What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Seriously want Tehrek-e-Taliban this time all loteras without any power security in Qadri 5star Containner :P :devil:

End of Iqliab :)
Dialouge in front of Nation Cr*p
y dont dey put voice on
jux picture
خاموش ڈرامہ

Salute to qadri sahab, he dragged these corrupt politicians into the people, they were being pushed like ordinary pakistan, he dragged them to his cabin, where all these corrupt sat on normal chairs, ......this is enough for me. Victory victory victory

Are you kidding me? Victory would be had he brought them in the middle of the people with him sitting with them wet and cold and all the talks being done in front of the people.

Is there something useful opinion from your colour? or just May Allah Help you?

If you cannot Answer with a proper content then Don't quote me please , I have Given my opinion , now if you need reading Glasses to understand that then i cant help you with that .

If you don't believe me then go to the facebook page. What is there to understand when the agenda or Qadri and IK is teh same, yet he has not come. He isplaying party politics and its not his fault but teh advisors. If you think Qadri is a lunatic what about IK, or in his 7 point agenda highlighted that Pti would coem to the street if SC deciosn on raja rental did not happen immeadiately. So far 24 hours has passed the deadline and IK has not coem out....all talk no action which is getting to a lot of people.

IK has valid reason when qadri shift's his stance 10 times a day and secondly IK said that he will wait for 7 days.

It has been articulated within the newspapers, that NAB have advocated a stance of refusing the SC decison...so why wait.

Seriously want Tehrek-e-Taliban this time all loteras without any power security in Qadri 5star Containner :P :devil:

Worst people can be found in PTI.
I wish traitors like Javed Hasmi and PTI patrons aka TTP face God's wrath.. like never heard before.

Qadri Website thay khulwaday apnay manshor may daal kar ... Govt nay band ki hoi hain youtube wageera :P

so IK would allow the nation to suffer, for another 7 more days becasue he wants the government to have time to make a correct decision.....how pathetic.

Sheikh Chilli Rasheed just said in a political talk show that the building of Radio Pakistan has been evacuated and hordes of people are moving toward D-Chowk. This man cannot wait to see another army general sitting on the throne as it guarantees him the ministership. TUQ has run out of deadlines but the govt. seems ready to provide him some face-saving exit.

This is showing the weakness of IK, and facebook page illustrates it quite clearly. No wonder yesterday and today you have Pti seniors trying to calm there followers.

Are you kidding me? Victory would be had he brought them in the middle of the people with him sitting with them wet and cold and all the talks being done in front of the people.

Bhooke ko roti mil jaye, tou phir boti tikka ke khawish kyon karna.......still better than nothing

Qadri Website thay khulwaday apnay manshor may daal kar ... Govt nay band ki hoi hain youtube wageera :P

Why not ask IK to put your request in his muk muka contract?

This is showing the weakness of IK, and facebook page illustrates it quite clearly. No wonder yesterday and today you have Pti seniors trying to calm there followers.

This is very un-democratic of PTI to for not allowing people to follow their free will.

Anyway, this long march is only for pro-Pakistanis.. not allowed for marketing of political parties.

Back
Top Bottom