What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

I expected better from you "leader". you may not like Qadri, but at least show curtesy to those poor people...don't you have no heart at all. You can laugh but reality is Pti is nothing without the youth and public, he is crippled. Go to PTi offical facebook page where 95% are critcizing him and are even leaving his party.

Oh please stop posting same C*** again and again, we are showing curtsey to the people by telling them to go home and dont get sick in this cold. The TuQ P*** is not showing any consideration to these people by sitting in a heated bunker and letting people freeze out there.

which elite my friend, people need to understand that being ''elite'' is not wrong if the leadership is doing things for the betterment of people its good and if leader are not thinking for ordinary people elite or not they are wrong. Just like Qadri who is sitting in a heated bunker while other people are out in cold

When I mean elites, Shah mahmood, Tareen, Kasuri not fauzai and so on. They are playing party power politics. My meaning is they will do a march which is separate to Qadri's because attention goes to them. Being a elite is not wrong, of course but watching while others suffer while you have the power to change that is wrong. With great power comes great responsibility

95% of the qadri's protesters are cult members, I disagree with the notion that they are normal people.... my sympathies are with the poor people ofcourse, but not with Qadri's drama.

Oh so your a salafi.....don't forget IK is also a sufi and a practicing one as well...don't show double standards.

Tahir Ul Qadri indignantly says to CNN’s Christiane Amanpour “I have no connection with the military establishment,”

Hina Rabbani Khar dismissed Tahir Ul Qadri as a “non entity” in a separate interview with Amanpour

Pakistan

Oh please stop posting same C*** again and again, we are showing curtsey to the people by telling them to go home and dont get sick in this cold. The TuQ P*** is not showing any consideration to these people by sitting in a heated bunker and letting people freeze out there.

Moaning and whinging behind a laptop...is inert and inefficent at least he has the balls to do something. Oh really is that why some people are making a joke on the march and laughing at the expense of these poor people. One even said there will be a bomb blast so evacuate all the civilians. So let me guess was Ik not wrong when he took people to Wazaristan...after all did he not have no consideration of people dieing from kidnapping and bomb blast. He took them because Pakistan needs change....no revolution is without bloodshed...read history.

Salute to qadri sahab, he dragged these corrupt politicians into the people, they were being pushed like ordinary pakistan, he dragged them to his cabin, where all these corrupt sat on normal chairs, ......this is enough for me. Victory victory victory

This is useless. We dont want to look, the people want to listen. In this type of meetings voice is all that matters other wise this is still hidden from the people. What a topi drama as someone said imported topi drama.

Yup dere will be a peaceful solution
A bag full of $$$$$$$$$$$$ to TuQ
isi liye to Ch Miti Pao gay hain

Why didn't they tried to talk with him before?
No way for the poor of pakistan rullers never cared them in past 5 years!

and why not Qadri gave this 1.5 hours deadline before!!!!
we are emotional and we react sometime without knowing reality and usually lived in conspiracies.
My stance was ever with people but not with Qadri because anything could be possible to change the situation at any time. One man's priorities could be purchasable depends on level it is possible.
One thing is now clear that army/foreign powers pushed its support back with changing the situation but by back door forced to insert Qadri in political process giving active post(promised).
Qadri never asked to participate in election because he knows and his masters knows that he couldn't win as religiouse parties hasn't potential to get big success in election, he made slogan of change but didn't give clear method how will do that.
With this unclear agenda what could be achieved???? government, election success or desired role in government?
He usually gathered people talking on real and damn real issues which forced even other party's workers to be mold.

May be this is step toward change of our politics/politicians gradually, some point has to clear and it will be clear within days.

But my sympathies are with crowed, doesn't matter they are from Minhaj UL Quran or others and they deserve for our gratitude because they give very positive sign to world that Pakistanis are not extremist/violators but peaceful and lawful. They convey message to politicians and world community about their concerns over their rights and freedom.

What interesting is! Which force bring all parties and even IK on one platform "to save democracy"?????yet to clear.

To be continued

Gentlemen the Show is over .

& Contrary to popular belief it was not a success story , it was an badly planned show with bad organization , all TuQ did was just sit in his Heated Cabin & gave speeches in that , while the public ( Children , Women ) were sitting Sleeping in Cold outside , there were little children shivering with cold but they couldn't go back as there was no transport available , Half the participants who came just for the Thrill of it were in Miserable condition .

A Leader is not someone who says i will take the First Bullet while Sitting behind a bullet proof Glass .

This little Circus of Qadri costs the Nation Billions . & if you will still support him then I will say , May Allah Help you .

Salute to qadri sahab, he dragged these corrupt politicians into the people, they were being pushed like ordinary pakistan, he dragged them to his cabin, where all these corrupt sat on normal chairs, ......this is enough for me. Victory victory victory

Sure sure, just send people home. They are freezing

Sir Imran Khan is an honest man and not funded by any forces of kufr

There are many more honest men in Pakistan... why shall we not support them?
I personally, do not trust IK.

but Qadri is and all his fatwas favor forces of kufr and he has been declared liar and mentally retard long time ago and sleeps is the luxurious container can't even come out

I'm amazed at the people who regularly call other kafirs and non Muslims but blame others for the same sin.. even when they have not done it.

I personally, agree to his position over wishing Merry Christmas.

I have seen people on this forum wishing hindus birthday of their gods.. but never i heard any complaints from the pdf kufr brigade or media as well.

Every hindu film starts with prayers to their god but, but never pdf brigade issue fatwa to those who attend those prayers multiple times daily.

of it when Imran Khan protested against drones he slept in open air
I can prove, that it was P. Musharraf who protested against the drone attack and call it counter productive.
Where was Imran Khan sleeping, before?

You lot have still not answered my question. IK riposted in his 7 point agenda that Pti will come to the street if SC decison was not respected, so far 24 hours has passed.....where is Pti march.

Gentlemen the Show is over .

& Contrary to popular belief it was not a success story , it was an badly planned show with bad organization , all TuQ did was just sit in his Heated Cabin & gave speeches in that , while the public ( Children , Women ) were sitting Sleeping in Cold outside , there were little children shivering with cold but they couldn't go back there was no transport available , Half the participants who came just for the Trill of it were in Miserable condition .

A Leader is not someone who says i will take the First Bullet while Sitting behind a bullet proof Glass .

This little Circus of Qadri costs the Nation Billions . & if you will still support him then I will say , May Allah Help you .

Is there something useful opinion from your colour? or just May Allah Help you?

Salute to Pakistan civilians. They want free and fair election and to implement the laws written in constitution. I salute this huge protest, this will create world record for such huge gathering with not a single violence. Pure civilians, Youth, Lawyers, ISI Supporters, Old and every type of Pakistan there in peaceful procession for their right and their demand in heavy rain, and cold wind. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom