo called ttp then killing of buggti to create bla,then lal masjid now its Iranian Indian Israel USA mixture who are playing a bigger game in our country but non of our politicians or the army brass cares about the life of ordinary person for them its easy to keep playing the same tape recorder again and again for the population that we are broke and everyone is corrupt and we are victims of terrorism why because there loyally is not with the nation its with who ever throws them some dollars or pounds or riyals

you might wana ask the same question from your self where were you ....nations are destroyed by divide and rule game plan and that is what is happening with us since 9/11 nothing else before it was just shia suni killing spree bubble created by outsiders and a lot of inside forces for there benefit and after 9/11 1st it was the soo called ttp then killing of buggti to create bla,then lal masjid now its Iranian Indian Israel USA mixture who are playing a bigger game in our country but non of our politicians or the army brass cares about the life of ordinary person for them its easy to keep playing the same tape recorder again and again for the population that we are broke and everyone is corrupt and we are victims of terrorism why because there loyally is not with the nation its with who ever throws them some dollars or pounds or riyals
So why dont you put on the parties rulling since 1985 ? MQM, PMLN, PPP and JUI? Why putting blame on a person that challenge the status quo and got the power just 10 months back ?

I was awake thats fought i convince my parents to not to vote for MQM ... your argument could have hold weight if it was against those previous people but the person to whom i vote for included FATA in main stream and will went to Iran to work on Balochistan as well ... IA he will bring peace and prosperity ot atleast he will try his best

Yaar kia occupied hai? Economy is to be look after the team that he has assembled. What IK has to do in that?

He is simply not the IK that we used to see before elections. Now he is a pacifist idiot who wants peace even at the cost of his own country

Will write on it soon :)

Back
Top Bottom